View Poll Results: Who?
Alabama 16 36.36%
Boise State 12 27.27%
someone else 16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
OK. Since you used capital letters you must be right. Cool story...
And since Bama plays in the SEC they must be worthy of playing in the title game despite being a worst team, since they play in the SEC and all. Reaaaaaally cool story.

What I just can't stand is a 1-team loss who plays Kent State, North Texas, Georgia Southern, Ole Miss, Kentucky and Vanderbilt who scored SIX points when they got to play a real defense getting in the NCG when there are three undefeated teams.

It's not just about Boise. Bama is ahead of Stanford who is undefeated in the Pac-12.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 11-08-2011 at 05:39 AM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

I wouldn't be in favor of a rematch for the simple fact as a UF fan, I was crying about no UM-OSU rematch in 06
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Boise St. may get in even if one of Stanford or Oklahoma St. go undefeated. It would come down to how LSU does against Georgia in the SEC Championship game. If Georgia gives LSU a close match or even possibly beats them, then Boise St. has a strong argument to be included in the National Championship game since they destroyed Georgia at Georgia to open the season. I can see a scenario where the SEC gets left out of the NCG and Boise plays either Stanford or Oklahoma St.
This isn't over by any means.
Boise will never get in over an undefeated team from a BCS conference. Don't kid yourself.

I'll be rooting hard for Stanford this week.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 11-08-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Stop talking Boise's schedule down.

If it's so easy to go undefeated in an non-AQ conference, why so few teams do it? They have beaten the best team in the SEC East in SEC territory. If they win out, they will have 4 wins over Top 50 teams (UGA, TCU, SDSU and Tulsa). Also, 9 of the 12 teams in Boise's schedule are likely to have winning seasons and 4 of them could be conference champions. When was the last time Bama beat 4 (okay, 3, UGA won't win the SEC) conference champions? Oh, yeah, that never happened, I guess.

And unlike Alabama, Boise has that thing called an offense. And that other thing called a QB.

Alright. Bama has something Boise doesn't have: A LOSS. A 9-6 LOSS AT HOME TO A TEAM THAT HAS NO OFFENSE..

Bama beat 6 top 25 teams, and 4 top 10 teams in '09 when they won the national championship. Including the #1 teams in the country back-to-back (Florida and Texas) which is the first time that's ever happened.

What the hell is this "9 teams on Boise's schedule are likely to have winning records" nonsense?

Everybody looks like they have an offense until they have to play LSU. They might pile up more garbage stats against LSU than Bama did, but they'll also have more turnovers, which will get them run out of the stadium (see Oregon, West Virginia, etc.)

Stats don't matter when you play LSU. Did you even watch the game? Alabama moved the ball on LSU more than LSU moved the ball on Bama.

A.J. McCarron passed for the 3rd highest yardage total on LSU's defense of any quarterback this season.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas was def #2 in the title game btw.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A team shouldn't be in the national championship game if they don't even win their conference. I know from experience.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I don't think a team should be in the national championship game if they don't even win their conference. I know from experience.

It depends, obviously the Big-12 has done it twice, as you know.

The point is everyone should want the two best teams in the country in the national championship game.

The "#2" team in the SEC is likely the 2nd best team in the country this year in my opinion.

It's likely that LSU has already beaten the Pac-12 and Big-East conference champions already in games that weren't even close. The only team that can challenge LSU is Alabama. Everyone is going to find that out in the end.

Winning the MWC is less impressive than having 1 loss in the SEC, with that loss being a 3 point loss in overtime to the #1 team in the country. Bama has blown out every other SEC opponent they've faced... Including a top 10 (maybe top 5) Arkansas team.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And since Bama plays in the SEC they must be worthy of playing in the title game despite being a worst team, since they play in the SEC and all. Reaaaaaally cool story.

What I just can't stand is a 1-team loss who plays Kent State, North Texas, Georgia Southern, Ole Miss, Kentucky and Vanderbilt who scored SIX points when they got to play a real defense getting in the NCG when there are three undefeated teams.

It's not just about Boise. Bama is ahead of Stanford who is undefeated in the Pac-12.
Soooo i noticed you decided to point out that Bama plays Kent State, North Texas, Georgia Southern, Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt BUT completely left out the fact that they beat both Penn State and Florida on the road, stomped on Arkansas, and will likely go on the road again to beat Auburn at the end of the season. Those 4 games alone offer 100000 times the competition that Boise's entire schedule offers. Boise would be lucky to get out of those 4 games with 2 wins.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People arguing with RC about Boise. -____________-

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
It depends, obviously the Big-12 has done it twice, as you know.

The point is everyone should want the two best teams in the country in the national championship game.

The "#2" team in the SEC is likely the 2nd best team in the country this year in my opinion.

It's likely that LSU has already beaten the Pac-12 and Big-East conference champions already in games that weren't even close. The only team that can challenge LSU is Alabama. Everyone is going to find that out in the end.

Winning the MWC is less impressive than having 1 loss in the SEC, with that loss being a 3 point loss in overtime to the #1 team in the country. Bama has blown out every other SEC opponent they've faced... Including a top 10 (maybe top 5) Arkansas team.
Alabama certainly could be the #2 in the nation but that is only speculation. As is Ok. State, Stanford, and Boise not having a chance against LSU. Alabama controlled their own destiny. They had a road to the national championship but they lost to LSU, in Alabama no less. They won't win their conference unless LSU has a collapse. People say Stanford/Boise/Ok State don't deserve to be in the national championship but Alabama deserves it even less (assuming those teams win out).

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know. I think Boise State can hang with LSU. I wouldn';t underestimate them. They're well coached and more is a very good QB.

Not saying they would beat LUS, but if they got a chance, I wouldn't say they'd get manhandled.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it I voted other thinking bout Stanford without reading the OP -___-

In that case I change my vote to Boise.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Bama beat 6 top 25 teams, and 4 top 10 teams in '09 when they won the national championship. Including the #1 teams in the country back-to-back (Florida and Texas) which is the first time that's ever happened.

What the hell is this "9 teams on Boise's schedule are likely to have winning records" nonsense?

Everybody looks like they have an offense until they have to play LSU. They might pile up more garbage stats against LSU than Bama did, but they'll also have more turnovers, which will get them run out of the stadium (see Oregon, West Virginia, etc.)

Stats don't matter when you play LSU. Did you even watch the game? Alabama moved the ball on LSU more than LSU moved the ball on Bama.

A.J. McCarron passed for the 3rd highest yardage total on LSU's defense of any quarterback this season.
Take a look at Boise's schedule and you will see that all teams except for UNLV, CSU and UNM are on pace to finish .500 or over. Fresno may finish under too but I doubt it.

I did watch parts of the game and nobody impressed me at all. Still it's not about the football game itself, it's about the stats. The biggest problem is that people treat the Mountain West like it was the Division III. I've seen people say Vanderbilt and Ole Miss would go undefeated in the MWC.

And I could see Boise beating Penn State and Florida on the road. Boise-Arkansas would be a hell of a game and anyone could win.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Stanford will pass Alabama if they beat Oregon.

Their SOS sucks right now.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Stanford will pass Alabama if they beat Oregon.

Their SOS sucks right now.
Yeah, would be nonsense if they didn't.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

argument over, boise couldnt even handle TCU @ home lol
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on the way that today has unfolded... If we are "assuming Oklahoma St loses to Oklahoma and Stanford loses to Oregon" the next team in line for a shot at the title should be Oklahoma.

A win over the #2 team in the nation with loses by Boise State (and in this scenario Stanford), Oklahoma should leapfrog Alabama and get their shot at LSU.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oklahoma lost at home to ******* Texas Tech. If Okie St doesn't win out, it should just be a LSU-Bama rematch.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah a rematch is dumb.We don't want to see that. Put in OKa State if they win out. they have the weapons to out score LSU and a good defense. Boise lost and screwed them selves so they are out.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So in the scenario that LSU wins out, Ok. State loses, and the Stan. V. Oregon game finishes with stanford losing, who does LSU play? I agree there shouldnt be a rematch but i really dont want to see Oklahoma play LSU.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be a rematch in that case.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A rematch goes away IF Arkansas or Georgia beats LSU or Bama loses at Auburn so why don't all you debbie downers relax for a few more weeks. Jeeze.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oklahoma lost at home to ******* Texas Tech. If Okie St doesn't win out, it should just be a LSU-Bama rematch.
I'm quite aware of Oklahoma's loss to TT.

However, in the scenario listed in the initial post they would have also beaten the #2 team in the nation AND bama already lost to LSU.

In the scenario listed, name someone who deserves a shot more?

For the record I hate the idea of Oklahoma going just as much as the next guy, I'm just trying to be objective here.

Then again, the BCS voters will likely give the nod to the team in the SECZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 11-12-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Real talk Oregon may jump the Sooners and win out. I'd much rather they play LSU seeing as how they didn't lose to freaking Texas Tech. By all means though if anyone gets a rematch then don't watch. It's simple.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one wants to see LSU-Oregon on a neutral field again. Been there, done that, Oregon got pounded. At least Alabama took them to OT in a game that could have gone either way where there was no clear better team. If Oklahoma beats OK State then I could see putting them in over Bama with one loss for the same reason voters put Florida in over Michigan in 2006 - give another team a shot at the title.