Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 11-20-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i once again blame his illiteracy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another name that was on my original BB.

Great mock, BB.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we stopping after 4?
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think that's a good place to stop. I'll work on some grades this week before the holiday.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to take Randall. :(

Pick will be up shortly after I figure out who I want.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight Jones was drafted with like the 8th pick in the 2nd round, gonna have to pick again Hines.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ctrl + F + prospect's name in box that appears = prospect's name being highlighted if it's anywhere on the page you're viewing.

If you're thinking about taking a guy, you can use this to search for his name on the master list instead of having to look through over a hundred names. Plus, this one doesn't accidentally miss it. Not sure how it varies on Macs or other ISP's, but I run IE on a PC and this is my function.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Ctrl + F + prospect's name in box that appears = prospect's name being highlighted if it's anywhere on the page you're viewing.

If you're thinking about taking a guy, you can use this to search for his name on the master list instead of having to look through over a hundred names. Plus, this one doesn't accidentally miss it. Not sure how it varies on Macs or other ISP's, but I run IE on a PC and this is my function.
For the love of god man, download Firefox or Chrome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BUT I'M COMFORTABLE WITH IT!CAPS

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i bet you have internet aids because of your recklessness

Old 11-21-2011, 06:00 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I just overruled his pick. Draft is complete. I'll work on grades this week when i have time.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:04 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear Dwight Jones wasn't picked. My fault.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

"40.) Philadelphia Eagles - WR Dwight Jones, North Carolina"
Old 11-21-2011, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

My fault, all.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
"40.) Philadelphia Eagles - WR Dwight Jones, North Carolina"
So you replace his duplicate pick with another duplicate pick? nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB made the same mistake. Henry taken by Cowboys in round 3.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Aaron Henry was picked already, BB.

*slow clap*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:34 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'll change the pick. Hold on.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Cuntnuggets....

It's too early for these things.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my explanation for my Chargers draft:

1. Riley Reiff OT Iowa

I wanted to get an upgrade over Clary, and with McNeill having injury problems this year and over the past few years, it would be nice to get some depth at LT also. The plan would be to start Reiff at RT and then if McNeill gets hurt then Reiff can slide over to LT.

2. Dont'a Hightower ILB Alabama

First of all, I felt like Hightower was the BPA, so that partially had to do with it, on top of that, Spikes is 34, and there isn't a whole lot of depth at LB. Hightower won't be asked to play sideline to sideline or cover the deep middle or the super athletic TE and RB, but he can blitz from all over, sometimes playing some OLB, and be a great run stuffer inside.

3. Brandon Lindsey OLB Pittsburgh

San Diego is lacking pass rushers, as Barnes is ok and Phillips is good, but aging, and there really isn't anything after them. Lindsey would help stabilize the pass rush, which has been lacking in consistency.

4. Jeff Demps RB Florida

The San Diego offense has been lacking something this year, and that may be partially due to the loss of Darren Sproles. Demps will help to fill that role, and with Tolbert a FA following the season, RB help is needed. A bit of a luxury pick, but will help the offense out in a big way adding an explosive weapon who can do things with the ball in his hands.

I would have really liked to add a NT for depth with Garay being a FA, and only Cam Thomas behind him. SS was a big concern as well, and I wanted to add one, but the value never really matched up well. I thought about taking a CB and then starting Jammer in a transition to SS, but felt like the CB depth was ok with Cason, Gilchrist, Wright, and Hughes, so I could do that without feeling like it was necessary to take a CB over taking the other guys. Other than that though, I was really happy with what I did.

Excited to see what BB and others think of what I did.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

if you had ever seen levi brown play you'd give me an A+

Elite LT or Levi Brown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 11-21-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
if you had ever seen levi brown play you'd give me an A+

Elite LT or Levi Brown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I counted the Kevin Kolb trade against you too :p
Old 11-21-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

so A+ it is, i win again!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Meh, I don't like "grading" anyway. I prefer to review.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I declare fenikz king of the forum mock for his 23rd consecutive win.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote