Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the end of Oblivion, that's all I did. I loved just pummelling people.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

clear your calendar
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skyrimmmmmmm

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I come to this everyday(or close to it), and still have yet to buy the game. But soon, my precious.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I come to this everyday(or close to it), and still have yet to buy the game. But soon, my precious.
Don't do it Cigero, it s a tarp. Once you start playing it it kind of consumes you.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lit a chicken on fire, and the whole ******* town attacked me...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I did the same thing, gave me flashbacks to Zelda.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Try luring a troll into town. I watched one slaughter the entire population of Ivarstead. I reloaded a save from before....

Trolls > Dragons. **** Trolls.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:04 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Rip that ******* daedra's heart out! But don't eat that ****, you need it to make daedric armor!"
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just rented it for 360. Any advice for a newb?
Don't waste perk points. Play around with different weapons and spells and decide what type of character you want to be before you spend them.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:34 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. You can increase skill in anything to 100 without investing any perks. Downfall is that you could out-level your actual capability to defeat enemies (since they scale somewhat).

The other way to play is to pick the exact role you want to play going in and stick to it. I recommend stealthy mage/archer. Lots of people seem to have the most fun as that archtype.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm doing the viking badass thing, and I'm kinda getting burned out on it. Kinda want to go back to lighting people on fire.

Oh, and wolves are my favorite animal ever, so I've been dealing with that whole crazy thing.

And my horse seriously needs to chill. It's like, ok, I'm parking you here. Stay. Let me go fight the wildlife. Then I go running over the hill, start wailing, and then turn around and Seabiscuit is right there backing me up like a stone cold bro. You'll die that way guy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-18-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, horses are too feisty for their own good.

Also, don't ride them down 2 foot drops. Seriously, before Shadowmere, I had 3 horses: Two died on drops that wouldn't have even damaged my character and one decided to fight a dragon for me. Dumb ****.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave up on horses after i bought one & it died within 15 minutes.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I gave up on horses after i bought one & it died within 15 minutes.
If you're on PC, you can set them as essential. Makes them less terrible of an investment. They're actually pretty useful in getting to out of the way places. Or if you're trying to play without fast travel.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horses really aren't much faster than running on foot.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Horses really aren't much faster than running on foot.
Their sprint is awesome. I like to use it to lead animals and bandits into giant camps then sprint away to watch. Seeing a bandit get launched over the nearest mountain is strangely fulfilling.

#scumbagdragonborn
Old 12-18-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never use horses anymore, I throw on Rahgot and can sprint as long as Shadowmere.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Old 12-19-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Old 12-21-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6347939.html?tag=nl.e579

The next Dragon Age game will take cues from Skyrim on having an open world.

Interesting. I highly enjoyed Origins but II sucked donkey balls. Too confining, too little interaction with your companions, too much "hit A to win" battling.

Bioware isn't exactly known for wide open games (at least, not to the same insane degree as the Elder Scrolls games)...so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle it. Bioware
Old 12-21-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I've found two random Daedra Hearts so far without having to steal it from that one place! If that's no biggie, SO HELP YOU DO NOT TELL ME! Yay random apothecary bag and roaming she wench who tried to hypnotize me with her feminine wiles.

I'm only at like Lvl. 50-something in smithing...and I've seen my second dragon, but I ended up getting shot at by bandits, who I accidentally mistook distant Whitereach guards for and shot at them, and then was chased by bandits, guards, and all while the dragon was swooping overhead. But I did encounter two trolls today and ended up running for my life cause I was like, "Let me shoot this with an arrow while sneaking...OH GOD IT DID NOTHING! BEERBARON WAS RIGHT!"

Oh, and I'm not using ANY perks, save for the first heavy armor and the unarmed attack boost perks, cause I'm deathly afraid of wasting them now. But don't we get, like, 80 of them, right? Cause at this point, I'm an unarmed, lumbering badass and I REALLY wanna invest in archery, heavy armor, and if I can light things on fire better, then that'd be nice.

But yeah. Daedric Armorz. I'ma comin.

Also, "fus" in German means foot. I have a German Shepherd, and when she was a pup, we would say "foos" to make her heel. I'm not sure what "ro" or "dah" mean, but we could very well be saying we're shoving our foot up something when we shout. That's what I like to think anyway...

Also also, is it normal to totally freeze up when attacked by two opponents at the same time? Cause that happens to me a lot. Is that "staggering?" If so, staggering is ***.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I one shot trolls with my bow :D

And for what it's worth, heavy armor and archery don't really go hand in hand, especially if you want to sneak.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been to this thread yet, but I love the **** out of this game. Also if you can get the heavy armor perk that makes it weightless, I think that makes sneaking work. That takes a long time, though.

My guy has Daedric armor and a Daedric warhammer. My armor score is like 516 or something ridiculous and my warhammer does like 110 damage since im in the mid 90s for 2 hand. I think I'm level 35. I haven't played in a while since I just quit dipping and playing Skyrim while dipping is awesome, so I'm not sure how I'll handle the transition to playing while not dipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Just started a new character; a high elf mage.

This should be interesting