Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: which white boy is best?
Eric Decker 11 7.48%
Austin Collie 1 0.68%
Brandon Stokely 0 0%
Jordy Nelson 43 29.25%
Wes Wlker 86 58.50%
Anthony Gonzalez 0 0%
Julian Edelman 0 0%
Blair White 2 1.36%
- Other 4 2.72%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Wes Welker is the most overrated player in the history of professional football.

A career number 3 receiver who couldn't beat a legitimate starting cornerback one-on-one to save his life. Yet since he's thrown 10-15 quick hitches/WR screens/passes into vacated zones per game in the slot, the stat-***** fans think they have no choice but to acknowledge his "awesomenezzzzzz."

I guess they missed when Julian Edelman came in and caught about 8 balls per game in his place.

Ya know what the most important stat for a receiver is? CLEARLY receptionssss!!!

Derek Loville caught 87 balls for the 49ers in 1995. What a stud pass catching back he was, yo. No system involved there or anything. "Doi, all da players play in a system, you gots to executes!"
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Big Dick Decker.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Wes Welker is the most overrated player in the history of professional football.

A career number 3 receiver who couldn't beat a legitimate starting cornerback one-on-one to save his life. Yet since he's thrown 10-15 quick hitches/WR screens/passes into vacated zones per game in the slot, the stat-***** fans think they have no choice but to acknowledge his "awesomenezzzzzz."

I guess they missed when Julian Edelman came in and caught about 8 balls per game in his place.

Ya know what the most important stat for a receiver is? CLEARLY receptionssss!!!

Derek Loville caught 87 balls for the 49ers in 1995. What a stud pass catching back he was, yo. No system involved there or anything. "Doi, all da players play in a system, you gots to executes!"
He is short-changing Welker's ability but he makes some points that I've always thought as well...

Jordy is a better WIDE receiver, no doubt. But the crux of the argument deals with system, routes, the fact that they play different positions and about 100 other variables that aren't accounted for much when you ask "who would you rather have" or "who is better."

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Jurevicius
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i change my vote?
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Joe Jurevicius
Good call.
Going back a bit further, I will say Don Beebe!

The original "White Lightning" played in 5 Super Bowls in a 6-year span!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
can i change my vote?
MATT MUTHAF@%$KIN JONES

welker is overrated i agree with who said that, its like the patriots making danny woodhead look like a useful NFL player, its a hoax. Hes a good slot receiver, just filthy at underneath routes and a great return man because hes absolutely fearless but the pats use him to his maximum ability.

jordy ftw
Old 11-21-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just pleased that we are even having this discussion, because the drafting of Jordy at the time was a big WTF moment for me.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
I'm just pleased that we are even having this discussion, because the drafting of Jordy at the time was a big WTF moment for me.
I think after Jordy's performance yesterday he is in fact the best white wide receiver ... He is better than Welker, and he can be productive lining up on the outside, unlike Welker...
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
can i change my vote?
How anyone was surprised that this guy was caught snorting blow in an empty parking lot is beyond me.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Largent
Old 11-22-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blair ******* White.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would it be weird for me to say that i enjoy having breed as a member here?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
would it be weird for me to say that i enjoy having breed as a member here?
I agree. I propose whatever the opposite of rep rape is.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:49 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I agree. I propose whatever the opposite of rep rape is.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't understand all this hate for Welker and I'm really trying not to be a homer here.

But the arguements saying he is a slot WR and only runs underneath routes are ridiculous. That's like saying Jermon Bushrod is a better offensive lineman than Carl Nicks or Jahri Evans because he plays LT instead of OG.

With the proliferation of spread offenses the slot WR is every bit as important as the X or the Z. Calvin Johnson couldn't do what Wes Welker does in the same way that Welker clearly can't do what Calvin does. Welker doesn't have the size, strength or long speed to be effective out wide. Likewise Calvin doesn't have the route running ability, quickness or ability to exploit zones that Welker does.

You can say that certain players are more talented than Welker by all means but the fact of the matter is he is the best at what he does in the NFL, maybe all time.

And I understand why people hate stats. It's easy to look at numbers without even watching games and form opinions, but at the end of the day the most important thing in the NFL is production, and Welker's production the last four years is unrivalled. You can be ridiculously talented but if you don't produce then you aren't doing much to help your team

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Last edited by AntoinCD : 11-22-2011 at 03:08 AM.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:52 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone could do what Welker does, they probably would do it, wouldn't they?
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're clearly not watching closely enough, the passes you described only makes up about 1/3 of Welker's game. He does most of his work on outs, whips, and drags which are routes that take a lot of short area quickness, ability to sell a route, and ability to catch the ball away from your body. Not necessarily the easiest things in the league to do. However, I guess it's easier to hate and make unfounded assumptions though.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
If anyone could do what Welker does, they probably would do it, wouldn't they?
Other wide receivers are busy winning matchups on the outside. Calvin Johnson, for instance, runs down the field and dominates with his size and athleticism. The Lions could spread it out, put him in the slot, and have him catching 110 balls for 1100 yards per season, but that would be a waste of his talent.

There are dozens of receivers who can do what Welker does, they just don't play for teams that are so eager to throw it to the slot receiver. Eddie Royal can do everything Welker can do, for example. Put him in New England and he's catching 100 balls for 1,000 yards every year.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
You're clearly not watching closely enough, the passes you described only makes up about 1/3 of Welker's game. He does most of his work on outs, whips, and drags which are routes that take a lot of short area quickness, ability to sell a route, and ability to catch the ball away from your body. Not necessarily the easiest things in the league to do. However, I guess it's easier to hate and make unfounded assumptions though.
Those little outs he runs are only successful against zone or a large amount of cushion, and any sort of drag or crossing pattern gets him matched up with linebackers.

Let me know when he beats a halfway respectable corner in man coverage.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welker has 74 catches for 1028 yards, not 100, and with 6 games to go. 13.9 YPC is not just some guy who stays underneath and gets taken down as soon as he catches it - whether it's downfield or YAC, he's still putting up a respectible "outside" WR average per catch.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Other wide receivers are busy winning matchups on the outside. Calvin Johnson, for instance, runs down the field and dominates with his size and athleticism. The Lions could spread it out, put him in the slot, and have him catching 110 balls for 1100 yards per season, but that would be a waste of his talent.

There are dozens of receivers who can do what Welker does, they just don't play for teams that are so eager to throw it to the slot receiver. Eddie Royal can do everything Welker can do, for example. Put him in New England and he's catching 100 balls for 1,000 yards every year.
I love your logic here. Dozens of WRs could have had 506 catches for over 5500 yards and 28 TDs in less than 5 years? As I mentioned in a previous post, production is the most important thing in the NFL, so why don't more teams do this?

Or are you clearly saying that so many other teams have such fantastic offensive systems that they can afford not to make a crappy WR into the focal point of the best offense in the league over that 5 year span?

If teams had a player like Welker then they would be using that player like the Patriots use Welker. The spread type offense is the en vogue offense in the NFL at the minute and the Patriots have been the top team at using it since 2007.

It is idiotic to say that they wouldn't use a player the same, or similar, to how the Pats use Welker. And no, Calvin Johnson couldn't do what what Welker does. He simply does not have the short area quickness or route running ability.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:30 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Given Jordy's physical skill set, I think the Packers got a steal. Some credit has to go to the GB organization for recognizing his talent early and locking him up, which GB is known for doing. I don't think it is necessairly indicative of Jordy's worth though.
This is true. In hindsight, I think that if Jordy had waited for free agency, he could have signed a contract that matches or tops Sidney Rice's 5 year, $41 Million deal; but I don't think that was the case at the time. He's really stepped it up since he signed the extension. And good for him. Too often that's not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I love your logic here. Dozens of WRs could have had 506 catches for over 5500 yards and 28 TDs in less than 5 years? As I mentioned in a previous post, production is the most important thing in the NFL, so why don't more teams do this?
Why don't more teams do this? They're being run by idiots. Honestly, the Patriots, Packers, and a few other teams are on the cutting edge of this whole "spread" thing. It almost took off in the early-90's with the Run-n-Shoot, but none of the teams put all of the pieces together (Atlanta had the WRs, Houston had the QB, Detroit had the RB) and none of them figured out how to scout for the system.

The primary reason that WRs don't get into the HoF is that the voters still think that this "passing" thing is a fad, and you have to "establish the run" to win football games. This flies in the face of a mountain of data showing that winning teams pass to establish a lead, and then run to burn minutes off the clock. The truth is that the 70's, not the 2000s, were the outlier. But today's coaches and GMs mostly grew up on 70's football.

So why don't more teams do the things that NE does with Welker? For the same reason that Miami wasn't smart enough to use Welker the way NE uses him: they're stupid.

That's not to say that anybody can do what Welker does. He's a good WR -- one of the best in the NFL. I think a guy like Greg Jennings could pretty clearly do what Welker does if that's how GB wanted to use him, but I'm not so sure that Welker could do what Jennings does. With that said, when you get into discussions of Welker vs. Jennings, you're obviously talking about elite WRs.

Last edited by WCH : 11-23-2011 at 04:44 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's easy. Wes Walker. With Jordan coming in second.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordy Nelson is the most athletic white WR in the league by far. But the best, has to go Wes Welker (who I also think is overrated, almost anybody can look good in the Pats system).