Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** really?

That is bull ****. I would put up a massive fight.

It seems that everyone is getting screwed recently. Wally with his graphics card and now this hopefully it gets resolved soon and this string of bad luck doesn't hit anyone else.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-10-2011 at 12:26 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has apparently happened to a friend of a friend as well. Maybe this is two weird cases, but I doubt it..

I hope Amazon didn't screw everyone over.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It has apparently happened to a friend of a friend as well. Maybe this is two weird cases, but I doubt it..

I hope Amazon didn't screw everyone over.
At least by using your preorder code you still get those first 5 days which gives to somewhat of a head start.

If they returned your money I would try and pick it up from a local gamestop or best buy so you can get it release day.

If worse comes to worst that is.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-10-2011 at 12:42 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The person on live chat was completely worthless so I called in and the chick on the phone solved my issue in about 2 minutes, after the guy on the phone said there was nothing he could do.

What a dipshit.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

What was the issue
Old 12-10-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It was an internal server error they were having apparently. I dunno what she did, but she fixed it in about two minutes.

I'm still going to be screwed on the 20th, but at least the game will ship then.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...

TOR is not canceled.

But I can play this game a whole 3 months before vidae?
Old 12-10-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was an internal server error they were having apparently. I dunno what she did, but she fixed it in about two minutes.

I'm still going to be screwed on the 20th, but at least the game will ship then.
I was able to select same day release date shipping today through amazon for 99 cents.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Same day (or release day) shipping is only available if you're close enough to a distribution center so they can guarantee it'll get there. I'm not close enough apparently. I don't have that option and trust me, I've checked.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Same day (or release day) shipping is only available if you're close enough to a distribution center so they can guarantee it'll get there. I'm not close enough apparently. I don't have that option and trust me, I've checked.
The distribution center near me is in Lexington, Ky...and I live there so that is def why I can get it... that sux man
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:05 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The positive of being a redzoner(that's a cool new term for Australian I'm adopting) is that by the time we get anything released over here they've had time to patch it up so that we get to run with like the final version of everything.

Works for movies as well, we get to know if they are worth seeing a month early most times, heck with anything that isn't a major blockbuster we can generally get a blu-ray copy of it about when it comes out.

Yes... this was just me trying to glass half full myself.

Yes... it didn't work.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that cinematic trailer. Just when I thought I had a clear path out of TOR... I feel like I have to play it now.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh emm gee, Early Access starts tomorrow at 7am EST for those who preordered it early.

I have a feeling I'm going to be really tired tomorrow.

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
Two... guild deployment emails will start going out in a few hours, and they'll be sent gradually over a few hours. More later.

As soon as I receive the email I'll let y'all know.

Last edited by vidae : 12-12-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Oh emm gee, Early Access starts tomorrow at 7am EST for those who preordered it early.

I have a feeling I'm going to be really tired tomorrow.

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
Two... guild deployment emails will start going out in a few hours, and they'll be sent gradually over a few hours. More later.

As soon as I receive the email I'll let y'all know.
Ahhhh so excited!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Did anyone else here pre-order it in the first few days? I pre-ordered it and entered my code the first day. Anyone else?

Also, another tweet from Stephen Reid:

Very important point, #SWTOR. Guild Assignments are entirely optional. Feel free to ignore them if you aren't happy with where you ended up.

So I guess if we dislike our server we don't have to go there.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did anyone else here pre-order it in the first few days? I pre-ordered it and entered my code the first day. Anyone else?

Also, another tweet from Stephen Reid:

Very important point, #SWTOR. Guild Assignments are entirely optional. Feel free to ignore them if you aren't happy with where you ended up.

So I guess if we dislike our server we don't have to go there.
I preordered on the first day and entered the code at like 1 on that day
Old 12-12-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I preordered pretty late, is there somewhere I can find when my access starts?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I preordered pretty late, is there somewhere I can find when my access starts?
They are supposed to email them.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, they'll email you when your account is active.. no one will know before they receive the email.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Apparently our guild has been assigned to the server "The Fatman", haha.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Haha... I am waiting to see what server my light sided guild gets.

Not to mention waiting to see about my early access... God waiting sucks. I have waited almost 2 years for this game a couple more days just seems like torture.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I just got the guild deployment email.. just said yadda yadda check your page etc. Nothing I didn't already know.

Old 12-12-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

My light side Guild just got signed to Naddist Rebels... Still no emails though
Old 12-12-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Fatman is the name of the ship of the Smuggler from the book Deceived in case you were wondering...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote