Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2011, 08:12 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Send a tell to Vidae (Operative) or Akir (Assassin) whenever you want an invite. I didn't see you on tonight, but I'm usually kicking around.
I'll be off and on all day today. Also if anyone has a toon on Fort Garnik, you can add me, my Jedi's name is Graviss.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you guys playing?

Main: cyborg powertech

alt: chiss operative

both on Sith Wyrm.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae - 50 Chiss Imperial Agent [Operative - Healer]

Akir - 32 Human Sith Inquisitor [Sith Assassin - Tank]

Operative healers are extremely weak at the moment. If they aren't fixed a little by the time my Assassin hits 50 (few days) I'm going to switch mains permanently.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:16 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I'm kinda glad I didn't get TOR for Christmas because I still have a finish a class by Jan 18th. But it may make a great way to pass the time after my surgery.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:07 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im totally hooked on this game. If the queue time on Fatman is over 15 mins, I just switch over to my jedi. Not sure which one I like better yet. Im having a blast with my bounty hunter on fatman.

Yeah, theres a bad bun in there. lol
Old 12-30-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
What are you guys playing?

Main: cyborg powertech

alt: chiss operative

both on Sith Wyrm.
I've got a 40 Sith Assassin (Tank).

The Assassin tanks get really nice at about level 36 when your Shock and Force Lightning combine to heal you. At level 50, you get another nice self-heal. I'm loving the class so far, and am not sure what I'll roll next. Want to roll a Bounty Hunter class.

Just about to max out my crafting and gathering skills.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:46 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't experienced operative healing at end game but they seemed to do well while leveling in group quests and in flashpoints.

My Powertech is a Shield Tech tank and I really enjoy the play style and abilities.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now I am just rolling with a Juggernaut Tank.

I think I am either going to roll a Sorc or Bounty Hunter after this
Old 12-30-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a level 32 Sith Warrior (Marauder/DPS), Human.

It's been somewhat difficult because I think Marauders are fairly underwhelming right now in terms of what they can do. I still love the character, though. Just can't wait until they buff the Marauder a bit.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wynter - Level 37 Human Sith Inquisitor [Sorcerer - Healer]

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a lot of utility things that Sorcs get that Operatives don't. Innervate is a big one, a knockback is one too. I get that Sorcs are super popular and all that, but come on Bioware, fix my class before I switch!

Old 12-31-2011, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm basically the only Sith Marauder in our guild since Forenci believes he's lightside...
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:35 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
There are a lot of utility things that Sorcs get that Operatives don't. Innervate is a big one, a knockback is one too. I get that Sorcs are super popular and all that, but come on Bioware, fix my class before I switch!
Hopefully Bioware doesnt take Blizz's aproach to evening classes out.

Just base it strictly on pvp and screw the rest lol.

******* Blizzard....
Old 12-31-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Hopefully Bioware doesnt take Blizz's aproach to evening classes out.

Just base it strictly on pvp and screw the rest lol.

******* Blizzard....
You already know they're doing it like Blizzard by using equipment to "balance" PvP in the first place.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

*newb question alert*

Ok, I am having trouble adding people to my friends list in the social window. Do they have to be online to be added? Or do I need the whole spelling and there titles?
Old 12-31-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

They need to be online to be added. It's something they're looking to fix, as it makes no sense.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just played my first few minutes!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just ran the Foundry Flashpoint and all I can say is Squee!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flashpoint type things are my favorite part of MMOs by far, as long as im doing them with people I know and/or guildies. Sadly, ive run 1 flashpoint so far in TOR. One. And it was with Forenci as a two-man run.

Awesome.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm in the game now and if anyone has a 10+ toon or main then I will happily do instances/quests.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do I feel like the kid who is stuck inside watching all his friends play out in the snow while I have a cold? :-(

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:02 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I do like the Flashpoints, but I've only done like 4 or 5 of them. I get caught up questing and just don't get back to Fleet for any amount of time.

I wish they had a queuing system like WoW where you could queue for a role from anywhere for different Flashpoints and Hardmodes. I was burning through instances pretty quick in my last run of WoW as a tank. If I could queue for instances with my friend who is a healer while I completed solo quests, life would be great.

I mean, you can queue for PvP anywhere, why not Flashpoints?
Old 01-02-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Flashpoint type things are my favorite part of MMOs by far, as long as im doing them with people I know and/or guildies. Sadly, ive run 1 flashpoint so far in TOR. One. And it was with Forenci as a two-man run.

Awesome.
Well Commie I will gladly run some with you. Your right around my level so it should be pretty easy to find 2 DPS to join us.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Unfortunately I had to go back to work today. Ive been wanting to play all day. lol
Old 01-02-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I do like the Flashpoints, but I've only done like 4 or 5 of them. I get caught up questing and just don't get back to Fleet for any amount of time.

I wish they had a queuing system like WoW where you could queue for a role from anywhere for different Flashpoints and Hardmodes. I was burning through instances pretty quick in my last run of WoW as a tank. If I could queue for instances with my friend who is a healer while I completed solo quests, life would be great.

I mean, you can queue for PvP anywhere, why not Flashpoints?
N. O. Say no to LFD finder. **** that. You have absolutely no sense of community at all when you do that.

If they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DO IT, make it server only. I seriously hate that **** though.