Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-28-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to be playing more but one of the two tvs in my house broke, so i've had to do a lot compromising with the old ball and chain about what the tv gets used for.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, stroll down to the nearest Goodwill store and buy an old Magnavox for $20. It may not be ideal, but you'd get to play again.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Dude, stroll down to the nearest Goodwill store and buy an old Magnavox for $20. It may not be ideal, but you'd get to play again.
I hear ya. I have some old piece of junk in the basement but it's not the same. Need the HDMI. Just waiting for my tax return to upgrade to something larger.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather not play games than play on a non-HD TV.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dunno if any of you are still playing at all, but v1.5 is out for PC and coming soon for console.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sky...ing-40479.html

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-22-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Dunno if any of you are still playing at all, but v1.5 is out for PC and coming soon for console.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sky...ing-40479.html
Quote:
One other big change: your smithing skill increases based on the value of the items you make. Bethesda didn't provide any additional details on this but I assume that it means you can't make a dozens of iron daggers to max out your skill. Good thing I did that back in November!
Maxed out a good bit later than November, but nonetheless glad that I completed it before the patch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna suck when you inevitably want to start a new character though. You can pretty much forget about dragon armor.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Gonna suck when you inevitably want to start a new character though. You can pretty much forget about dragon armor.
Dragon armor looks stupid anyway. Ebony isn't that much of a downgrade and looks way better.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-11-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, C'MON DAWNGUARD DLC! EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BETHESDA!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Wait, can you actually do the pickpocket thing like that?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:

That guy's videos are awesome.

Also apparently the new update is now out. Looking forward to some magic kill cam goodness.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-11-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Wait, can you actually do the pickpocket thing like that?
I've never actually tried to pickpocket someone midbattle, cause that's redundant since you can just loot whatever they have when you kill them.

But yeah, you can pickpocket equipped weapons when you get your pickpocketing skill high enough and get the certain perk(s) needed. You can swipe the weapons off their backs/hips, the jewelry they're wearing, and I think even the clothes they're wearing so they walk around naked. Sometimes that changes if you're hidden from them or not though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to work on my pickpocket skill so I can pickpocket clothes from chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really?
Old 04-11-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The sucky thing about DLC for a game I buy new is that I'm usually through playing it by the time the DLC comes out.

I haven't touched Skyrim since late January. Though, my always present urge to play some Morrowind remains strong...
Old 04-11-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
blah blah something Morrwind jizz blah
YES YES WE KNOW. sneaky lowercase

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-11-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

And knowing is half the battle.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I. Still. Love. This. Game.

Comes out this summer. XBox 360 gets it a month early. They'll release more info at E3, which is in, like, two weeks.

Players have dissected the 1.5 patch and found some clues in the coding names that have been put in place already prior to the DLC. Speculation is that the arc will feature...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I. Still. Love. This. Game.

Comes out this summer. XBox 360 gets it a month early. They'll release more info at E3, which is in, like, two weeks.

Players have dissected the 1.5 patch and found some clues in the coding names that have been put in place already prior to the DLC. Speculation is that the arc will feature...

Glad to hear some DLC is coming. I made my mage too powerful and kind of lost some interest. I also just haven't had the time to play lately.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-24-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Man, I haven't touched it in a few months and I don't like picking up old characters...

Though the idea of the Snow Prince intrigues me slightly. He was featured in a quest back in Bloodmoon (recover evidence of him for a mage. You can find his armor and spear in a cave.)
Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been able to get into Skyrim very much compared to Morrowind and Oblivion. I played for 30 hours or so when it first came out but I haven't finished any of the main plotlines and need to re-install it on my computer and start over from the beginning at some point.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

For some reason Xbox will get Dawnguard first. I hate this exclusivity ********.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-24-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For some reason Xbox will get Dawnguard first. I hate this exclusivity ********.
It's a deal they struck. Xbox will get expansions(but only a certain number of them) one month before PS3 and PC.

Also, accidentally saved over my level 36 character with a level 2. Well, at least I'll have more to do with the game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Meh, let them have it. Always better to have access to mods and the console on PC.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Meh, let them have it. Always better to have access to mods and the console on PC.
I have a PS3. I get nothing.

i done stole dis sig