Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kind of afraid Kubiak is going to be the Jets new HC next year.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
My gut feeling is that the Texas job is Greg Roman's if he wants it. McNair has some level of familiarity with him as Roman was on the coaching staff from 2002-2005 in Houston. Roman seems like he would be the perfect fit, the Houston offense has been vanilla the past two years and Roman would have the ability to draft a QB of his choice and groom him to start in Houston.
Houston can have Roman. No problem with that.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's gonna be Kyle Shanahan or Darrell Bevell
Old 12-06-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Lovie Smith to the Texans. Book it.
With the success they've had with Wade and the 3-4 I can't see McNair hiring a guy who would alter their defensive scheme like Lovie. I could see McNair telling HC candidates that Phillips has to stay on board as defensive coordinator if they want the job.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL owners are stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kubiack the first to go?

I think we'll see a good amount get canned.

- Rex Ryan
- Leslie Frazier
- mike munchack
- Greg schiano

Guys who are still on the hot seat :
- joe philbin: the whole bully thing.
- mike shanahan: apparently there's turmoil in Washington. Absolutely regressed in a weak division.
- Dennis Allen: probably will survive but he's had a difficult task turning that team around.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh happy day! Never expected it to happen in season as McNair seems to be a stand up guy in that fashion, but Kubes forced his hand.

Kubiak was too predictable, lacked conviction, and just failed making adjustments. I wish him well wherever he lands. I feel.... validated! McNair said they will start searching for the next head coach immediately. Yay!
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I could see it being Bevell. I don't think Kyle Shanahan after what has happened in Washington this season. It would be nice because the same system is run there and the offense would maintain continuity, but it probably isn't going to happen.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Kubiack the first to go?

I think we'll see a good amount get canned.

- Rex Ryan
- Leslie Frazier
- mike munchack
- Greg schiano

Guys who are still on the hot seat :
- joe philbin: the whole bully thing.
- mike shanahan: apparently there's turmoil in Washington. Absolutely regressed in a weak division.
- Dennis Allen: probably will survive but he's had a difficult task turning that team around.
I don't think Schiano goes, that team has turned around and his seat has cooled considerably since a month or two ago. I don't think Philbin is on the hot seat either, the reports that he wanted to cut Incognito after the sexual assault incident on the golf course make him look good and like he never wanted Incognito in the first place. If anyone is I think it's Ireland. Reports are Ireland is under a lot more pressure than Philbin is.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think Schiano goes, that team has turned around and his seat has cooled considerably since a month or two ago. I don't think Philbin is on the hot seat either, the reports that he wanted to cut Incognito after the sexual assault incident on the golf course make him look good and like he never wanted Incognito in the first place. If anyone is I think it's Ireland. Reports are Ireland is under a lot more pressure than Philbin is.
But if Ireland goes, doesn't that put Philbin's job in jeopardy anyway?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Was just going to say this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Not necessarily, Ross likes Philbin, the players like him, just because you have a new GM doesn't mean your HC is in jeopardy of losing his job. And after all Ireland's been through down there, it wouldn't be the poor performance of his team that appears might get him fired, it's would be his handling of Incognito, vouching for him, telling a player to fight another player. Ross would probably just want a new GM who handles players better than Ireland and addresses team issues better. I've read Ross is committed to Philbin and likes him. Also it would look bad to fire the guy who wanted to cut Richie Incognito.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 12-06-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Don't see what Kyle has done to deserve a head coach gig now.

Dom Capers will be available, hopefully, by December 30th.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do the Texans fire this guy like this? All Kubiak did was build this team to one that has the some of the most talent in the NFL. Got them to the playoffs and won a game. Even rushed back quickly from having a mini stroke.

NOW I"M NOT SAYING YOU DON"T LET HIM GO.

You just let him coach out the rest of the season. Or you tell him to take the last four games off and look after himself cause of the stroke. But you don't fire the guy with four games left in the season.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think so. Philbin's done a good job getting that team to where it is. They've got a solid base and I really think they've built it the right way and it'll lead to long-term success if they continue on their current path.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Roman go take that Texans job. Sf needs a new offense.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be real happy if Rex Ryan and Wade Phillips were available to come be a DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Dennis Allen may have a somewhat warm seat next year but the way the team is improving and if they show more improvement next year after McKenzie has a chance to do his thing...he'll be around for a while longer. He needs more than 2 years to turn around this rusted ship.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I think Dennis Allen may have a somewhat warm seat next year but the way the team is improving and if they show more improvement next year after McKenzie has a chance to do his thing...he'll be around for a while longer. He needs more than 2 years to turn around this rusted ship.
Agreed. And that's how I feel in Tampa. Schiano took over a terrible bucs team after 2011. The gm needs to go. He's a complete football idiot. A team that had the worst pass rush and secondary in 2012, the gm focuses on the secondary and lets our past pass rusher go. Moron.

However I think it's inevitable that schiano needs to win two games to save his job and be above .500 in the 2nd half of the season.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as Miami finishes at .500, Philbin is safe. Owner likes Philbin, Ireland is the fall man for the "scandal" and will probably be gone no matter how the team finishes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With the success they've had with Wade and the 3-4 I can't see McNair hiring a guy who would alter their defensive scheme like Lovie. I could see McNair telling HC candidates that Phillips has to stay on board as defensive coordinator if they want the job.
This is purely an assumption, and I can understand why but it isn't one that should be made. Mike Tomlin was a Tampa 2 guy who kept the Dick Lebeau and his defense in tact when he went to Pittsburgh. I could Lovie dong the same, whether he keeps Wade or not, perhaps he changes the DC but keeps the 3-4. Or maybe Lovie would choose to run some type of hybrid system especially if they decide to take Clowney at #1 overall.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Nameless Ghoul
Rookie

Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am convinced there is not 1 good offensive coordinator in the NFL. I mean, seriously... Is anyone happy with their teams current OC?
Nameless Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That says much more about fans being stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
How do the Texans fire this guy like this? All Kubiak did was build this team to one that has the some of the most talent in the NFL. Got them to the playoffs and won a game. Even rushed back quickly from having a mini stroke.

NOW I"M NOT SAYING YOU DON"T LET HIM GO.

You just let him coach out the rest of the season. Or you tell him to take the last four games off and look after himself cause of the stroke. But you don't fire the guy with four games left in the season.
I agree they should have kept Kubiak, but not because I think Kubiak is owed anything, but rather I think they should just tank the remaining games and ensure that first pick.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Ghoul View Post
I am convinced there is not 1 good offensive coordinator in the NFL. I mean, seriously... Is anyone happy with their teams current OC?
Good OCs don't stay OCs very long.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote