Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-11-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Battlefield 3 vs MW3 I only wish to buy one. I don't really have much time for much online multi-player time which should I choose?

MW3. It adds survival mode and spec ops that you can play by yourself. Campaigns are similar lengths, but MW3 is more varied and action packed. Plus you don't just randomly fall dead in hallways.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The RoF wasn't too bad, but the power was ridiculous. With the SP multiplier, you could three hit kill guys from medium-long range.
Well...Is there a huge difference in the one in this game vs MW2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Well...Is there a huge difference in the one in this game vs MW2?
ROF seems better, but I haven't seen any advanced weapon stats yet (where people look at the coding for each weapon and break it down into a table). It's got a 30 round clip, too.

I love the SCAR in MW3 and strongly disliked it in 2. Could just be placebo effect for all I know.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
ROF seems better, but I haven't seen any advanced weapon stats yet (where people look at the coding for each weapon and break it down into a table). It's got a 30 round clip, too.

I love the SCAR in MW3 and strongly disliked it in 2. Could just be placebo effect for all I know.
I'm so unappreciated around here!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm so unappreciated around here!

Won't let me view thread w/o registering, and I'm too lazy to do so.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, well ****. I'll try to host the pic then.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 11-11-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been using the UMP45.. just because it's what I started using when I couldn't have custom classes. Now I've got it up to Level 30.. I'm ready to move on but wanna max this out first.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to be really ( and I mean really) good at call of duty games, but I haven't played in atleast 6 months. I am happy that my K/D is over 1.00 at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dunno how long it will take to complete the shot gun attachment for the M4 I maybe get like 3 or 4 kills with it per game.Gr at it sucking so bad or it is me lol .
Old 11-11-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just got into a mw3 match on tdm and where I spawned a team mate had gotten like 10 care packages at once, is the game hacked already or glitched ?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So I just got into a mw3 match on tdm and where I spawned a team mate had gotten like 10 care packages at once, is the game hacked already or glitched ?
There's a Support Streak that gives your team a bunch of Care packages, I think.. I haven't been able to use it yet, so I'm not sure if that's what it could be or not.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metsox you down for some HC Kill Confirmed later? You know I don't do much Demolition really, but this is a mode I absolutely love. My connection is much better then the 1st night, but really spotty.

It's the Wireless 360 plug in adaptor, but since I'm so damn far away from the modem it's off and on, especially at night. Good thing is once I'm in I'm full bars ready to go.

Been playing this mode with a lobby of 6 friends from work or school and been carrying teams. I do die alot though, but I make up for it.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I may be able to get on for a little bit around 8 or 9, but yeah i'm definitely down for some Kill Confirmed. It's easily been my favorite game mode since i got the game.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Kill Confirmed is all I've been playing. I did one round of Capture the Flag and got annoyed by the camping. I used to play Domination and Search & Destroy a lot though.. I'll get into those eventually.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I use support packages on Domination. Otherwise you wont have time to use them. Its fun, but takes forever. Kill Confirmed itll be a wasted perk.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My deaths way outnumber my kills.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I've been using the UMP45.. just because it's what I started using when I couldn't have custom classes. Now I've got it up to Level 30.. I'm ready to move on but wanna max this out first.
I love the UMP. I know jvig has mentioned this but I use two attachments with rapid fire and supressor + steady aim.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The past two days have been bad for me, connection-wise.

Anyone know how to get a better damn connection? I'm using Wireless. Are there some settings I can play around with or anything? It's really annoying.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
The past two days have been bad for me, connection-wise.

Anyone know how to get a better damn connection? I'm using Wireless. Are there some settings I can play around with or anything? It's really annoying.
Get closer to the modem. Or talk to your provider and see about an adapter they can put into the room you play in with a stronger signal. Really all you can do. If your in the same room as your modem on wireless and your connection is crap then you've got a huge problem.

Also make sure your wireless modem is the black one with two prongs at the end to open up, not the white one with 1 antenna. I heard the new xbox 360 with the wireless built in is much stronger, but with all the rumors of the new one dropping in 2012 I won't be buying the new xbox that came out recently.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What playlist do you guys play?

I've been doing ground war and i've been getting wrecked. A lot of it has to do with being unfamiliar with the maps and basically just running and gunning blindly through hot spots.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:12 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
What playlist do you guys play?

I've been doing ground war and i've been getting wrecked. A lot of it has to do with being unfamiliar with the maps and basically just running and gunning blindly through hot spots.
I mostly play on Domination with my friends. But I was having a lot of issues tonight with Xbox live and connecting with friends and parties. So I hope that gets fixed by tomorrow. Im already 1st prestige level 34 or something. My KDR keeps going from 1.97 to 2.02. The FAD at level 78 is a great gun to use though, but my favorite gun is the UMP45. I loved that gun in MW2.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suck so bad at online play. I've never been into it but I'm giving it a serious go this time around.
It's real difficult when I'm a Level 1 FNG and I'm playing with a bunch of level 35-73 guys.
Death, death and more deaths...
Most kills I've gotten is 3 (4 if you count assist). Died up to 13 times.
I mainly play Team DeathMatch as well.

Last edited by Nalej : 11-12-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all about getting used to the cadence of the game. You will improve given time!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote