Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-08-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at people saying he's close to Peterson.
He's a decent prospect, but IMO not a top 5/top 10 pick in today's NFL.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Richardson is the best RB prospect to come out since Adrian Peterson that actually warrants a top 10 selection.
Meh. Darren McFadden says "hello".
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I would take Richardson top 10(or even top 15, but that's personnel preference based on position value), but he's got the set of tools you like to see with a guy you pick in that range. In terms of overall rank, he's got to be in the top 10 in the draft class, but I'm just not sure picking a runningback in the top ten is worth it anymore. Might be in certain offenses/for certain teams, but the way people pass the ball these days and how easy it is to get production from mid rounders at the position really hurts the stock of any runningback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
One guy is 5'10, @210-215#, tough elusive with 4.3 speed.
Other guy is 5'11, @220-225#, bull strong, powerful, great feet, fast for a big back but won't outrun NFL secondaries.

It's a choice between a runner with a Lesean McCoy/LD skillset versus a guy with Steven Jackson/Brandon Jacobs(in his prime) ability.

I don't like comparing Richardson to AD because Peterson is quicker, faster, more elusive.

Yeah I do think some teams will rate Miller higher than Richardson because of their offensive scheme and Miller's perceived better big play ability.
Not quite Ricky/Edge, but a very similar debate.

Also, with the new rookie salary structure, I wonder if positions with traditionally low value in round 1 (RB, interior OL, safety) will start to go higher now since they won't enter the league as the highest paid player at their position anymore. Could see more teams going to true BAP.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the John Stewart comparisons are pretty solid. Both are built like tanks with surprising top ends speed, something that has the utmost value at the NFL level (It's what separates an Adrian Peterson from a Ryan Mathews or Shonn Green, the former of which I hated as a prospect), and both were effective pass catchers at the college level. Richardson is going to be an absolute animal, and he's a far better prospect then the two most recent top 12 picks at RB, that being Mathews and Knoshown Moreno. I don't see him going Top 5 though...maybe Top 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
KW280
Rookie

KW280 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think the John Stewart comparisons are pretty solid. Both are built like tanks with surprising top ends speed, something that has the utmost value at the NFL level (It's what separates an Adrian Peterson from a Ryan Mathews or Shonn Green, the former of which I hated as a prospect), and both were effective pass catchers at the college level. Richardson is going to be an absolute animal, and he's a far better prospect then the two most recent top 12 picks at RB, that being Spiller, Mathews and Knoshown Moreno. I don't see him going Top 5 though...maybe Top 10.
Why oh why did Buffalo pick Spiller at 9..
KW280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW280 View Post
Why oh why did Buffalo pick Spiller at 9..
I was dumbfounded at the time of the pick, and nothing has changed since.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiller slipped my mind, thats my bad. Worst thing is I actually liked Spiller a hell of a lot more then Moreno or Mathews. He could have been absolutely dynamite just about anywhere but Buffalo.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm not sure I would take Richardson top 10(or even top 15, but that's personnel preference based on position value), but he's got the set of tools you like to see with a guy you pick in that range. In terms of overall rank, he's got to be in the top 10 in the draft class, but I'm just not sure picking a runningback in the top ten is worth it anymore. Might be in certain offenses/for certain teams, but the way people pass the ball these days and how easy it is to get production from mid rounders at the position really hurts the stock of any runningback.
Agree. Unless it's Adrian Peterson you dont take one that early, Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are two off the top of my head that would back that theory up.

I'm high on a Chris Polk out of Washington (surprise, surprise). I think Polk in the second makes more sense than Richardson in the first.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Agree. Unless it's Adrian Peterson you dont take one that early, Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are two off the top of my head that would back that theory up.

I'm high on a Chris Polk out of Washington (surprise, surprise). I think Polk in the second makes more sense than Richardson in the first.
Ricky Williams was far from a disappointment as a Top 5 pick. During his prime, he was arguably the best RB in football and a dominant player. I mean, he had some head issues that prevented him from fully realizing his potential, but even with those issues he's still one of the best RBs I've seen play in the NFL. He didn't exactly have alot of help in Miami, either.
Quote:
Old 11-08-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One guy is 5'10, @210-215#, tough elusive with 4.3 speed.
Other guy is 5'11, @220-225#, bull strong, powerful, great feet, fast for a big back but won't outrun NFL secondaries.

It's a choice between a runner with a Lesean McCoy/LD skillset versus a guy with Steven Jackson/Brandon Jacobs(in his prime) ability.

I don't like comparing Richardson to AD because Peterson is quicker, faster, more elusive.

Yeah I do think some teams will rate Miller higher than Richardson because of their offensive scheme and Miller's perceived better big play ability.
Not to overrate him by making it seem like I think he has the best of both skillets, but I see Richardson a bit like a combination of LeSean McCoy and Steven Jackson, since you throw those names out there. Not really seeing a Brandon Jacobs comparison;Jacobs is pretty unique. LaMar Miller is pretty easy to compare to Clinton Portis, although I doubt he's as good of a runner. I like both of them, I just think Richardson is a pretty clear step above Miller. Miller profiles as a good, solid running back, but I feel like you've gotta tie the edge to the guy who not only looks like a prototypical running back, but it doing it well in the SEC. So not to dis Miller really, and I've kinda had to say that before... Not sure he belongs in the first round, unless you've got a good team on the back end who really needs a running back. (...Packers? Giants or Patriots? Those are about the only teams I could see picking a running back in the first round, and it would have to be a speed guy like Miller. Steelers might be a darkhorse for him) But Richardson seems like a guy who will give you production even if he's on a bad team, which to me is what separates the running backs; there's running backs who will add that extra piece an offense needs, and there are running backs who can make their teams competitive. For whatever reason, I see Richardson as having the potential to be more of a core player on his team than Miller. That's just my intuition.

Depending where Seattle ends up and which QBs are on the board, the 'Hawks might want to take a look at him. Pete Carroll is dying for a power-running game; he's drafted the linemen, now we need a real #1. I kinda think Marshawn Lynch might excel in more of a 2007-era Marion Barber role. Cleveland would be really interested in a prime running back with all the Peyton Hillis stuff going on. If Owen Marecic can get it figured out, that could be a pretty sick backfield coming at defenses. Depending on how Jamaal Charles heals, they might want to lighten his load to keep him explosive; they were already doing that with Thomas Jones, who's old. Jamaal Charles combined with Trent Richardson would be terrifying. Washington makes sense. The teams I mentioned as landing spots for Miller make sense for Richardson, too, I just don't think there's any way he lasts that long. Sure, running backs have become less valuable recently, but you've still got plenty of teams whose offenses go through they're backs. I think Richardson is a back who can carry an offense.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^
I think there is too much of a need at corner and QB to be thinking of taking a Richardson, given where he'll fall in the draft. Seattle has to take Barkely if he's there and stop with the dog and pony show they have going on there at QB
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson I think will be in the Mo Drew or Matt Forte class of backs in the NFL, not quite on the Peterson/McFadden level. I think he's worth a top 15 pick, it's just that RBs have lost their value in the NFL. You need a good RB, but they are so easy to find in the middle rounds and don't last as long as any other position.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does Richardson compare to Shady McCoy??
He doesn't have Shady's quickness or wheels. Richardson is quick and fast for a big back, not a RB in general.

Just different skillsets IMO, not downgrading Richardson.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He doesn't have Shady's quickness or wheels. Richardson is quick and fast for a big back, not a RB in general.

Wheels? Richardson is going to run a hell of a lot faster then Shady did, that much I promise you.
Quote:
Old 11-08-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen these guys play and Richardson simply isn't as fast or quick as McCoy.
I didn't even know there were people thought Richardson was faster than McCoy.

Running a 4.50 flat at the combine and not knowing McCoy's history,( McCoy ran a sub 4.3 at Nike's HS combine in 2004), is really mis-reading his NFL combine 40 time.

Richardson doesn't really look much faster than Mark Ingram at Alabama, and if you think RIchardson is faster in pads than McCoy then he's a lock top 10 pick and a better pro prospect than AD.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I don't really see him as a "big back." Richardson is definitely the bigger of the two, but it's not such a huge difference as to say their skillets should be evaluate differently. I'm sure everyone here remembers that McCoy's combine was kind of underwhelming. Don't really care what a Nike camp said his time was in high school; when he lined up next to the other running backs, he didn't stand out with his straight speed. I think that's an area they're similar; I don't think Richardson is going to be the fastest running back at the combine, but he's plenty fast on the field. The similarities I see are in running style. They're both pretty good at seeing holes and accelerating through them. Richardson is a little more physical, both as a matter of playing style and what he's able to do with that bigger body. They both have good balance and make plays where other backs might've fallen down. They've got that sense of where the defense is soft and have the instinct to attack it. I say he's got that part of McCoy in him, but I see him being a more physical runner and more valuable to his team, a la Steven Jackson. He might never beast like Jackson can when he's really going, but he'l be able to wear out a defense in ways McCoy can't. I really think McCoy is more a product of Philly's system, and how many other guys defenses have to cover. He's really good, don't get me wrong, but I definitely don't think he's got skills that are super rare. I mean, even if he puts up 1500 rushing yards and 18 TDs with another 300 receiving, or whatever, I'm saying that's a great season, but if I'm grading him he's like an B+ running back to me. Steven Jackson would be an A. Put him on a good team... He'd be something else. So I'm saying I see Richardson having some attributes of both of them, but not "being like" either of them specifically; I'l easily grant all kinds of differences.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
patriots21
Rookie

patriots21 is a cocksman.patriots21 is a cocksman.patriots21 is a cocksman.

What teams do we think are the favorites to grab him? Broncos, Rams, Seahawks, Redskins, Cardinals? Who would use his talent best and worst?
patriots21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots21 View Post
What teams do we think are the favorites to grab him? Broncos, Rams, Seahawks, Redskins, Cardinals? Who would use his talent best and worst?
I would honestly probably say the Browns. Hillis isn't going to be there after the season if the reports are accurate, but they only thing is the Browns have A LOT of holes they could address. RB, WR, QB.. and players on defense. It'll be interesting to see where they go in the draft.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar Miller is a better runningback now and will be in the pros. If Lamar was a highly touted coming out of HS and Miami was actually great people would be all over Lamar Miller.

Shady and Richardson are not even close to being similar.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Not quite Ricky/Edge, but a very similar debate.

Also, with the new rookie salary structure, I wonder if positions with traditionally low value in round 1 (RB, interior OL, safety) will start to go higher now since they won't enter the league as the highest paid player at their position anymore. Could see more teams going to true BAP.
Good thought wrt BAP.

May see a bit of that but I think positions where talent is scarce will still be the most valued in the draft. Supply vs demand.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Lamar Miller is a better runningback now and will be in the pros. If Lamar was a highly touted coming out of HS and Miami was actually great people would be all over Lamar Miller.

Shady and Richardson are not even close to being similar.
Lamar isn't better, especially not the past month. He's constantly banged up and longevity is gonna be a big question for him. Even if there weren't injury issues Trent is a better prospect. Lamar is a great back and can be an elite guy, but he isn't there yet (even disregarding the injury stuff), Trent is there already.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see him just about every weekend. He's the best RB prospect to come out in a few years.

If he's put behind a solid OL in a 1 cut offense, he'll embarrass people on an NFL level. He almost had 100 yards against LSU, despite the fact that they were keying on him in the backfield. Great blocker. Very good receiver.

I have no problem with him going top 10.

If he's available when NE is picking, I don't care if we just picked 50 running backs, I'd take this guy. He's 100% a perfect fit for their offense.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I see him just about every weekend. He's the best RB prospect to come out in a few years.

If he's put behind a solid OL in a 1 cut offense, he'll embarrass people on an NFL level. He almost had 100 yards against LSU, despite the fact that they were keying on him in the backfield. Great blocker. Very good receiver.

I have no problem with him going top 10.

If he's available when NE is picking, I don't care if we just picked 50 running backs, I'd take this guy. He's 100% a perfect fit for their offense.
How? do you talk to him? Ask him if hes going to Declare for the NFL Draft.

I really like the bigger MJD Comparison.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
How?
TV, bro. I've seen almost every Bama game the last two years, save the ones against the pointless games like... Duke or one of the community colleges they warm up against.