Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 12-22-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dontea Ayres, RB, Rutgers commit

Has anyone else seen this kid? The most physically impressive RB recruit since Trent Richardson?

This kid is jacked! Listed at 5-9, 205. There's no 2012 tape on him because he sat out the year due to transfer and a minor knee injury. Yea, he's going to Rutgers, so people are going to call him the next Ray Rice, but if he's truly 5-9, he can get much bigger than Rice. I hope Jawan Jamison declares so Ayres can get on the field.

Highlights: skip to 5:53 for weight room footage

Interview:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/f...i8s28QJClFPZB4

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...tgers_com.html

Quote:
I haven't maxed out in so long but my sophomore year, my bench max was 455 pounds and my squat was 650 pounds.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

greg bryant (who i actually think is somewhat overrated as a prospect even though i still love that hell go to ND) is prolly more chiseled than this guy

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm so excite for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to come in and redshirt most likely. He's an early enrollee so that will help but Jamison isn't going to declare.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He's going to come in and redshirt most likely. He's an early enrollee so that will help but Jamison isn't going to declare.
is it official JJ's staying?

Ayers and Huggins in 2 years will be the most bruising RB combo ever
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
is it official JJ's staying?

Ayers and Huggins in 2 years will be the most bruising RB combo ever
Not official but seems like him and Coleman will stay the extra year. Ryan is as good as gone I think but also not official.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Jamison declaring, this kid should get on the field sooner than later.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

he'll probably see more after a year, but him and Savon would be the most bruising 1-2 combo ever
Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
RUSF18
Rookie

RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.RUSF18 could make a wolverine purr.

Always remember this thread hanging around...

Ayres is transferring from Rutgers. He has struggled after his knee injury and is way, way down on the depth chart already and there's 3 better RB recruits coming in next year.

Weight room isn't everything.
RUSF18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Big J
Rookie

Big J could make a wolverine purr.Big J could make a wolverine purr.Big J could make a wolverine purr.Big J could make a wolverine purr.Big J could make a wolverine purr.Big J could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSF18 View Post
Always remember this thread hanging around...

Ayres is transferring from Rutgers. He has struggled after his knee injury and is way, way down on the depth chart already and there's 3 better RB recruits coming in next year.

Weight room isn't everything.
He transferred to Towson. He has 8 games played, but only 3 rushes for 10 yards...
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote