Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the assault drone is awesome
Old 11-15-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By a Mountain Dew and some doritos and play the **** out of games that rack up kills. It would be the easiest way to get from 30 to 31
Old 11-15-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
the assault drone is awesome
It's borderline OP. I got it in a care package and have ran it ever since. It tells you where all enemies are and somehow doesn't overheat ever. If you can get creative and wait to set it down it's a destroyer.

My fav killstreak atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been running nothing but support kill streaks. Maybe next prestige i'll run more assault.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thinks that care packages are kick ass? I consistently get some pretty awesome items, especially now that ammo isn't even an option anymore. I just wish that counter UAVs were in the assault package still. I don't like the enemy knowing where my care package is landing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont dare take an enemy care package in this game, 80% of the time it's a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I wont dare take an enemy care package in this game, 80% of the time it's a trap.
Haha, I got a lot of kills with the traps the first couple of days but now no one picks them up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:04 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, once you see a package laying around for more than a few seconds, it's pretty obvious that it's a trap. For those that wanna keep being greedy, use Sit Rep, it'll make them huge shiny red boxes if they're traps.

Also, just finished running a few games with Hawkeye123, steadily kept our ratios close to 2:1 and won every game.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm typically around the 1:2 or 1:1.5 KDRatio. But I'm getting better!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I'm typically around the 1:2 or 1:1.5 KDRatio. But I'm getting better!
That's what I usually get too, haha. But it's probably even worse now because I'm on the worst connection known to man.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cod anyone?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cod anyone?
Playstation? I'm about to eat dinner then put my boys to bed.
After that, I'll probably play for a bit.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's better.. Kick or Grip?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
What's better.. Kick or Grip?
Is that for an LMG?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Is that for an LMG?
Yes. I see there's Kick for one proficiency, but if you do two attachments you can use Grip for one.. Just wondering what the difference is.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:06 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yes. I see there's Kick for one proficiency, but if you do two attachments you can use Grip for one.. Just wondering what the difference is.
Well, i can't speak for this game since i haven't really messed around with LMGs yet, but it's one of those things where you have to really try it out yourself and differentiate what recoil you can manage the most. The 'kick' proficiency may reduce the up-kick while you're shooting, but the grip may reduce the side sway as well. It really just depends. Make two classes, one with kick, and the other with grip and something else. Maybe you want both the kick proficiency and grip, it all just depends on how you manage it. Play with it, that's the only way you really find out what is gonna work for you best.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

After doing some internets research, apparently Kick reduces recoil by 20% and Grip reduces it by 10%.

I am not enjoying my LMG experience.. but there must be some benefit to using one... right? If it doesn't get much better after I can add Speed, I'll have to give up on it.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:21 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, LMGs have their edge, but the advantage is minimal in the sense that you should really only use them in game modes where you can sit in a certain area for a long time (aka camping). I mean, that's what they're meant to be, camping weapons. Same as sniper rifles. They kill people really fast, they have a high amount of ammo in their magazine and some are pretty accurate. The only time i ever used one regularly was on demolition, and even then, only on defense. They have their place in the game, but when you're constantly gonna be playing people that are running SMGs for short range and ARs for long, you're just at a complete disadvantage using an LMG.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the special ops missions where you get a Juggy suit, I'm unstoppable with that.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:28 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else ever use the specialist packages? I've tried it out, and honestly , since I started, have no reason not to go back to anything else. In my classes I made I have quickdraw set up after two kills, scavenger after four, and a variation for my 6th, depending on my weapons and my other perks I have in place already, but with Hardline pro I get to them at 1, 3, and 5, so I can get there even faster. I fooled around the assault and support killstreaks, but right now I like using specialist.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Just played a game with two kids boosting to get a nuke. So ******* *** the way kids go about trying to get stuff the easy way.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just played a game with two kids boosting to get a nuke. So ******* *** the way kids go about trying to get stuff the easy way.
Did you report their name ? Also how do you know when some one is boosting?I can never tell.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

We all reported them, they were on separate teams. One of them was dropping tactical spawns in front of the other guy, and he kept allowing him to kill him, drop another spawn and do it until he got a nuke. So ******* ***.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just tac insert in the corner or something letting the person kill him?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We all reported them, they were on separate teams. One of them was dropping tactical spawns in front of the other guy, and he kept allowing him to kill him, drop another spawn and do it until he got a nuke. So ******* ***.
did he end up getting the nuke?