Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You see any Sith using a blue or green saber in the movies?
Anakin used one for starters. I haven't watched it recently enough to go any deeper.

Further to that, it isn't a Sith/Jedi thing. I can be a Sith and use a blue/green I just can't be dark and do it. What they are basically saying is that if I picked up a saber it can tell that I'm evil and won't work, pretty sure that isn't how they work.

On top of that, I haven't got there yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use White or Magenta if I find one and I've never seen anyone use them.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got this game can't wait to play. I'm an mmorpg virgin so I have no idea what to expect.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just got this game can't wait to play. I'm an mmorpg virgin so I have no idea what to expect.
Basically you should expect KOTOR with a few new wrinkles. TOR is by far the least mmo of any mmorpg I've played, which I think is a good thing personally!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Anakin used one for starters. I haven't watched it recently enough to go any deeper.

Further to that, it isn't a Sith/Jedi thing. I can be a Sith and use a blue/green I just can't be dark and do it. What they are basically saying is that if I picked up a saber it can tell that I'm evil and won't work, pretty sure that isn't how they work.

On top of that, I haven't got there yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use White or Magenta if I find one and I've never seen anyone use them.
Anakin used it only until he became Darth Vader *spoiler*. No other sith used a green/blue lightsaber as their main weapon.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 01-19-2012, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did you put that in spoilers Cain?

Old 01-19-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case ppl haven't seen the final movie? Idk my dog woke me up an I couldn't fall back asleep. So I might have been a bit out of it.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So for some reason my CC never works with games. It didn't work with Warhammer, WoW and now TOR. I expected this so I ordered a game card, but it won't be here until tomorrow.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT TOR :( NOOOO :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Since I think we have enough 50s for raids we need to start!

Vidae get on this!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Wait for me you bastards!!!!!!!! :(

Old 01-19-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Since I think we have enough 50s for raids we need to start!

Vidae get on this!
Some people need to get a bit of gear before it's going to happen. PVPing and Hardmodes, gooo!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Some people need to get a bit of gear before it's going to happen. PVPing and Hardmodes, gooo!
I'm going to spend all of February trying to catch up so I'm ready! Also how is the BH story? I played to level 5 last night and thought it was way more interesting than the Inquisitor stuff.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The BH story, so far, is really good. My favorite story is the IA storyline. It was so gd well done.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah I've found the inquisitor story to be boring so far. Just looking for holocrons or some bs like that.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Inquisitor storyline is ok. I'd probably put it 4th on the Empire side though. IA -> BH -> Sith Warrior -> Sith Inquisitor is the way I'd rank it.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The Inquisitor storyline is ok. I'd probably put it 4th on the Empire side though. IA -> BH -> Sith Warrior -> Sith Inquisitor is the way I'd rank it.
So it's the worst... :(

At least I have a cool lightsaber!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
So it's the worst... :(

At least I have a cool lightsaber!
You sure do! And you can plant the **** out of bombs, even with lag! Go Cads!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You sure do! And you can plant the **** out of bombs, even with lag! Go Cads!
Awwwww yeahhhh! But seriously, you wouldn't believe how much lag I get sometimes.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It can't be worse than Jedi Consular. You have no romantic interest until mid level 40s and no humor, just blind point A to point B selflessness.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

SI story is alright... Not sure where it's headed now but it certainly isn't as good as the stories in KOTOR.

It's a shame if the best stories are the lame non-saber characters. I really have no interest in playing a lame game of laser tag based characters, it's Star Wars and that means light sabers and force powers not laser tag, think if I get around to it I will play the 4 force users before the others who quite frankly don't interest me :)

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Boba Fett and Han Solo are two of the most iconic characters in Star Wars lore. I think people who dismiss non-force users are LAME FACES.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SI story is alright... Not sure where it's headed now but it certainly isn't as good as the stories in KOTOR.

It's a shame if the best stories are the lame non-saber characters. I really have no interest in playing a lame game of laser tag based characters, it's Star Wars and that means light sabers and force powers not laser tag, think if I get around to it I will play the 4 force users before the others who quite frankly don't interest me :)
Go for it. I like the fact that Powertech is one of the lesser played classes even though it's near the top for dps (pyro) and is a very good tank (shield) to those who realize there are other tanks besides Jugg. In fact I will go out on a limb and say PT Shield tanks are the best group/add tank in the game currently.

My guild is running a jugg MT and myself (shield PT) as the add/group OT.

Plus PT's are BEAST in Warzones as well.

I do wish I would have went Republic with how big of a difference there currently is between republic and imperial forces. I would rather be on the underdog side (beta actually showed Republic as the more played side as many thought people wanted to be a jedi).

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I play an Assassin Tank and they're not shabby when it comes to AE threat either. I do have a level 26ish Mercenary alt though. TRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSI LETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMIS SILETRACERMISSILE I win.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you search for the n-word on Urban Dictionary, this comes up:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I play an Assassin Tank and they're not shabby when it comes to AE threat either. I do have a level 26ish Mercenary alt though. TRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSI LETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMISSILETRACERMIS SILETRACERMISSILE I win.
I'm going to roll a Merc for healing/ranged DPS. I love my Tankasin, though. Unfortunately, I've had to switch back and forth between Tank and DPS to fit my guild's needs recently, so I'm about half-geared for both roles.