View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering, so thank you!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:56 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

=\

The fatman. Maybe I'll create an alt to play with you guys.

I'm playing on Corellian Run with some real life/online friends and starting a progression guild.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:13 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae what server are we on?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Fatman.

I just got my email. I'm goin in folks! See you in a month. :p

Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Fatman.

Seriously? That is awesome.

I pre-ordered from Europe today so hopefully I get it before the year is out.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Fatman.

Me too!!! I will see you on there. Hopefully my work computer supports it!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

You bastards better not get too far ahead of me!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Cadds if my work computer supports this I am going to be like level 40 by the time you get this
Old 12-13-2011, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I demand all of you to wait for me! This will be how I determine who really loves me. Whoever is the highest level when I get the game is dead to me.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

But the higher level we are the better we can help you...
Old 12-13-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hate that I waited so long to pre-order. I knew I was going to buy it...I hope I get my email Friday...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing now as well. Got the e-mail earlier. I'm just playing around with a Bounty Hunter now because I promised my brother I'd wait for him until I started leveling with my Sith Warrior.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BLARGH! I want my email!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
BLARGH! I want my email!
I want you to get your email too!
Old 12-13-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Some people were able to log on without even getting an email. You guys might want to try that approach if you don't see an email soon.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm unfortunately currently at work, so I can't try till 5
Old 12-13-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

My hatred for all of you is growing.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

I haven't seen vidae all day :(

I can't get in yet.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll wait for you Caddy...

hollow promise is hollow right?

Does anyone know if I were to buy it using a proxy and do all the signup whether I'd be able to log-on or would they just block me and my ISP?

Seriously tempted or could get my family in the US to buy it for me?

I'm getting shaped for like 3 days anyway so I guess it doesn't matter really!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently level 17 merc, having a blast with this game so far.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Currently level 17 merc, having a blast with this game so far.
Are you playing on our server?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If you are Winslow I'll invite you the first time I see you.

Just hit level 19 on an Operative. Fun class.. I'm healer specced.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't there a Republic guild and an Empire guild made by people in this thread? Are they on the same server by chance? Also, it's Empire on The Fatman right?

I'm not in either guild, obviously, but I'd like the guild I'm in with friends to be on the same server with you all. I'm not sure if they're going to stick with tor or go back to wow.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Wasn't there a Republic guild and an Empire guild made by people in this thread? Are they on the same server by chance? Also, it's Empire on The Fatman right?

I'm not in either guild, obviously, but I'd like the guild I'm in with friends to be on the same server with you all. I'm not sure if they're going to stick with tor or go back to wow.
I had an alliance guild but moved over to Vidaes
Old 12-14-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah gotcha. At least you can make Republic and Empire characters on the same server. I know I'll be playing both sides, even if it's just to play through the smugglers storyline.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 12-14-2011 at 05:08 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote