Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-10-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NOOOOO don't nerf the Type-95!!!!!!
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the cm901 thing?
Old 12-10-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a huge problem with the Type-95, but the Akimbo FMG-9s definitely need to get nerf'd. Those shits will mow you down like nothing, which make them extremely cheap and very overused.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while running with FMGs I thought the same thing about the type 95 but I don't think either should be changed too much, less accuracy/more recoil for the FMGs and maybe less close range damage for the type 95
Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is that when you use them akimbo, they have very controllable recoil. I think they need to tone down the close range power on them. As for the Type-95, maybe some added recoil and less hipfiring accuracy. If you get hit with a three-round burst, you should die, i don't see why people complain about that.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya i have no real complaints just change the 2 shot close range kill to 3 and it's fine

FMGs dont actually do much damage just happen to land like 20 bullets in 3 seconds
Old 12-10-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
whats the cm901 thing?
If you attached the shotgun or grenade launcher it increased the rate of fire and made it a better gun.

I'll trade off nerfing the Type 95 because they nerfed the FMGs. Those drove me nuts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't played MW3 in like 2 weeks. No reason, just haven't really felt like it. :(

Anybody else not playing as much as before?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I haven't played MW3 in like 2 weeks. No reason, just haven't really felt like it. :(

I've been back on GOW3 for the past week.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing it a lot more since I'll be on break for the next month

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

I did slow down a little bit, went like three days where i didn't pick it up, but i got on yesterday and still had a lot fun.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent played in about three weeks or so. I don't really miss it all that much to be honest. It was sometimes fun but idk, just more of the same.

Quote:
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The thing is that when you use them akimbo, they have very controllable recoil. I think they need to tone down the close range power on them. As for the Type-95, maybe some added recoil and less hipfiring accuracy. If you get hit with a three-round burst, you should die, i don't see why people complain about that.
That's they key right there. Only change it really needs.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Finally unlocked the MP7 ******* love that thing, I would steal it any chance I got anyways so it's nice to finally be able to level it and customize how I like. Thinking either Silencer w/ Range or Rapid Fire with Kick is the way to go, or maybe Silencer w/ Rapid Fire

anyone know how to upload videos?
Old 12-14-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the last week I've tried to be more of a team player and I've found some decent success. Recon is a underrated perk for sure. Any flash/stun/explosive damage make the enemy show up as one of those moving red arrows for 10 seconds for the entire team. I just use a ton of stun grenades and it shows a lot of enemies for my team. I also run advanced UAVs and the Recon Drones. I got 30+ assists in one ground war game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last final is tomorrow....
I haven't touch MW3 in a month.
I was terrible before I stopped playing...
I'm getting kind of scared at how bad I'll be tomorrow once I pick it up again.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Finally unlocked the MP7 ******* love that thing, I would steal it any chance I got anyways so it's nice to finally be able to level it and customize how I like. Thinking either Silencer w/ Range or Rapid Fire with Kick is the way to go, or maybe Silencer w/ Rapid Fire

anyone know how to upload videos?
The MP7 is beastly. You don't need rapid fire though, it already has a really high RoF. You can never go wrong with Kick/Silenced, and if you want baller status, use scavenger and steady aim. Fire from the hip at close-medium range, it's instant death.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does scavenger do for you?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

resupply, i use it as my 2nd specialist perk behind hardline so after 3 kills I can resupply
Old 12-14-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Extra ammunition. It got a huge nerf from MW2 though, which kinda sucks. You could refill all your grenades, ammo, and equipment, and here it's strictly for ammunition. I use it when i know i'm gonna rove over one certain area, watch choke points and just mow people down. If you're more of a rusher, you don't really need extra ammunition since you will most likely die before you run out.

Reason i mention it with the MP7 is because it's really accurate and strong, so it works like an assault rifle as well if you wanna watch over one area only.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
What does scavenger do for you?

For reals??

it refills your ammo derr ..
Old 12-15-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/715...blic-playlists

Quote:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will begin including player-created game modes to the public playlists "in the coming weeks," according to Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling. These will be slightly modified from the user-created originals, but they're due as a little holiday bonus for fans.

"Since we have such advanced private match options, we've been noticing a lot of user-created game modes, that in the coming weeks, we're going to be adding to the public playlists in multiplayer," Bowling told G4. "We're going to be adding some in for the holiday, brand new modes that the users created, that we adapted, made more polished, and are putting into the game."

Bowling didn't offer more specifics on which user-created modes might make the cut, but it's good to know Infinity Ward is personally cultivating the best content. The team probably had plenty to pick from, considering the game has sold like hotcakes.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

pre/post patch comparison for the FMG & Type 95

Last edited by fenikz : 12-17-2011 at 05:06 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wrong video.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

weird took it off the page :/

fixed now