Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-16-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brandon Washington, OL, Miami (FL)

Going over some Quinton Coples tape, this kid stood out. He's a little raw and may be best suited as a guard but he held his own at LT and flashed a lot of potential. Goes 6'4" 320. Might struggle with speed rushers (Miami fans?), but his hands are really good and he's naturally quick for his size and powerful. Impressed.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jared3
Rookie

jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Brandon Washington a lot too. He has good feet, size, agility, and toughness for the man of his size. I am not sure if he is going to come out though. I would think he is a 3rd rounder this year if he does declare.
jared3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like him, he's extremely talented, would love him in NO. We have done a good job drafting linemen in NO lately, but we need to go to that more.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the Virginia game Cam Johnson had a really good game going up against Washington...I have Johnson as a first round caliber player so I can't blame Washington for not having an exceptional game and you can see the talent is there when he plays.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
RCSooner
Rookie

RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCSooner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Washington is best suited for offensive guard and should be picked somewhere in the 3rd or 4th rounds. Seantrel Henderson could be a first round pick for 2013 though.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite prospects for the draft and not just because I'm a Miami fan. Pretty solid footwork, strong as an ox and experience all over the offensive line. Probably best suited for the RT spot or at guard but has held his own at LT this year for us. Potential to challenge DeCastro for the top guard spot if he comes out IMO.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSooner View Post
I think Washington is best suited for offensive guard and should be picked somewhere in the 3rd or 4th rounds. Seantrel Henderson could be a first round pick for 2013 though.
I heard Seantrel has been struggling. Any Canes fan chime in on the once big recruit?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
TuckNole
Rookie

TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared3 View Post
I am not sure if he is going to come out though.
I doubt he'd come back to a team that will be lucky to win 4 games next year and is banned from post-season play.

Washington is very good. I think he is a year 1 starter in the NFL.
TuckNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I heard Seantrel has been struggling. Any Canes fan chime in on the once big recruit?
He's coming back from a bad back injury. He's looked dominant at times when on the field, he is after all a huge man, but he's playing in a rotation. Next year is his make or break year I think.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:45 AM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
One of my favorite prospects for the draft and not just because I'm a Miami fan. Pretty solid footwork, strong as an ox and experience all over the offensive line. Probably best suited for the RT spot or at guard but has held his own at LT this year for us. Potential to challenge DeCastro for the top guard spot if he comes out IMO.
Little Bias here, I am a Miami fan, but in now way does any OG challenge DeCastro, he is a legit top 20 prospect. I have Cordy, Osemele and Barrett Jones rated over Washington....IMO he is a 3rd rounder...similar to Carpenter who suprised many going round 1
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
He's coming back from a bad back injury. He's looked dominant at times when on the field, he is after all a huge man, but he's playing in a rotation. Next year is his make or break year I think.
This. Couldn't have said it any better.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
Little Bias here, I am a Miami fan, but in now way does any OG challenge DeCastro, he is a legit top 20 prospect. I have Cordy, Osemele and Barrett Jones rated over Washington....IMO he is a 3rd rounder...similar to Carpenter who suprised many going round 1
Agree to disagree.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Agree to disagree.
I see him as a mid second rounder, as a OG, behind DeCastro (who i'm still unsure if he's as good as people think he is), Barrett Jones, Warmack, Glenn, and maybe Kelechi Osemele, depending on how he looks in the Sr. Bowl/Shrine game.

He's a VERY good prospect, but this class is STACKED at OG.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is sneaking into the first round.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He will be a solid guard, could play some Right tackle from what I saw of him over the years. I wish he didnt get hurt and could of developed some more.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
He is sneaking into the first round.
I think we see either him, Zeitler or Silatolu sneak in. Not sure which one though.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he's going to be a good guard. I like him more than Zeitler, but that's probably just preference.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many interior linemen are going to be drafted in the first 2 rounds?

David DeCastro
Cordy Glenn
Kelechi Osemele
Kevin Zeitler
Amini Silatolu
Brandon Washington
Peter Konz
Michael Brewster

..8? Really?

You'd really have to think at least one guy takes a tumble but it's a strong position in a weak overall class and it really looks like there's room for all of them in the top-64

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 02-24-2012 at 12:52 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One probably will fall, but also remember every other year there is always a run on some position.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post

David DeCastro
Cordy Glenn
Kelechi Osemele
Kevin Zeitler
Amini Silatolu
Brandon Washington
Peter Konz
Michael Brewster

..8? Really?

You'd really have to think at least one guy takes a tumble but it's a strong position in a weak overall class and it really looks like there's room for all of them in the top-64
Solid list till I got to Michael Brewster. No way he goes early in the draft, He couldn't even anchor against a pass rush at the Senior Bowl and they only get tougher from here on in.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post

David DeCastro
Cordy Glenn
Kelechi Osemele
Kevin Zeitler
Amini Silatolu
Brandon Washington
Peter Konz
Michael Brewster

..8? Really?

Glenn and Washington could both be drafted as RTs...

It's possible. I would guess that Brewster and Silatolu fall to the 3rd though. So 6. And 2 might be RTs. So 4. Pretty standard.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Deleted by me

Deleted by me

Last edited by Black Bolt : 02-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote