Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-13-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If he's letting it out, he wouldn't be doing so because it was actually true and had somehow magically improved, rather simply to create low expectations based on false numbers that can easily be beaten.
Well if he isn't at that weight and is consistently running a few tenths of a second faster then it would make sense to deny these rumours before the combine. People may expect the worst anyway now but at least he can say its all false rumours and he's actually in good shape. I see no way this actually helps him.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am doing some digging on these rumors.

Either way, not sure why anyone would be surprised if Jeffery is out of shape and / or slow.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 02-13-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I am doing some digging on these rumors.

Either way, not sure why anyone would be surprised if Jeffery is out of shape and / or slow.

And I counter your picture with a video, sir.

If Jon Baldwin can go in the first, there is not a single god damned reason Jeffery can't (Assuming he doesn't actually run a 4.88...That's just ridiculous).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Possible Combine numbers:

Best case - 225 lbs., 4.55

Worst case - 250 lbs., 4.75

Realistic - 240 lbs., 4.65
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
249 is believable. 4.88 is not, at least to me. 4.65 is the projection I'm putting on him and I HATE Jeffery.
Technique can fix 40 times by quite a few tenths. I really don't know if the numbers are legit or not, but it isn't outside of the realm of possibility that a guy that can run 4.6 runs 4.9 because of really bad technique.

edit: It looks like those numbers may be Draft Bible'd. If they are, I hope Jeffery and his agent sue the people into the ground.

edit2: Apparently, the numbers are 3 weeks old. (or at least he claims) Seems more likely to be fake now.

Last edited by descendency : 02-13-2012 at 05:53 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pshhh. Even if he's big and slow he'd still be Jared Cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Pastor Marc
Rookie

Pastor Marc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

And with the 22nd pick in the NFL draft The Cleveland Browns select WR Alshon Jeffery South Carolina :)
Pastor Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Pshhh. Even if he's big and slow he'd still be Jared Cook.
Jared Cook ran in the low 4.5s.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy's weight issues are serious. If he can't get in shape when he's playing at the collegiate level, I'd have some serious reservations about giving him millions of dollars and a lot of free time and hoping he doesn't decide to drive over to McDonald's.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
This guy's weight issues are serious. If he can't get in shape when he's playing at the collegiate level, I'd have some serious reservations about giving him millions of dollars and a lot of free time and hoping he doesn't decide to drive over to McDonald's.
I think the broke college kid is more apt to go to Mickey D's than the millionaire who can actually afford quality food and has access to nutritionists through the team.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I think the broke college kid is more apt to go to Mickey D's than the millionaire who can actually afford quality food and has access to nutritionists through the team.
Get out of here with your common sense sir, it's not welcome in the Draft section. We only deal in bias and homerism around these parts.

Chad Ochocinco eats McDonald's every day. NFLN told me so. He was good, at one point...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think someone will take him in the 1st round still. His 2010 was unbelievable, you can't be a good team in need of a WR and not at least take a look at what he did that season... I'd still take him over Floyd who I wouldn't trust at all. It's a risk, but all draft decisions are risks.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Call me crazy, but I think he's going sub 4.6. I'm thinking 4.57 at about 240 lbs.

You're crazy. He looks like a mid 4.6 guy even on tape.

Quote:

His nutritional concepts are probably completely out of whack, regardless if he eats gourmet meals or McDonalds. I'm sure he's got a nutritional staff telling him the right way to eat in college, it's a matter of whether or not he listens to them.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even without the weight issue I'm not convinced Jeffrey is really fast or explosive enough to be considered a first round WR by NFL teams. He's at the bottom of the first if at all, and teams picking towards the bottom of the first tend to be good at personnel evaluation.

I mean, even if he lost a lot of weight, he's probably still in the mid 4.6 range and he's not especially fast out of the gate (his last 20 is likely going to be much faster than his first 20).

But we'll see what he actually runs when he gets around to it, but I don't think he's really going to get much separation against NFL DBs.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Even without the weight issue I'm not convinced Jeffrey is really fast or explosive enough to be considered a first round WR by NFL teams. He's at the bottom of the first if at all, and teams picking towards the bottom of the first tend to be good at personnel evaluation.

I mean, even if he lost a lot of weight, he's probably still in the mid 4.6 range and he's not especially fast out of the gate (his last 20 is likely going to be much faster than his first 20).

But we'll see what he actually runs when he gets around to it, but I don't think he's really going to get much separation against NFL DBs.

I really doubt his ability to separate too. I just don't see it. I wish with his size he could get off the press better.

However, there's a lot to like. He's a plus plus guy in jump ball situations. Has some build up speed, long arms, and a very impressive catching radius.

As of right now, I have him with a late first-early 2nd grade.

What I'm debating with at this point in the process: Why am I taking Alshon over Stephen Hill? Hill has many of the same plus skills: locating the ball wall, controls body well, etc. Only thing is, Hill has an element of explosiveness I haven't really seen from Alshon. He's obviously more raw/drop prone, but he's got a big time upside.

As of right now, I've got Alshon a little higher, but it's close.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post

Brilliant, sir! I totally agree with the bolded part.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chad Ochocinco went to Mickey Ds everyday in Cincinnati. Money doesn't make you smart.

It makes you rich.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 02-19-2012 at 09:13 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:29 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I really doubt his ability to separate too. I just don't see it. I wish with his size he could get off the press better.

However, there's a lot to like. He's a plus plus guy in jump ball situations. Has some build up speed, long arms, and a very impressive catching radius.

As of right now, I have him with a late first-early 2nd grade.

What I'm debating with at this point in the process: Why am I taking Alshon over Stephen Hill? Hill has many of the same plus skills: locating the ball wall, controls body well, etc. Only thing is, Hill has an element of explosiveness I haven't really seen from Alshon. He's obviously more raw/drop prone, but he's got a big time upside.

As of right now, I've got Alshon a little higher, but it's close.
I agree with this. I've actually moved Hill above Jeffery on my board. The most concerning thing I saw from Jeffery this year was having little Casey Hayward get physical with him in the Vandy game and he really struggled with him. Looks a bit like Michael Floyd a year ago - needs to do what Floyd did and lose some weight to bring some explosion to his game.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
His nutritional concepts are probably completely out of whack, regardless if he eats gourmet meals or McDonalds. I'm sure he's got a nutritional staff telling him the right way to eat in college, it's a matter of whether or not he listens to them.
I'm not going to speculate on his diet because there is no actual information to speculate on. All I was saying is that a guy has a better chance at being 'healthy' in the NFL with better resources and bigger incentive$ than he does being a poor college student living.

If a guy's unmotivated and lacks self-discipline to improve himself, he's going to fail regardless.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:27 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not going to speculate on his diet because there is no actual information to speculate on. All I was saying is that a guy has a better chance at being 'healthy' in the NFL with better resources and bigger incentive$ than he does being a poor college student living.

If a guy's unmotivated and lacks self-discipline to improve himself, he's going to fail regardless.
The bottom part is the important bit here.

He plays for a top flight division 1 program in the SEC. I refuse to believe they don't give their student athletes proper nutritional advice. And hell, even if they don't the amount of internet resources about these days is amazing.

Alshon Jeffrey is in the middle of the biggest job interview he will ever have. The onus is on him to get in the best shape possible. If he can't do it now how can anyone expect him to do it when he gets paid?

And I don't really buy the whole thing about him being a poor student who can't afford to buy healthy food

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:33 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Obviously the trainer has an agenda to some extent but still...

http://rosterwatch.com/?p=2013
Old 02-14-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
AlexDunlap
Rookie

AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AlexDunlap is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Obviously the trainer has an agenda to some extent but still...

http://rosterwatch.com/?p=2013
Hey guys, my name is Alex- I got a chance to meet Shane and Scott at the Senior Bowl and I really enjoy the site. Lots of posters on this forum could have jobs doing this stuff, really good analysis here. I wrote article referenced above on Alshon, and let me tell you guys- what doesn't come across is the level of confidence his agent and his trainer have in his abilities to put all this behind him at the combine and at his pro day in the 3rd week of March.

I simply called my contact and said "Why is everyone saying he's so fat?!"
They just laughed and said- "Let's get you on the phone w/ his trainer if you want to hear about what kind of shape he's in."

Reading b/w the lines, I think he runs 4.6 maybe just a tad lower. We'll all be in Indy next week to see for ourselves, but that is my gut feeling.
AlexDunlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDunlap View Post
Hey guys, my name is Alex- I got a chance to meet Shane and Scott at the Senior Bowl and I really enjoy the site. Lots of posters on this forum could have jobs doing this stuff, really good analysis here. I wrote article referenced above on Alshon, and let me tell you guys- what doesn't come across is the level of confidence his agent and his trainer have in his abilities to put all this behind him at the combine and at his pro day in the 3rd week of March.

I simply called my contact and said "Why is everyone saying he's so fat?!"
They just laughed and said- "Let's get you on the phone w/ his trainer if you want to hear about what kind of shape he's in."

Reading b/w the lines, I think he runs 4.6 maybe just a tad lower. We'll all be in Indy next week to see for ourselves, but that is my gut feeling.
Well damn sir, hook us up with jobs!

I think he's under 4.6, honestly. Even in the video I posted, while he isn't the same type of sudden athlete that we've become accustomed to at the WR position, he's still extremely fluid for a man his size. Also, he's more of a long strider, kind of like AJ Green or Jon Baldwin last year. He doesn't explode off the line per say, but he builds up speed as he moves down the field. Look at the pass in the video, I forget what time, where he abuses Dre Kirkpatrick in press coverage on the inside slant. If you're worried he won't be able to get off press in the NFL, he's doing it against a rumored Top 10-12 pick there. In fact, he had a huge day against Bama in general, and that was a damn talented defense. I understand that was a year ago, but if he's putting in the work now and he shows up in shape, the sky is the limit for this kid. Teams will always, always want a #1 receiver, and that's exactly what he can be.
Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ALL OF THE FATGUY TOUCHDOWNS adfasdf
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Bostonblows91
Rookie

Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.

Every year you hear guys with conditioning issues, and the same questions always arise (hakeem nicks?) But wow does this guy take it to another level. I wouldn't go anywhere near 1st round for him, the only scenario i'd want him on my team is a late round pick (5-7) as a project TE.
Bostonblows91 is offline   Reply With Quote