Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished playing about 10 games straight with a guy using the FMG9 akimbos as his primary. Was still pushing his **** in but he did kill me a lot of times from stupid distances. The lowering of the hip firing accuracy wasn't enough. They need to lose power as well, they're still cheese.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Domination is finally on the Mercenary game mode, woooooooooooooooo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does it let you listen to people's reactions during kill cams? Seems like after I kill someone I can often hear a reaction, not sure if it's my teammates or the person I killed

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its the person you killed. It's hilarious when you kill a whole team with a rocket launcher and you hear them harmonize with anger.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This afternoon the game ending kill cam was just me for 60 seconds was pretty awesome, 2 sniper HS then me using the reaper and nailing 3 guys to end it

Old 12-19-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that you can hear your opponent rage, one of my favorite things about this game actually. I was playing a match yesterday and I killed this one guy at least 8 times, and he was freaking out... pretty sure it made my day.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I love that you can hear your opponent rage, one of my favorite things about this game actually. I was playing a match yesterday and I killed this one guy at least 8 times, and he was freaking out... pretty sure it made my day.
Its probably one of the best features that they have add. There is no better feeling in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally have internetz again!!
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Kill rage sounds awesome. If I got a lot of kills I'm sure I'd enjoy it.. I'll have to dust off MW3 now.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:11 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

was using the Thermal sights on the MP7 to level it up and surprisingly it kicks all kinds of ass, feels like you're using the remote turrent and you can still hip fire in close range, don't think i'm gonna keep using it now that I have 40 kills but it was a fun experience

Old 12-21-2011, 07:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was playing yesterday at Village, started off with 8 kills, then got gang-murdered, then got 7 more kills, then they all raged and killed me, then got 6 kills, then they must've been tired of my **** because I finished off with 3 deaths in a row. I had gone a logn time without having a good match like that, and was wondering wtf happened, but then I went back to my complete mediocrity...

Since I prestiged I'm playing around with a bunch of different weapons, must say its more fun trying to figure out how I play with the different weapons. I'm intrigued as to trying to figure out playing with a riot shield, but I'll save that for when I feel like an uberdouche.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in love with the PP09M1.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I am in love with the PP09M1.
Kick/Extended Mags is fake.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Kick/Extended Mags is fake.
????????????
Old 12-21-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
????????????
Lol, i meant that it's like, Michael Vick in Madden 04 good. If you're in a small map where most shootouts will be close quarters, you're guaranteed to win every 1 on 1 if you're using a pp90 with kick/extended mags and quickdraw.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol, i meant that it's like, Michael Vick in Madden 04 good. If you're in a small map where most shootouts will be close quarters, you're guaranteed to win every 1 on 1 if you're using a pp90 with kick/extended mags and quickdraw.
Ah, gotcha. I hadn't used it at all until playing Survival this past week with no internet. Only have unlocked RDS for it, but I'm running Extreme Conditioning, Quickdraw, and Stalker with it right now and it is just murdering people.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, its probably my second favorite SMG after the MP7. I use silencer and range but its pretty good with any set up. I was toying around with the P90. Its decent but the hipfire isn't good enough for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just won this MW3 tournament here in fort worth and won a 250 ps3 and a game
finding out about it last minute and playing it on xbox 360 when I play on ps3

imma beast!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't touched Mw3 since Thanksgiving . Wifi here just sucks.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Currently in love with the MK-14. Don't know if i should keep it unlocked or unlock Dead Silence. Tough choice.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I've been using the mp7 a lot lately and the SPAS-12

Old 12-28-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I never have and never will use the shotguns in this game.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

It's annoying when you get a hitmarker with the Barrett. I'm sorry, but if a .50 cal bullet even grazes you or hits an arm or something, that **** is going to kill you.

It's not even really made to shoot people with. It's an "anti-matter" gun - used to shoot out engine blocks and whatnot.

It's the one on the left.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the new game mode Drop Zone sometimes. It's fun to get in and just screw around with alot of chaos. For anyone who hasn't played it's like a re draw of Headquarters. Or if you've never played Headquarters it's basically a base on the map that appears for a minute, two teams, and whoever gets inside for a few seconds to hold the base it drops a Care Package right there.

So it just gets nuts with a bunch of Care Packages falling in one spot and AC130's laying around. Get to really take advantage of the equipment Trophy System which I didn't know not only blocks grenades, but blocks flash, smoke, predator missiles, AC130 bullets, literally anything. It's ******* awesome, it's just hard to use it on a game where your not going to be in 1 spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I was just dicking around with the trophy system on HC SnD the other day, and i put it down close to where i was. Well, a pred comes in and it's gonna take two of us out, and as it's about to land, it disappears lol. That guy was raging pretty hard cause they lost that round, and he could have taken two of us out right off the bat. I thought it was pretty neat, i didn't know it stopped pred missiles.