Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 12-18-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2015 Recruiting Thread

Torrance Gibson>>>>>>>

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4* FL RB Jordan Scarlett commits to FAU hahahaha.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-27-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Wait...what?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Wait...what?
Probably has something to do with the fact that his coach got hired by FAU on the day he committed to FAU. Another one of his teammates committed to FAU too.

They also got a commit in the 2014 class from a three star who had SEC, BIG 12, ACC, B1G offers.

FAU is moving on up. That Partridge hire was a good one.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:50 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 Star S Calvin Brewton and 4 Star DT Kendrick Norton commit to Florida State. Also some think 4 star CB Tyrek Cole will either commit to WVU or Florida State today.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

FL CB Tyrek Cole committed to FSU. Had this wonderful quote.

Quote:
That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-10-2014, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State in the lead for Brandon Wimbush and Steven Gonzalez from Jersey right now both 4*s. Wimbush is an OSU lock I think while Gonzalez will be a fight between OSU and Rutgers at least right now.

Minkah Fitzpatrick is from the town I live in and he'll probably end up B1G also maybe with his buddy Peppers at Michigan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

OSU can take Wimbush and leave Gibson the **** alone.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derwin James and Calvin Brewton is one helluva of a Safety combo for this coming class.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:54 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terry Godwin to UGA

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

6-9 OT Kevin Feder from Don Bosco in NJ commits to Miami.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-20-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Town came to visit USC with his parents over the weekend. Rated the #1 QB on scout and #2 on 247...neck and neck with Rosen for the most part.

I prefer Rosen, but would be more than happy with either one. Lots of smoke that he won't end up at Bama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:33 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ricky Town came to visit USC with his parents over the weekend. Rated the #1 QB on scout and #2 on 247...neck and neck with Rosen for the most part.

I prefer Rosen, but would be more than happy with either one. Lots of smoke that he won't end up at Bama.
Good reason to be concerned if Lane Kiffin would be your QB "Coach" and OC.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Good reason to be concerned if Lane Kiffin would be your QB "Coach" and OC.
It's part of the reason he said that USC wasn't a factor earlier in the process, so yeah.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:41 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He might not end up at Bama but I think the fact that he's spending his spring break down there and will be at A Day says a lot.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
He might not end up at Bama but I think the fact that he's spending his spring break down there and will be at A Day says a lot.
I agree. Lots of smoke that he will be back at USC for another visit this week. Just looking more and more like hes wavering.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damien Harris decommitted from Michigan today but they are still his #1 school (supposedly). Rumor is he wants to look around but a good season from Michigan should keep him in the fold. His high school coach is close with Borges so maybe him getting the boot had something to do with his decision.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2015 Michigan State Committ Jayru Campbell ha been suspended for body slamming a security guard at his school. Here's the link to the footage of it:

He was suspended earlier in November for punching a player during the post game handshake with the opposing team.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 01-23-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
2015 Michigan State Committ Jayru Campbell ha been suspended for body slamming a security guard at his school. Here's the link to the footage of it: http://youtu.be/s7abICnZCic

He was suspended earlier in November for punching a player during the pot game handshake with the oppoisng team.
I'd punch an oppoisng player myself during a pot shake. You never know if they're gonna pass or keep puffing. Gotta get yours.
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Town has officially decomitted from Alabama in a tweet from this morning.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:35 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Ricky Town has officially decomitted from Alabama in a tweet from this morning.
Gotta think he's now USC's guy to lose. Supposedly it started with Kiffin taking the Bama OC job.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
Gotta think he's now USC's guy to lose. Supposedly it started with Kiffin taking the Bama OC job.
Lane Kiffin is Nick Saban's Trojan Horse.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

It's happening.

Quote:
Old 01-25-2014, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
It's happening.
Of course I was of the impression that Browne was a huge get for SC so what do I know. This would seem as huge.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Of course I was of the impression that Browne was a huge get for SC so what do I know. This would seem as huge.
Browne was a huge get. And could very likely be the starter next season.

Quote: