Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts talking to Eric DeCosta (Ravens), Ryan Grigson (Eagles), David Caldwell and Les Snead (Falcons), and Jason Licht (Patriots) about the GM job. Irsay is turning over every rock.

No HC news at all. How ridiculous that Jim Caldwell hasn't been fired.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope that Sherman to the Bucs stuff is true.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how people actually think Fisher and Gruden are good coaches and want them on their team. They are average coaches with no innovation at all. In my opinion cowher is an average coach as well.

Ahhh, the thinking of some casual fans.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I love how people actually think Fisher and Gruden are good coaches and want them on their team. They are average coaches with no innovation at all. In my opinion cowher is an average coach as well.

Ahhh, the thinking of some casual fans.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, hire one of those coaches and have fun being mediocre. Gruden sucks and took over a good team, Fisher has a career .500 record with 1 super bowl loss, and even I could win a Super Bowl if you gave me 4323465234 years like Cowher.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 01-06-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rolling my eyes at your absurd superiority complex. I went back though just a few of your posts and saw you mentioned "casual fans" on numerous occasions, which coincided nicely with your seeming inability to understand the difference between "your" and "you're."

Also, Gruden did great work at Oakland (and I'm one who also thinks Gruden is overrated)

And no, you couldn't win ****.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm rolling my eyes at your absurd superiority complex. I went back though just a few of your posts and saw you mentioned "casual fans" on numerous occasions, which coincided nicely with your seeming inability to understand the difference between "your" and "you're."

Also, Gruden did great work at Oakland (and I'm one who also thinks Gruden is overrated)

And no, you couldn't win ****.
Ah man, you hurt my feelings.... Excuse me for using simple english on a message board. I didn't know I was writing an entrance essay for Yale...

Nevertheless, there are millions of better, young minds I would rather have than those old, overrated coaches who think the game doesn't change. Cowher is a solid coach I will admit, but he's not Belichick by any means. Gruden is still somewhat young but I don't think of him highly, and Fisher is a bum. Whoever hires fisher can have fun being 8-8 for the next 5 years until the ownership finally fires him.

It's ok though, even the most respectable posters such as yourself can be wrong sometimes. Don't lose sleep over it.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm wrong all the time. I thought Tarvaris Jackson would have a better year than Alex Smith.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm wrong all the time. I thought Tarvaris Jackson would have a better year than Alex Smith.
I'm just kidding, no hard feelings.

I just think all of these big name coaches who haven't really done anything (Fisher shouldn't have even been in that superbowl, robbing wade phillips of playoff winzzzzzz) get way to much love by ESPN talking heads and then the masses who think ESPN is the sports bible think they are so good. It's horrendous and makes me sick. I hate people that get way to much undeserved love, some examples being Fisher, Michael Vick, etc. even though their production doesn't merit such praise.

I think you can understand where I am coming from. But such is the over reacting, media driven world we live in today.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 01-06-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

ESPN is terrible, no doubt.

I agree that the retread route is probably not the best way to go, but finding someone that can get you to respectability isn't the worst thing in the world.

Steve Spagnuolo's name couldn't have been hotter when the Rams hired him, and he accomplished nothing in St. Louis. Raheem Morris was hired with the idea that he would be young and able to relate to his players, and there was a damn near mutiny against him. Sometimes it's simply better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ESPN is terrible, no doubt.

I agree that the retread route is probably not the best way to go, but finding someone that can get you to respectability isn't the worst thing in the world.

Steve Spagnuolo's name couldn't have been hotter when the Rams hired him, and he accomplished nothing in St. Louis. Raheem Morris was hired with the idea that he would be young and able to relate to his players, and there was a damn near mutiny against him. Sometimes it's simply better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't.
That is true and I never thought about it that way. I think you need to look at the situation though.

Take Miami. They actually have a pretty solid defense. If you were to get a good young offensive mind in there (Sparano is an old school run first guy that doesn't work in today's NFL and had no QB) who can get a QB and implement a quality offensive system I think they would be alright. You would have to tough it out through the 1st couple years but you would probably have to do that with anybody. That is why I think Fisher to Miami would just be idiotic. He's basically Sparano with a bigger name. It isn't going to work.

If your talking about a team like the Colts who are just god awful, then yes bringing in an experienced guy is probably better than bringing in some young gun who would panic with the lack of talent on the team.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Ok, hire one of those coaches and have fun being mediocre. Gruden sucks and took over a good team, Fisher has a career .500 record with 1 super bowl loss, and even I could win a Super Bowl if you gave me 4323465234 years like Cowher.
That's what the Steelers' organization does in case you've failed to notice. They like to hire coaches that can be there long-term which gives stability to the franchise.

In his 15 years in Pittsburgh, Cowher had a 149-90 overall record while going to the playoffs 10 times, and to the Super Bowl twice with 1 win. He also only had 4 seasons at .500 or below.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Tice is taking over for Mike Martz. I don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random thought, looking back to the 2009 offseason. 11 head coaches were hired and 8 of them have already been let go! So far the following coaches are already gone

-Singletary
-Cable
-Morris
-Spagnuolo (to me he was the best candidate that offseason, bright defensive mind)
-McDaniels
-Haley (also a very hot hire after the Cards SB run)
-Mangini
-Jim Mora Jr.

Only Rex Ryan, Jim Schwartz, and Jim Caldwell (huh?) remain. Got to be one of the worst years for HC hirings in NFL history when almost 80% of the hires are gone in 3 years.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
As a Lions fan, I love the move. I've always viewed Tice as an old-school, conservative coach. I would like nothing more than to see him under-utilize Cutler's talents.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Random thought, looking back to the 2009 offseason. 11 head coaches were hired and 8 of them have already been let go! So far the following coaches are already gone

-Singletary
-Cable
-Morris
-Spagnuolo (to me he was the best candidate that offseason, bright defensive mind)
-McDaniels
-Haley (also a very hot hire after the Cards SB run)
-Mangini
-Jim Mora Jr.

Only Rex Ryan, Jim Schwartz, and Jim Caldwell (huh?) remain. Got to be one of the worst years for HC hirings in NFL history when almost 80% of the hires are gone in 3 years.
Adam Schefter disputes this as being your random thought.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Colts talking to Eric DeCosta (Ravens), Ryan Grigson (Eagles), David Caldwell and Les Snead (Falcons), and Jason Licht (Patriots) about the GM job. Irsay is turning over every rock.

No HC news at all. How ridiculous that Jim Caldwell hasn't been fired.
Marc Ross from the Giants as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric DeCosta is confirmed to be staying with the Ravens, as of today.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Marc Ross from the Giants as well.
That would suck, I know Ross would make a great GM for some team but I'd hate to see him and Reese separated.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Philbin is interviewing with the Dolphins today. I dont get why teams are after this guy. Dont they know he doesnt call the plays and its all Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers making that offense look great? Am I missing something?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Joe Philbin is interviewing with the Dolphins today. I dont get why teams are after this guy. Dont they know he doesnt call the plays and its all Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers making that offense look great? Am I missing something?
McCarthy only had Jeff Jagodzinski for one year as OC, so it's a small sample. But when Philbin replaced him the Packers offense became a lot more efficient, Favre stopped sucking, and strategic decisions such as when to punt and when to say "screw it, we're going for it" improved.

Also, teams might just be after McCarthy's offense. The list of coaches who are intimately familiar with it is pretty short. The list of guys who know the offense inside and out, and could pass for realistic HC candidates is even shorter.

None of that means that he's going to be a great HC -- he might be awful -- but it's not like he doesn't bring anything to the table.

Last edited by WCH : 01-06-2012 at 01:50 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Some team will think bringing aboard Philbin and signing/trading for Matt Flynn will give them a pseudo-packers offense for next season. They will fail miserably, and I will once again laugh about how yes, I could do a better job then these jabronis.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob McGinn is reporting that Eliot Wolf will stay in Green Bay with a promotion. Great news for the Packers, but makes the McKenzie hire just slightly less sexy for Oakland.

Last edited by WCH : 01-06-2012 at 02:17 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I do. Mike Tice will always have a pencil ready. That's important.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Bears are bringing Koetter aboard as the passing game coordinator.

People will probably ***** about that, but the Tice/Koetter combo is perfect for what the Bears' personnel is suited to do. That's a very good fit for them, and I expect the offense to be vastly improved.

Sucks they traded Olsen away, though. He'd be the foundation of their passing game.

Random, but I just looked at the 2007 Jags coaching staff...

QBs: Mike Shula
RBs: Kennedy Pola
WRs: Todd Monken
OC: Dirk Koetter
TEs/Offensive Assistant: Mike Tice

DC: Mike Smith
DBs/Defensive Assistant: Dave Campo

STs: Joe DeCamillis

That is a hell of a staff. No wonder they went 11-5 and were ranked 6th on offense despite starting David Garrard, Matt Jones, and Reggie Williams.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 01-06-2012 at 02:29 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote