Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a test on Thursday ugh! I'll probably have to hold off getting it for the sake of my grades.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting it tomorrow. I'm going to play online. my GT is in my sig! If sigs are turned off it is mitty18

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GT: AProlific1

Yeah, I suck, but I'm often going to be playing ****** up, so a good time shall be had.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and LL will carry you, ATL. Just cause i have a feeling you will create lots of lulz when we play all the 9 year old white suburban kids.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss my xbox only for mw3 :c

Old 11-07-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211793p1.html

Quote:
Coming via French news channel TF1 - an armed robbery took place in France over the weekend that resulted in the theft of approximately 6,000 copies of Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

The report detailed how two men crashed their car into a van carrying unspecified video game cargo before spraying its occupants with tear gas and stealing both the van and contents. The contents of the van was later confirmed to be copies of Modern Warfare 3 and the theft is believed to be worth around €400,000. The report states that the assailants were armed with knives but does not mention if the victims of the assault were hurt.

A later update to the story suggested that a second robbery took place under similar circumstances, with a car used to block the road before three men commandeered another delivery van and stole a further cache of MW3 worth similar value to the first.

Elsewhere, demand for MW3 has been predictably high, with one eBay copy of the game allegedly selling for over $1,700. MW3 officially launches tonight at midnight.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Me and LL will carry you, ATL. Just cause i have a feeling you will create lots of lulz when we play all the 9 year old white suburban kids.
Oh, the lulz are for certain. And I'm actually a pretty solid team player. My ratio just usually sucks.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thankfully they made this game to reward team players. Support streaks FTW. They don't reset after dying and they're based off assists/captures/plants/etc.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Niel, if you wanna play some COD4 later on today, let me know!
What's funny, is I used to always see you playing this on my friends list primarily, even though I had it I bought it late so I just played W@W for some strange reason alot more, then MW2. I went back to this a few months ago and absolutely couldn't put it down. It's just a really smooth game, classic.

But yea, my vacation is officially about to start. I'll see if your on when I make it home and see if you want to hop on some MW 2 or 1 really the engine is all the same.

Anyone else down to play add me GT: LonghornsLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm currently on playing HC SnD on MW2, but i'll get on whatever. I can adapt!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can only play hardcore. I can't adapt back to normal because I'm used to one burst to the chest killing someone. I usually go for stuff like hq to rank up, but I like most modes. Gotta try kill confirmed. I'll beat the game first(6 hrs or so) and then be on all week. I have Tues off, Thurs off, and free after 2 on Wed and Fri with a couple buddies on with me most of the time.

I'm so psyched. I went to target and got two bags of doritos for $6 and a couple cases of Mt Dew for like $7. I think they are doing 3 cases of 12 for $11. Its 45 mins per 12 pack and 45 more for a bag of chips for double xp. And additional 15 mins for doritos and mt dew being entered at the same time, but I think limit once a day or something.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I thought it was 15 minutes per 20oz bottle of mt. dew?
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.rankupxp.com/HowItWorks/#specialXp

Amount of Double XP Time Per Product

* Mtn Dew® 20 oz. bottle = 15 minutes
* Mtn Dew® 12-pack = 45 minutes
* Mtn Dew® 20-pack from Walmart = 90 minutes
* 32 oz. or 44 oz. Mtn Dew® fountain cups = 15 minutes
* 2.125 oz. or 2.875 oz. Doritos® bags = 15 minutes
* 11.5 oz. Doritos® bag = 45 minutes
* Family Size 17 oz. Doritos® bag from Walmart = 90 minutes
* Power Bonus (any Mtn Dew® and Doritos® combination) = 15 minutes

i guess i should have went to walmart.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn they have you guys buying so much **** just for XP. This is worse than DLC.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

You're going to complain about buying doritos and mountain dew?! It's a win win scenario get to eat some coolers ranch chips and get double xp while doing that.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
You're going to complain about buying doritos and mountain dew?! It's a win win scenario get to eat some coolers ranch chips and get double xp while doing that.
lol, i was trying to type that, but my hands are covered in doritos.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bleh...sounds ridiculous to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm not all of a sudden going to start buying all this ****, but if it's stuff you normally buy, why the heck not? Double XP is ftw
Old 11-07-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, buying Doritos and Mountain Dew gets me double XP?!

God bless America

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I've been getting thrown into a lot of international lobbies on MW2 today. Hmm.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

you get a couple extra hours for signing up for free call of duty elite. elite actually isn't bad if I can track my xbox stats vs my ps3 friend's stats. I can finally see if they are as good as they say they are.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-07-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Caddy you can only brag if you have it!
I just wanted to let you know that if I didn't have exams, me having it 15ish hours early would have made me better than you :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Damn they have you guys buying so much **** just for XP. This is worse than DLC.
Thing is you don't have to buy it though. It's just Double XP so you level up higher. That's obselete to some people anyhow, and a bunch of people stay at the last level once all the guns are unlocked.

I'd be more pumped if they had some different guns as DLC 1 time, that'd be pretty awesome. Double XP is fun but you certainly don't need it or have to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Double XP is only fun for people that like to prestige.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

its actually almost meaningless soon too because you can keep your guns after prestiging. just have to re-unlock the scopes and stuff.

Prowler's Newb Guide