Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
KellyFerti08
Rookie

KellyFerti08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Much appreciation for that wonderful information.

Thanx for all tha info! Really helped me out
KellyFerti08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just shared this with Cain and thought I'd share it with you guys too. Might kill a little time while you're bored or something.

Just a little story I wrote during a really boring week at work. Was reminded of it.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/133..._fromsearch__1
Old 06-28-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got my epic Glass bow and daggers along with the Ancient Shrouded Armor. Woots
Old 06-29-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still haven't bought Dawnguard.

*Hangs head in shame*

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I still haven't bought Dawnguard.

*Hangs head in shame*
Dude! DUUUUUUUUDE!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I can't even buy Dawnguard if I want to! Which I do!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's sooo good guys. It's like sex, just not as slimey.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Die.

10 char.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you ever leave the house?

edit: i only say that out of jealousy because my job, wife, & kids prevent me from playing as much Skyrim as you do......
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

For what it's worth, I'm a total fan boy so my opinion is skewed, and I've read a few reviews that aren't very...well, nice. Such as it essentially being paying $20 for an extra guild, it's just rehashing the same old same old in the feel of it, and the Vampire Lord being a disappointment. For me, just more content to the game is enough, but if you're burned out on Skyrim, this probably won't suck you back in.

Personally, I may advise people to create a new character if they want to get the most out of it. Cause right now all of my characters are essentially fully developed, and they all have better armor, weapons, and spells than anything the new stuff provides. Everything I collect I either store or keep on me as a novelty...and that kind of sucks.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fought my first Dragon Priest with my character and it was by far the best Elder Scrolls battle I have had in some time... maybe ever.

He stayed back far and lobbed massive fireballs at me. This worked for me seeing as I am an archer. So I just kept unloading while kiting his attacks. He knocked me down to practically no health a couple times. All in all the battle took 5-10 min and I came out victorious and potionless.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Which one was it? I still haven't collected all the masks.

Wait til your character is high enough of a level that Dragon Priests start randomly spawning as mini bosses.

That screech of theirs is extra eerie when you're not expecting it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I was only level 20 when I fought him so it was a tough battle. It was Krosis. I was just running to a quest when I came across a Dragon Lair and figured what the hell. After I killed the dragon he popped out of a tomb and started throwing fireballs.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Krosis is fun. Has an awesome mask for a ranged archer too. My first time, I just stayed in cover and traded arrows for fireballs with him. Took a looooong time and a lot of arrows but finally he fell...literally. Knocked him down the cliff behind him so recovering his mask was a pain.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think Morokei was the toughest for me. That whole quest was messed up.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did everyone think of the guilds in the game besides the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood? I just finished those two and was honestly a little bit disappointed with both of them compared to Oblivion. Which should I try next?
Old 07-01-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

They weren't particularly good. I think they tried to move too quickly. For instance, you can be joining the Companions Circle after 3 quests. In the previous games, you had to slog through a lot of "go kills rats" and "go collect ingredients" quests to get into the upper, more interesting ranks of the guilds. That could get tedious but it also felt like you were progressing through an actual guild.

Here, you just fly through a couple of quests and suddenly you're into the high level stuff. Meh.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Companions is solid. I have never done the Mages guild so I am of little use there.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Companions is solid. I have never done the Mages guild so I am of little use there.
It was equally meh. It was cool seeing the Psijic Order finally after hearing rumors for a few a games. But overall...meh.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Its been said a few times it feels like the skimped on the guilds for this game. The general exploring has been enhanced at the expense of the story driven content.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-01-2012 at 05:40 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I can't get the Totems of Hircine quests because I married Aela the Huntress.

God damn it, Bethesda. Fix. Your. ****.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I can't get the Totems of Hircine quests because I married Aela the Huntress.

God damn it, Bethesda. Fix. Your. ****.
Well that's what you get... I imagine that in addition to her smelling bad, she probably also has lice. I see her being very itchy for some reason.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

You shush! I'm super bummed cause now my werewolves vs vampires theme isn't going to be as good as I planned cause now I can't summon other werewolves to come fight with me! It's just going to be me wrecking biz, and while that's neat, it's just not the same.

Just sucks that apparently not being able to marry Lydia was more important than fixing a freaking quest bug, especially one that can disrupt the Dawnguard game play that's been in the works for months.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I decided to go Vampire with my sneaky archer. I just sat in a cave armorless and let a Vamp beat on me until I was infected.

On my Paladin I am going to go Dawnguard and Werewolf.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Sexy!

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-18-2012 at 02:03 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote