Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It came out ages ago

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started a new game, this time as a mage. It's fun, except I find that whenever I get into trouble, I just conjure swords into my hands and go to town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It came out ages ago
Damn I'm behind.. I'm going to pick that and Army of Two2 up next time I go to Gamestop.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Damn I'm behind.. I'm going to pick that and Army of Two2 up next time I go to Gamestop.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What? I liked the first one.. I'm looking for a cheap coop game to play with a friend. Have any suggestions?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Portal 2? I don't know of many co-op games. I do most of my gaming solo :(

Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Falmer and those massive bugs that are all over Dwemer ruins.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant find how many hours i played but "63 days have passed" and im done with this game on pc, boring as ****
Old 02-12-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Portal 2? I don't know of many co-op games. I do most of my gaming solo :(
I have Portal 2. I do still have to beat RE5 coop.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High Elf, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, or Breton?

Gonna start a new character, and I'm wanting a female archer/mage. At first, I was thinking Dunmer, since they have the 50% resistance to fire and start off with Sparks, but the Altmer have the 50+ magicka and the 60s magicka regen ability. Breton is for if I'm wanting her to be even remotely attractive, and if I had to remake my Nord, I'd go Breton with their magicka resistance and magicka absorb. Bosmer has the least beneficial racial abilities, but I always think of Bosmer first when thinking of elven archers.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game usually gets easy enough quickly enough that the initial racial bonuses don't matter outside of the "defensive" ones. So Dunmer or Breton would be my recommendation.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be a Cat, they look cool as ****.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I worked my ass off getting my enchanting to 100 so that I could put 2 enchants on a single item. I was disappointed when I learned I couldn't put a 2nd enchant on an item that already had 1, so now I have to remake and fully upgrade a new set of glass armor, ring and amulet, and enchant them all.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

son of a *****. I was hoping to do the same thing (level 96 enchanting) with my current armor. oh well, i guess i'll just have to go kill a couple more dragons tonight....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
son of a *****. I was hoping to do the same thing (level 96 enchanting) with my current armor. oh well, i guess i'll just have to go kill a couple more dragons tonight....
Dragon____ armor is easy to find at least.

If you did that with a suit of Daedric...well then I feel bad for you. There aren't fire-breathing sources of Daedra Hearts or Ebony Ingots just flying all over the damn place.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

If you did that with a suit of Daedric...well then I feel bad for you. There aren't fire-breathing sources of Daedra Hearts or Ebony Ingots just flying all over the damn place.
From the start of my new playthrough (I'm up to lvl 30 overall) I've bought every ebony ingot and daedra heart I've come across. Once my smithing is up where it needs to be I should have enough to smith and upgrade everything I want. Also there is some orc mine that has 16 deposits of ebony. It takes forever for them to replenish though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-13-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Actually apparently the one in Jorrvaskr keeps respawning. So if you start early, you can collect enough Daedra hearts to get your suit by the time your smithing hits 90. Then just fast travel the world over looking for ebony.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Actually apparently the one in Jorrvaskr keeps respawning. So if you start early, you can collect enough Daedra hearts to get your suit by the time your smithing hits 90. Then just fast travel the world over looking for ebony.
That **** is not re spawning for me, is it cause I started that witch quest?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, level 37 & i've only come across 1 daedra heart. I made a bad ass firey soul-trapping sword with it.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Maybe I'm wrong about the one in Jorrvaskr then. But I do know that the ones at Mehrunes Dagon's shrine, where you have to kill like 4 Daedra, respawn at least once, because I have killed them twice.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I read on the wiki site for Skyrim that it does respawn once a month, but I guess the settings have to be just right.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I guess I just haven't found it that hard to buy daedra hearts. They're not that expensive and usually potion shops sell them. Though it does take quite a few days to get another one back in stock.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-13-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
yeah, level 37 & i've only come across 1 daedra heart. I made a bad ass firey soul-trapping sword with it.
The one in the Companion's Guild regens all the time.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mehrunes Razor quest has 4 I think.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
i cant find how many hours i played but "63 days have passed" and im done with this game on pc, boring as ****
I've been wanting a new game, and have been thinking about this, but I got bored of Fallout like 6 hours into it.

Hmmm.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote