Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Black Friday

I know it's a little early, but I've been preparing for this black Friday since last year. I have a decent amount of money to spend, but I don't really need anything. I just like going to electronics store seeing a good ass deal and just buying out of impulse.

Last year's haul

2 TB external harddrive for 60 dollars
3 blu ray movies for about 10 bucks
and me and my sisters all pitched in and got a 65 inch flat screen for 600 for my parents.

This year I'm looking for probably more Blu Ray movies, possibly a macbook I'm not sure if Apple has sales on black fridays. Possibly get an xbox and some ps3 games.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to get myself a nice TV, but **** everything about camping outside the store.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never camped ever. I sit in my car and I've done this for the past 2 years at Frys. I sit in my car until I see doors open I walk straight to the front and through the doors while other idiots are wrapped around towards the back of the store and don't even know it's open yet.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I've never camped ever. I sit in my car and I've done this for the past 2 years at Frys. I sit in my car until I see doors open I walk straight to the front and through the doors while other idiots are wrapped around towards the back of the store and don't even know it's open yet.
That's all well and good but a lot of places are giving out tickets now. I know last year Best Buy gave out tickets on the hot items in the ad so that there isn't a mass hysteria as the doors open.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they have everything numbered and they give it to the people that wait in line. **** that noise. Plus, i live close to the border, so our stores get a HUGE influx of rich, blood thirsty Mexican shoppers that will elbow you in the face to beat you to an item.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a 42" flat screen last year for $500. This year they're going for $300.

Also got the same 2 TB external hard drive for $60

Unfortunately for this year I don't have the cash I did last year. If I did I would've bought Street Fighter and Over The Top, both blu-ray, at Wal-Mart for $5 a piece

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Yeah I was at best buy before heading to Frys last year when I found out that stuff was already out of stock before the doors even opened kinda made me upset because I was waiting for awhile in that line. So I drove to frys and walked right in they have a huge inventory and didn't run out of stock till like 4 or 5 was when I came back to Frys that day to pick up the TV on sale

Old 10-31-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I got a 42" flat screen last year for $500. This year they're going for $300.

Also got the same 2 TB external hard drive for $60

Unfortunately for this year I don't have the cash I did last year. If I did I would've bought Street Fighter and Over The Top, both blu-ray, at Wal-Mart for $5 a piece
I bought an Insignia 42" plasma last year for $400...that is the regular price. I like it.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Can anyone give me any tips for going to Wal-Mart? I'm gonna avoid the city and drive out to place far away from the Mexican shoppers, but since it's a nice drive away, i'd like to know how it works at Wal-Mart. I've never shopped on black friday, but i really want a god damn tv.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Can anyone give me any tips for going to Wal-Mart? I'm gonna avoid the city and drive out to place far away from the Mexican shoppers, but since it's a nice drive away, i'd like to know how it works at Wal-Mart. I've never shopped on black friday, but i really want a god damn tv.
Pretty much camp out in the parking lot the night before. I went to Target at 2am last Black Friday and the line was already around the building.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-31-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might see if there are any good online TV deals. I already have a 55 inch LED for my living room, but wouldn't mind something for my bedroom.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Last year's haul

2 TB external harddrive for 60 dollars
3 blu ray movies for about 10 bucks
and me and my sisters all pitched in and got a 65 inch flat screen for 600 for my parents.
You won't be seeing deals like that for hard drives this year. Those floods in Thailand basically cut all production from Western Digital and Seagate.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Last year the walmarts near my house was already open, but they had a separate line for the electronic deals which started at i think 4 or 5

Old 10-31-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably going to go to a small town south of my hometown where there is a wal mart. I went there last year and got a ton of cool stuff. I don't need anything this year, but I will see if there is anything that I need in the ad.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd like to get myself a nice TV, but **** everything about camping outside the store.
don't buy TVs on black friday, most of them are special models for that day & are often cheap **** just so they can slap a low price on it and sell it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about Best Buy's computers and stuff? do they go on sale? I haven't bought a new comp in 5+ years but need a new one in the next little bit.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to work 3:30 am to 3:00 pm on black Friday. I miss the old days of being forced to go to the mall where everyone is packed in like tuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
how about Best Buy's computers and stuff? do they go on sale? I haven't bought a new comp in 5+ years but need a new one in the next little bit.
Yeah they always have computer sales and microsoft is having a deal right now if you buy a computer you get a free xbox with it i think it might be still going on

Old 10-31-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice...dont need the XBox but will investigate some deals.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about ps3s? Anyone know of what deals on them have been in the past?

I need a new one, but may not be willing to wait, unless the deals are too good to pass up.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
the new jesus
Rookie

the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus

God damn this thread makes me feel bad for Americans. Consumerism at its finest.
the new jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really, really need a tv. But I may look online first, I tried the whole waiting outside thing last year and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Friday so not fun.I dunno why you people torturer your selves in the crowd with so many annoying shoppers.I'd rather stay home or go some where away from stores.But my self this year I will be enjoying the slopes in MT.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This day dedicated to consumerism will never be the same thanks to...

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This day dedicated to consumerism will never be the same thanks to...

Friday, Friday, gonna get some great deals on Friday.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter