Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2011, 06:28 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turns out the Swedish unarmed viking badass had his math wrong. The perk that adds the gauntlet armor to the unarmed attack only counts the gauntlet's base armor. So refining them does absolutely nothing to the attack. So, I'm officially giving that up.

On the bright side, I've been running around in Ebony Helmet, Daedric Chest, Daedric Gauntlets, and Ebony Boots, all improved, since, like, Lvl. 24. I'm also switching out with the Helm of Yngol when I fight something using ice attacks and some enchanted Iron Boots that add 35 to my carrying capacity when I need it. It feels like I'm a Panzer but with a dinky submachine gun to attack with.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
PPfft sneaking and archery?? That's for little kids...heavy armor and dual wielding and hacking everything in sight is the way to go. Just be ready to find a way to make up for the distance weakness haha

quick question to anyone who's been to markarth

In regards to the spoiler you should be fine.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, I side with the Imperials. I followed the imperial guy and I learned that the only reason that the whole Talos part of the treaty was agreed upon because the king didn't want anyone else to die in battle. The empire never enforced violations until Ulfric's whiny ass went around agitating. I know they tried to kill you and all, but what did the Stormcloaks ever do to benefit you, the guy had to follow orders which is a lame cop-out but despite that they seem right to me. Plus being an orc, I wouldn't do well with a bunch of racists...

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Imperials try to have you executed without knowing anything about who you are and without a trial of any kind. Completely unacceptable.

I created a Nord to strictly play as a Stormcloak, but I won't play through as an Imperial ever. Thalmor accepting weaklings. I've hated high elves since I first played an ES game.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
The more I think about it, I side with the Imperials. I followed the imperial guy and I learned that the only reason that the whole Talos part of the treaty was agreed upon because the king didn't want anyone else to die in battle. The empire never enforced violations until Ulfric's whiny ass went around agitating. I know they tried to kill you and all, but what did the Stormcloaks ever do to benefit you, the guy had to follow orders which is a lame cop-out but despite that they seem right to me. Plus being an orc, I wouldn't do well with a bunch of racists...
I'm an orc and i sided with the stormcloacks...the dude from riverwood saved my ass back in Helgen and the Imps tried to chop my head off...i don't forgive that kinda ****!!!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They do however know you're trying to cross the border, and how did they know? I'm not exactly sure. However, from listening to stances on the war, I think the imperials are right. Granted I'm not far enough into the game to know much more than I said in my last post.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-28-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They do however know you're trying to cross the border, and how did they know? I'm not exactly sure. However, from listening to stances on the war, I think the imperials are right. Granted I'm not far enough into the game to know much more than I said in my last post.
About halfway through the main quest, you can find a Thalmor dossier on Ulfric that says

Which is why I think the Thalmor are being set up as the big bad of a future TES game.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I want to read that so badly! But I just got to Whiterun for the first time with my second character so I'll hold off.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-28-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Figured this should be on here. Thalmor control Summerset Isle and Valenwood.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Figured this should be on here. Thalmor control Summerset Isle and Valenwood.
And Elsweyr. I believe it's mentioned that the Thalmor took credit for ending the Oblivion crisis there.

Black Marsh also seceded and took over the parts of Morrowind not devastated when Red Mountain blew between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim.

And Hammerfell seceded to become it's own nation and successfully fended off the Thalmor while the empire couldn't.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
About halfway through the main quest, you can find a Thalmor dossier on Ulfric that says

Which is why I think the Thalmor are being set up as the big bad of a future TES game.
Ok, I read it haha. See, more of a reason to side with the empire.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-28-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Ok, I read it haha. See, more of a reason to side with the empire.
They tried to have you executed for no reason. **** those guys. And they lost to wimpy high elves. That would be like the rest of the world losing to France.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Bethesda would ever consider going the SWTOR route with an MMO. It would probably be the only thing that could compete with TOR and WoW.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I wonder if Bethesda would ever consider going the SWTOR route with an MMO. It would probably be the only thing that could compete with TOR and WoW.
I don't play MMOs and I would hate them forever if they did. I tried playing Guild Wars once with my friends in high school, but between having a dad that made me do work on the weekends and having to share what little time I could play with my brother, I fell way behind them and could never catch up.

I just don't have the time to power level to a cap and I ******* HATE dealing with idiots, which 99% of online gamers are. So many ******* retards. **** MMOs out the ass HARD.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I hated KOTOR going MMO, but it hasn't been bad. I would greatly prefer single player, but I think they could actually build the entire continent and have it loaded with quests if it were an MMO. Take Skyrim and quintuple the content. The main problem would be that the graphics would need to be streamlined to be easier to load and that would kill the immersion.

*then again...they would lose a ton of money since its dominating on consoles right now.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Elsweyr. I believe it's mentioned that the Thalmor took credit for ending the Oblivion crisis there.

Black Marsh also seceded and took over the parts of Morrowind not devastated when Red Mountain blew between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim.

And Hammerfell seceded to become it's own nation and successfully fended off the Thalmor while the empire couldn't.
Yea the Thalmor claim they ended the Oblivion crisis. Stupid stuck up armor wearing jerkys. I told one I could believe in w.e. the hell I wanted and she attacked me...stupid hoe got smacked down.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
They tried to have you executed for no reason. **** those guys. And they lost to wimpy high elves. That would be like the rest of the world losing to France.
But there was a reason, I tried to cross the border. Gotta uphold the law.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-28-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Your name wasn't on the list!! Then when you told em who your were and stuff the ***** said execute him anyways...**** that.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
There's no law against crossing the border. I don't know what race you are, but I played as a Dunmer who have had refugees pouring into Skyrim since Red Mountain erupted. There's nothing illegal there.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Your name wasn't on the list!! Then when you told em who your were and stuff the ***** said execute him anyways...**** that.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a Nord, so I mean I understand why the empire tried to execute me, since I'm a Nord captured alongside Ulfric Stormcloak... that's kind of incriminating. If you're anyone else, we know how racist the Nords are, so they're probably killing you so they don't have to breathe any of the air contaminated by your filthy lungs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

lol, I was a friggin Imperial and they still weren't going to show leniency.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, no need to get personal now....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided to join the Legion. I respect the Nords desire for independence, but can't stand Ulfric and the rest of the Stormcloaks blatant racism; I viewed Windhelm as the model for what a Stormcloak controlled Skyrim would devolve into.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just gonna put this as plainly as I can...

I. Want. To ****. Aela.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote