Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Tried that.. and still nothing. I want that house badly! But now I bought the markath house. Not a bad house, but still.. Windhelm one looks good.
Its ok. There is some glitch in my PS3 version with displaying armor on the mannequins. I'm not sure if that is related to freeze problems I'm having. When you put the armor on the mannequin, it becomes see through. All you see is a floating head. That kind of takes away from some of the appeal of having that armory upstairs.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how buggy games are. Customers should not be beta testers 2 months after release.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I hate how buggy games are. Customers should not be beta testers 2 months after release.
They rushed to meet that stupid 11/11/11 release date. Confirmed multiple times.

They also haven't released the construction set for it yet. At least PC users caught a break that modders could still use the Oblivion CS to make mods to fix things.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume there will be no way to make PS3/Xbox mods.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-11-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I assume there will be no way to make PS3/Xbox mods.
Extremely doubtful. I don't know what Sony's deal is but Bethesda badly wanted to make modding software allowed for 360 users in Oblivion but Microsoft shot them down. They don't allow any unofficial modifications to their games. So the best you can hope for is DLC and patches...

I bet it has something to do with Achievement Points, since can't those be used like money on the Xbox marketplace? Microsoft probably thinks if they allow modding, the mods will make the game easier and make getting achievements easier.

Although, if the Xbox achievements in Skyrim are as easy as the Steam ones are on the PC, they're so easy anyway.

"Get Married."
"Do a Daedric quest."
"Make a smithed item, enchanted item and a potion."

Easy peezy.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP to my XBox 360. It died a warrior's death.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
RIP to my XBox 360. It died a warrior's death.
Ewww, completely shot eh? Lame. They have a nasty habit of doing that though...

I really only use mine anymore as a DVD player. At least until ME3 comes out...
Old 01-11-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How long til I get the 3rd part of the force shout? I did all the High Hrothgar stuff except the part where you travel to the crypt up north and collect something from a grave.

You have to go to the grave to learn the 3rd part, retrieve item and bring it back.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ewww, completely shot eh? Lame. They have a nasty habit of doing that though...

I really only use mine anymore as a DVD player. At least until ME3 comes out...
The violent freezing I described earlier happened on a completely different game. Then after fiddling with it a bit more, the RROD finally reared it's ugly head. I resecured all the cables and removed the hard drive, cause sometimes that can cause errors, and it did it again.

:/

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After my 4th 360 died, I switched to PS3 and realized how much better it is.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
After my 4th 360 died, I switched to PS3 and realized how much better it is.
PS3 ******* sucks.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't we all be friends?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish I could call dragons and fly around to places undiscovered. climbing up mountains is such a pain
Old 01-12-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They definitely need to make a DLC with a Dragon Riders Guild, where if you complete their missions you get the ability to tame dragons and ride them. Have it to where with the DLC installed and you get into a fight with a Dragon, once his health is pretty much all the way depleted, you have the option to either tame it and make it your mount or kill it for its soul, scales and bones. Then as your riding it you have complete control of its movements and attacks but if you dismount it attacks your target autonomously until you call it back or it dies.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i wish I could call dragons and fly around to places undiscovered. climbing up mountains is such a pain
Seriously! I ******* hate when **** is on the top of a mountain and I spend 30 minutes trying to find a way up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Seriously! I ******* hate when **** is on the top of a mountain and I spend 30 minutes trying to find a way up.
I hate when I take 10 minutes taking what I think will be a route up a mountain only to hit a dead end and have to go back down. ********.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-12-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm only on my 2nd 360 in 6+ years. Knock on wood.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

A guy is having his 65 year old mother play Skyrim and he's tracking what she says and does on twitter:

https://twitter.com/SkyrimMom

"I generally wait and make everything daylight because it's safer. I don't know who these guys are."

"I keep collecting lavender. I thought, 'Well, lavender has a very calming effect, maybe I can use the lavender on somebody.'"

"I died so I went back to the same house and did it again as a nice person."

"I took on some woman in a house. I stole all her food and she pulled a knife on me and I killed her. Is stealing part of the goal?"

"It took me like an hour to create my character. I couldn't decide between Macho or Girl."
Old 01-12-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

New 360 (used w/ 2-year warranty). I'll see what I can do with the broken one. No warranty, but maybe I can get it fixed. I have a few more days till I can return the new one for a refund, so if it's fixable, then I may go that route.

But my Skyrim fix is appeased.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RROD is generally an easy fix.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Let's share some details on our characters. I'm a Nord, 2H warrior. Using a Daedric Warhammer that does 183 damage plus 5 fire damage. Wearing a suit of fully upgraded Daedric Armor and my armor rating is 591. Level 36.
Sir Vilhelm, Nord, Lvl 43
1H weapon and conjuration/staff:
- Odin's Whisker (Ebony Sword, Shock Damage)
- Vorpal War Axe (Ebony War Axe, Fiery Soul Trap)
- Staff of Magnus
- Staff of Chain Lightning
- Summon Dremora Lord
- Summon Atronach
Heavy armor:
- Ebony Helmet
- Daedric Armor
- Daedric Gauntlets
- Dirty Boots (Ebony Boots, +35 carrying capacity)

I also carry around other weapons like an Ebony Bow w/ Fiery Soul Trap, a Daedric Bow, Mehrune's Dagger, a Blades Sword, the Ebony Blade, and various enchanted apparel. I'll update later with individual attack damage, enchantment damage, and armor rating, but I'm pretty sure my overall armor rating is over 600. A Breton or Imperial would have probably suit my character better, but I've leveled out of the initial skill advantages and Battlecry and Resist Frost have both come in handy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Skyrim for PC. Anyone else find the game to be fairly buggy? Anyone else think it feels a little too familiar? I've played the hell out of previous Bethesda RPGs, and Skyrim feels a little too much like Oblivion for me so far.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTFO of this thread with that ****! This thread celebrates Skyrims awesomeness.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I burnt myself out, I played way to much to fast, I haven't touched the game in a month and I still have 140 hours played.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I missing a way to track hours played, or are yall just guestimating? I'm personally interested in seeing how many I've done, although sadly my numbers have decreased dramatically since the New Year and the return to responsibility.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote