Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-29-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
How do you do that? The irons are terrible.
I <3 the irons on almost every gun. Not a fan of RDS or other sights.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I am a beast with the pump action shotgun

Spas-12
Glocc 18
Frag
Flash Bang
Extreme Conditioning
Quick Draw
Stalker Pro

My favorite class, never stay still with the shotgun and keep running around picking people off with the shotty. Glocc 18 as my secondary auto-hand gun for long range if necessary which I barely use. I can rack up kill streaks easily with this class.
spas was amazing in MW2 but they apparently dropped the close range damage to 30 so it takes 2 shots to kill anyone if you dont get a HS

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you do that? The irons are terrible.
They're not that bad, it still gives you a pretty good line of sight, but what also helps is that i don't ADS unless i'm ready to shoot. It helps so the irons don't obstruct your peripherals.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I <3 the irons on almost every gun. Not a fan of RDS or other sights.
I only use the RDS when it's absolutely necessary, and most of the guns have pretty decent iron sights. I wish they would have kept the design from MW2 though instead of going back to the ugly RDS they used in COD4 lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I only use the RDS when it's absolutely necessary, and most of the guns have pretty decent iron sights. I wish they would have kept the design from MW2 though instead of going back to the ugly RDS they used in COD4 lol.
I'm right there with you - like with the god-awful cross on the MW2 ACR.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I'm right there with you - like with the god-awful cross on the MW2 ACR.
Haha, yeah, a lot of the MW2 guns were pretty bad with the iron sights. They seemed to do a way better job with this one, but the only thing that sucks is that the only really useful proficiency is Kick. I have never had any need to use anything else.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one that constantly moves the sights when I'm in a close little shootout? I can't keep the thing still. I don't know why I do it.. I don't know if it's normal for everyone or if I'm just ********.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Am I the only one that constantly moves the sights when I'm in a close little shootout? I can't keep the thing still. I don't know why I do it.. I don't know if it's normal for everyone or if I'm just ********.
Like, you stay ADS'd while moving around, or you constantly go from hip firing to ADS'ing?

If you do more of the first, use Stalker as your third perk. If you do more of the second, use Steady Aim as your third perk.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Like, you stay ADS'd while moving around, or you constantly go from hip firing to ADS'ing?

If you do more of the first, use Stalker as your third perk. If you do more of the second, use Steady Aim as your third perk.
I mean like.. if I'm in a hallway with an opponent and I'm shooting at him.. both hip firing and aiming, I'm always moving it around, like my aim is too sensitive and I can't get it where I want it to be or something.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol you just need to calm down sir

Old 11-30-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 15 kills yesterday!!! (Only the 2nd time I've broke double digit kills)
Was playing DeathMatch, was also the leading kill guy on the team that won.

Watch out!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I mean like.. if I'm in a hallway with an opponent and I'm shooting at him.. both hip firing and aiming, I'm always moving it around, like my aim is too sensitive and I can't get it where I want it to be or something.
Calm down, and just point and shoot. It's like peeing.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lower your sensitivity on your controller

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Lower your sensitivity on your controller
Nooooo. He's already playing at like, 3 sensitivity. He's swimming in molasses as it is.

Also, DraftSavant, you can turn off 'Aim Assist' in the pause menu. I'm not sure if you can do it during the game, but i know i saw it there yesterday, right under where you adjust your sensitivity.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright, I put my 100 hrs into skyrim and just need to beat the new Assassins Creed... then I'll be back to quality time with MW3.

I finally got my CoD Elite code from my gamestop receipt to work today. Turns out that the guy had highlighted over a C so I kept typing in 0 or O instead of the C...I'm never buying anything from gamestop again that I can buy for the same price on live myself.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on the sensitivity subject i don't see how people can play at the highest sensitivity it's way too uncontrollable for me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

in MW2 aim assist was so strong so it was dumb to play on anything else

Old 11-30-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My K/D ratio is something like an atrocious .65 right now, but my sensitivity is pretty high so hopefully I'll get better soon.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
in MW2 aim assist was so strong so it was dumb to play on anything else
The fact that aim assist exists tells me that the control pad is a turd of an interface device for an FPS.

Aim Assist? Really? I can't get over that.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a 22 kill streak. My best was 12. I was using the specialist perks so it like I was superman running around with all the perks. Also went down in final stand around 10 or 12 kills but was able to get back up and go to 22.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I like the Type 95 with RDS & Rapid Fire, can't stand the iron sights on it but it has no recoil so kick is pointless & impact is the only other proficiency I have unlocked. Maybe once I get flinch(or whatever its called) I'll try without the RDS again

Old 11-30-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't think I'll ever use anything aside from the UMP45. I'm just too used to it. It's nice and gold and everything.. so purrdy
Old 11-30-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I seem to get gang raped every time someone runs into me with the pp90 or the UMP, yet every time i use them, they suck dick. I hate the SMGs in this game aside from the mp7
Old 11-30-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just got a 22 kill streak. My best was 12. I was using the specialist perks so it like I was superman running around with all the perks. Also went down in final stand around 10 or 12 kills but was able to get back up and go to 22.
You're my hero!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I like the Type 95 with RDS & Rapid Fire, can't stand the iron sights on it but it has no recoil so kick is pointless & impact is the only other proficiency I have unlocked. Maybe once I get flinch(or whatever its called) I'll try without the RDS again
Stability is an amazing gun perk to run with that set-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote