Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-07-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The more I see/read and the more stuff comes out, the more ashamed I am of being a Penn State grad. From everything I'm seeing, as soon as Joe found out about this stuff, he forced Sandusky into retirement and pretty much cut-off contact with him. Its a shame he didn't go out of his way to shut him out of the rest of Penn State's world and appalling that others in the athletic department and university seemingly enabled Sandusky as opposed to actually bringing something to the proper authorities.

I was sooooo excited for the Nebraska rivalry to be renewed and at this point, I don't even think I want to go to the game anymore.
Its exactly how I feel. I also was thinking about going up for the game, but at this point, IDK if I can justify giving the organization my money. I have friends up there that I told I'd visit, so I might make the trip this weekend, but IDK about the game.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:24 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the law point of view, Joe Paterno did what he what he was supposed to do in reporting the incident to the Athletic Director, whom he trusted to do the right thing. Unfortunately, they covered it up and the incident progressed.

However, Joe Paterno knew nothing was being done and he did nothing. Morally, I thought Joe Paterno was a good guy and honors character. This really dissapoints me because I am a Penn State grad as well and loved the game atmosphere. I don't know what to think of this. The fact that Joe Paterno knew he(Sandusky) was getting away with this after nothing was done is shocking and disappointing.

I think he's got no other choice but to step down. It's a shame because this will now follow him and his coaching legacy.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.pennlive.com/patriotnews..._official.html

This is the best article I've found out there. Fully sums up basically how all of Nittany Lion Nation feels right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm just curious, why does all this stuff suddenly just come out now if it all happened so long ago? interesting how things like this work out timing-wise.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to reading the entire Grand Jury idictment, here are my thoughts.

Jerry Sandusky is going to die in prison. He faces a life sentence. He probably won't get that. But with all the victim and witness testimony, anything under 50 years in prison would be a travesty.

Joe Paterno probbaly didn't break any laws. He did report it. But what he did was ethically wrong. Go to the police. Ban this guy from the campus. Don't give him free access to secluded areas of the school where he can continue to be a scum bag. Paterno should retire today.

The Graduate Assistant did the right thing for the most part. But as soon as the athletic director told him that the only thing that happened was Sandusky had his keys taken away from him, he should have gone to the police. Having your keys taken away from you is not appropriate punishment for anally raping a young boy.

Tim Curley should go to jail. He covered up a disgusting crime. He lied under oath. Because of him, more young men fell victim to Sandusky. The same goes for Schultz. He oversaw the university police. It is his responsibility to report actions like these.

Long story short, Penn State needs to clean house. Joe Pa needs to be gone now. So does University President Graham Spanier. Tim Curley and George Schultz have already resigned. The NCAA and/or Big Ten need to come down hard on PSU. This is worse than recruiting violations, paying players, and fudging grades. Scholarships should be lost. A bowl ban instituted. Fines. You name it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy Christ never in my life have I seen anything like this. I don't have much room to talk as an Ohio State fan, but wow, we're talking ******* psychological trauma to these kids for the rest of their lives, because the University had to be protected, at the expense of children being victimized.

I hope a group of dudes give him a huge taste of his own medicine in a Pennsylvania state prison.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sandusky DA went missing in 2005.

He disappeared and his hard drive was thrown into the water.

I'm sorry that's just too creepy for me.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im hearing rumors that Urban Meyer bought real estate near state college. cya JoePa
Old 11-07-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deadspin summed things up fairly well.

This is bad enough as it is. There's a chance there's more to this story still to come too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if he doesn't resign before the bowl game would you say he gets the axe?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Big Ten conference or the NCAA needs to take away scholarships or ban PSU from bowl games. So much hell is going to come down on Penn State from lawsuits filed by those victims who were sexually assaulted by Sandusky on PSU's campus that things will eventually get sorted out on their own.

In my mind I'm trying to separate this crap from the actual football program and its current players.
But it's hard.

Penn State got the nickname 'Linebacker U.' in large part because of Sandusky. He may have been the most esteemed coach/personality associated with PSU other than Paterno.

There are dark days ahead for the Nittany Lions, and as a huge fan of that program it hurts to even contemplate this.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 11-07-2011 at 06:28 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big 12??? Wrong conference.

And lol at urban Meyer going to psu.

No way would anyone want to walk into that clusterfak. No parent will let their kid go there until everyone is gone from the old regime.

A big name coach would need $8m per season to resurrect that program.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Sandusky was working out at psu last week.

Idiots
Old 11-07-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
There are dark days ahead for the Nittany Lions, and as a huge fan of that program it's hurts to even contemplate this.
simply put... this sucks.

and shame on the people (including those trolling this thread) for taking any degree of satisfaction from this scandal. 8+ guys (who are now our age) were victims to a sick monster. this type of **** makes me lose faith in humanity
Old 11-07-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post

and shame on the people (including those trolling this thread) for taking any degree of satisfaction from this scandal. 8+ guys (who are now our age) were victims to a sick monster. this type of **** makes me lose faith in humanity
I don't see anyone trolling. This is a human travesty. There are undoubtedly many more victims. What's very sad about the victims of a crime like this is that many feel great shame and never will tell anyone about this.

That's a huge burden to live with. So sad.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im hearing rumors that Urban Meyer bought real estate near state college. cya JoePa
Lol if you think Meyer is going to be the next HC at Penn State.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be SHOCKED if Joe steps down in the next couple weeks. No way he steps down midseason or doesn't finish it, in my opinion. All indications were he was retiring following this season anyway (Urban Meyer has been at multiple practices, working with the QBs and supposedly bought a house already, don't do that stuff unless you are planning on taking over). Not sure Urban Meyer will still be the successor but I do think he'll finish the season.

I also think that there's nothing the NCAA can do. As far as I can tell, there were no NCAA violations that occurred here so the people calling for the death penalty, sanctions in any way, vacated wins, etc. are going to be disappointed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-07-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
I'd be SHOCKED if Joe steps down in the next couple weeks. No way he steps down midseason or doesn't finish it, in my opinion. All indications were he was retiring following this season anyway (Urban Meyer has been at multiple practices, working with the QBs and supposedly bought a house already, don't do that stuff unless you are planning on taking over). Not sure Urban Meyer will still be the successor but I do think he'll finish the season.

I also think that there's nothing the NCAA can do. As far as I can tell, there were no NCAA violations that occurred here so the people calling for the death penalty, sanctions in any way, vacated wins, etc. are going to be disappointed.
Totally agree that the NCAA had no jurisdiction. I want the b1G to pressure psu to clean house but that is unlikely to happen either. The state might come down on psu if they don't move quickly, however. Taxpayers aren't going to stand for this.

If Meyer was coming before its not happening anymore.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There was a guy (an OSU fan) who I know, who put up a status joking about it, saying he finds it funny PSU won't be able to find recruits anymore. (Besides the main point). So I commented that there is nothing funny about a grown man raping little boys and any jokes about it are tasteless and immature... It took all of 45 seconds after my post was up for him to delete the status. Douche.

Anyone else find it somewhat strange that here, where pedophilia is as much of a joke as CJ's age or vikes' gingerness, but when it comes down to real ****, we can muster up the maturity to actually talk (somewhat) civilly about it. Well done, my fellow supposedly immature bastards...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Totally agree that the NCAA had no jurisdiction. I want the b1G to pressure psu to clean house but that is unlikely to happen either. The state might come down on psu if they don't move quickly, however. Taxpayers aren't going to stand for this.

If Meyer was coming before its not happening anymore.
Yea, I'm not holding my breathe for Meyer anymore. One interesting note though, Penn State is actually a pseudo-state school. While they do receive funding from the state, the majority of their funding comes from endowments and donations from their alumni (largest alumni association in the country). Penn State has bullied the state for years regarding funding because the state needs to provide funding so they can benefit from Penn State just as much as Penn State needs the funding. Long story short, the taxpayers don't really have a whole lot of say in Penn State's administration and such.

One other note, Graham Spanier is the President of the BCS Oversight Committee and unlike Joe Paterno, Spanier didn't exactly get a ringing endorsement from the AG. When asked if Spanier was a target in the investigation, the attorney general replied with "This is an ongoing investigation."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-07-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One interesting note though, Penn State is actually a pseudo-state school. While they do receive funding from the state, the majority of their funding comes from endowments and donations from their alumni (largest alumni association in the country).
A significant portion of alumni donations will dry up if they don't clean house. This program and administration (including the President of the University) just became toxic.

It's still a great school and it'll continue to be a great school, but anybody who can be even tangentially linked to this scandal probably has to be shown the door.

I also think that the Paterno will come out of this with his reputation fairly unscathed, but there's no way McQueary comes out of this looking okay. His reputation is probably toast.

Last edited by WCH : 11-07-2011 at 03:52 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea, I'm not holding my breathe for Meyer anymore. One interesting note though, Penn State is actually a pseudo-state school. While they do receive funding from the state, the majority of their funding comes from endowments and donations from their alumni (largest alumni association in the country). Penn State has bullied the state for years regarding funding because the state needs to provide funding so they can benefit from Penn State just as much as Penn State needs the funding. Long story short, the taxpayers don't really have a whole lot of say in Penn State's administration and such.

One other note, Graham Spanier is the President of the BCS Oversight Committee and unlike Joe Paterno, Spanier didn't exactly get a ringing endorsement from the AG. When asked if Spanier was a target in the investigation, the attorney general replied with "This is an ongoing investigation."
Great stuff. Please continue to give us the good inside info.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

TimDris seems to think that I'm throwing a party. I'm not. This is the biggest travesty in modern cfb since the Marshall team died in a crash.

It needs to be discussed. I am livid at the institutional corruption and others are as well. I hope the house gets cleaned up quickly.

I do agree with him in the nasty gram that he sent me that I am an ahole. But that has nothing to do with this thread.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm Meyer, I don't want to be any part of this. His other logical option is Ohio State. They too are in a bit of hot water. But I'd much rather deal with the fallout of paying football players than the fallout from raping children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

I've heard rumors of Meyer to the NFL (ironically I've heard Stephen Ross wants him in Miami), Penn State, Ohio State, and we'll probably hear more to every team that has a coaching opening this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he stays in retirement either...

As a Penn Stater, these two articles hit home soooo hard. Obviously written by PSU students but just wanted to share how some current students are feeling...

http://onwardstate.com/2011/11/07/dont-blame-joe/

http://onwardstate.com/2011/11/07/ho...roke-my-heart/

sig by BoneKrusher