Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Tebow does it again for a big first down but Clady the penalty machine negates it with a hands to the face.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
Tebow does it again for a big first down but Clady the penalty machine negates it with a hands to the face.
It was a nice throw to be assured, although he probably gets the crap sacked out of him without the penalty.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is getting interesting, the shoot out situation we have all talked about seems to be happening....

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
It was a nice throw to be assured, although he probably gets the crap sacked out of him without the penalty.
I'd never assume he gets sacked after watching him avoid so many that look like sure things... The guys not easy to bring down.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'd never assume he gets sacked after watching him avoid so many that look like sure things... The guys not easy to bring down.
That may be, but there's a reason its a 10 yard penalty...

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

touchdown, easy, minnesota vikings hold muh diiiiiiiiiiiiiick

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
That may be, but there's a reason its a 10 yard penalty...
Agreed... Same thing can be said for an INT even when the catch isn't guaranteed. The catch and the sack are assumed on the penalty...
Old 12-04-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder hasn't had a stat line like this passing even at FSU.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Agreed... Same thing can be said for an INT even when the catch isn't guaranteed. The catch and the sack are assumed on the penalty...
Yes the overall point is that if he hadn't given up a penalty the play may not have resulted in what actually occurred.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

This is amazing... I know Minni doesn't have great pass D, but this is still something that most of us didn't think that this team (broncos) was capable of

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is amazing... I know Minni doesn't have great pass D, but this is still something that most of us didn't think that this team (broncos) was capable of

YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M CAPLE OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally wrong thread.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 12-04-2011 at 03:13 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Sanchez...WOW!
I'm confused by this???

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

nice throw but Thomas couldn't hang on!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
nice throw but Thomas couldn't hang on!
To be honest that was probably a catch if that wasn't a duck ball. He placed it well but it was ugly looking

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
To be honest that was probably a catch if that wasn't a duck ball. He placed it well but it was ugly looking
Well if you're going to harp that it wasn't a perfect pass you might want to throw in the fact that Tebow was under extreme duress. The ball was placed perfectly.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's happening again. Unbelievable.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well if you're going to harp that it wasn't a perfect pass you might want to throw in the fact that Tebow was under extreme duress. The ball was placed perfectly.
I agree on the placement part, would like to see a nicer ball, even under duress.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
I agree on the placement part, would like to see a nicer ball, even under duress.
then you're asking way too ******* much.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Not really, I mean I'm impressed with the guy and the placement just think it could have been more of a spiral. he didn't get hit and the ball wasn't tipped he just was under pressure. Still a nice play, a few adjustments and it might have been a TD

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

OH **** ANOTHER TEBOW COMEBACK VICTORY ON THE ROAD!!! 5-0 on the road !!!! BRONCO'S GO FROM WORST TO FIRST UNDER THE WORST PLAYER EVER!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
Not really, I mean I'm impressed with the guy and the placement just think it could have been more of a spiral. he didn't get hit and the ball wasn't tipped he just was under pressure. Still a nice play, a few adjustments and it might have been a TD
He had guys backing up into him and he had hardly any time.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Interesting game...

It's hard to say how to really take this one... We had questioned this offense in a shoot out and it competed in one, however against one of the worst secondaries in the league and in the kicking unit put the necessary points on the board.

Tebow could have essentially ended it with a TD but didn't convert it, then the kicking team puts it through after the D steps up and makes the INT

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that performance should shut up the "Tebow can't throw" crowd. He was throwing strikes downfield today.

Go Broncos.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He had guys backing up into him and he had hardly any time.
still, if your arm/the ball isn't batted, it's him breaking down under pressure and using poor throwing mechanics with guys in his face.

I'm not trying to blast him because he did place it well, but one of the improvements that needs to be made would be that, pressure or not, you need your QB to not make mental errors under pressure, whether that be not throwing an INT or remembering to use proper throwing mechanics

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote: