Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-07-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
An Alabama fan in my office (who is above me) just said "AJ McCarron is a better QB than Luck and Barkley." I responded with simply "Shut Up." I hope I don't get fired.
haha ++++rep
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let Stanford get by Oregon first before all the SEC haters start flapping their gums again about how unfair everything is. LSU blew out Oregon.

Heard all the whining last year about Boise St. too... until they lost to Nevada.

Alabama blew out Arkansas. The Razorbacks will struggle to put up more than 14 points against LSU... just like they struggled to do it against Bama.

I still don't think people realize how good these two defenses are. LSU and Alabama are clearly the best two teams in the country and a good notch above anybody else. I think everyone knows it too. They've watched enough college football to know. **** what the computers or any polls say.

It'll all come out in the wash.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think BSU would give either of those teams the game of their lives. LSU and Bama's offenses leave a lot to be desired.

Their defenses are by far the 2 best in the country and their is no doubt about that, but Boise would not be held to 6 points against LSU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that would be an epic blowout. Trent Richardson couldn't get in the endzone, a probable top 20 pick in the NFL draft, but Boise State would? How much do they score then? Kellen Moore going to pick apart a secondary with 3+ NFL players?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bama/LSU would annihilate Boise, and that's not saying Boise isn't a legit top ten team b/c they are. Boise has never played a defense with that much talent by a longshot. Not even close. Kellen Moore never gets hit, that would change in a game with LSU or Alabama.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Bama/LSU would annihilate Boise, and that's not saying Boise isn't a legit top ten team b/c they are. Boise has never played a defense with that much talent by a longshot. Not even close. Kellen Moore never gets hit, that would change in a game with LSU or Alabama.
Stop saying LSU and Bama WOULD annihilate Boise.

Oregon dropped 27 on LSU and Boise could do that as well, even more if Moore is on a good day. Bama and LSU would beat Boise in 9 of 10 matchups, but I'm sure as **** there is no chance in hell they beat Boise by more than 10 points.

It would be something like 28-24 or 35-30 in a neutral field, and I'm even being generous. LSU would beat them by 2 TDs or so in Tiger Stadium, though.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 11-07-2011 at 06:09 PM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think Boise's O-Line would fare very well against either of those teams. Kellen Moore's success can be widely attributed to him having time to throw and never getting touched. That and their WRs wouldn't do much against those outstanding secondaries. It's not about how good or bad Boise is to me, it's how they match up. Oregon is a completely different animal offensively than Boise. They are a team whose success comes from their spread option system running the ball with lots of misdirection and option that gets really fast guys out in space and stretches the field from left to right.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also think Boise's WRs are their weakness. Shoemaker, Boldewijn and the Burroughs brothers haven't impressed me at all.

I can imagine how ugly would have been the damage if Young and Pettis were still there.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I think that would be an epic blowout. Trent Richardson couldn't get in the endzone, a probable top 20 pick in the NFL draft, but Boise State would? How much do they score then? Kellen Moore going to pick apart a secondary with 3+ NFL players?
AJ Mccarron cant hold Moore's jock...thats the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote