Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Giants hired Ben McAdoo to be new OC.
That's cool. It shouldn't be hard for your offense to improve next season, so he's stepping into a nice situation. Wouldn't be surprised if he's getting HC consideration in the next couple years.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's had an eerily similar coaching path to Andy Reid.
Yeah, Andy went right from being a QB coach to a Head Coach so that is slightly different, but yes they are similar.

I think he will be there soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:15 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Apparently Chud got Norv on the phone during the interview, and Norv said he was in if Chud was the coach. I am not sure about Horton.

Regardless, I hope we get Gase just because I wouldn't mind a young gun calling the shots. I've heard good thing about him lately, though its probably fluff.

Apparently Haslam and Peyton Manning are very good friends. I am hoping we get Gase, fire Banner/Lombardi, and let Peyton Manning run the Browns after he retires from playing QB this year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER BOWL
Peyton already turned down part ownership of the Titans :(
Old 01-14-2014, 07:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Losing Pitta was the biggest killer. He was the guy to move the chains on 3rd and Flacco's go to guy in the red zone and everywhere else. Losing Pitta and Jacoby Jones early hurt bad and then the complete disappearance of the run game was the knock out.

It was a poor year but I'm confident Ozzie made the right moves generally. He isn't going to push all in this year and risk the future. I only wish he could have kept Boldin around.
I know I'm pulling it completely out of context, but can we make 3rd & Flacco a thing?
Old 01-14-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Why wouldn't they? That entire team was built around Peyton and they had absolutely no backup plan for him being injured. Prior to Peyton's injury it was universally assumed that any season where Peyton got injured would be an entirely lost season. It's completely unfair to discredit his record with Peyton and only focus on how the team did without him.

Or he reverted to the mean, which says that Flacco is a mediocre QB. Again, Caldwell gets no credit for the positive aspects of Flacco, but all of the blame for this year. Why?
Your "counterpoints" just direct completely to the reason people think he ******* sucks. He's just a nothing. He has no impact on what happens around him. Players either succeed or fail, and he's not going to stop either from happening. He's worthless.

If he were playing the part of Bastian in The Neverending Story, The Nothing would have consumed Fantasia as he failed to give the Childlike Empress a goddamned name. That is Jim Caldwell. He's a guy that will sit there and just watch **** fall apart.

(Sorry Detroit. Pitchers & Catchers report soon!)
Old 01-14-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With McAdoo to NYG baltimore is one step closer we just need to keep our fingers crossed
Old 01-14-2014, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Giants hired Ben McAdoo to be new OC.
Many Dolphins fans are excited by this news. Me, not so much.

EDIT: Just saw Bill Lazor is gonna be the Lions OC, **** me. If we end up with Kubiak or Kyle Shanahan, I quit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Many Dolphins fans are excited by this news. Me, not so much.

EDIT: Just saw Bill Lazor is gonna be the Lions OC, **** me. If we end up with Kubiak or Kyle Shanahan, I quit.
There-a-hiring-the-Lazor?
Old 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now they just need Rocket and Arm
Old 01-14-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins promote 27 year old Sean McVay from TE coach, to offensive coordinator. He's been here a couple year, seems to be very intelligent and I've heard the players love him, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Funny but I bet you at least 75% of casual to semi serious skins fans have no idea who he is or that he's even been on staff. Expect to hear Raheem Morris promoted to DC.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Redskins promote 27 year old Sean McVay from TE coach, to offensive coordinator. He's been here a couple year, seems to be very intelligent and I've heard the players love him, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Funny but I bet you at least 75% of casual to semi serious skins fans have no idea who he is or that he's even been on staff. Expect to hear Raheem Morris promoted to DC.
Having a young OC isn't a terribly bad thing when the head coach is going to be the one to actually run the offense. With Raheem Morris, Gruden can trust that side of the ball to take care of itself with minimal involvement on his part.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami needs to back the **** off on Licht :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love it if teams stopped raiding the Broncos coaching staff :(

Dennis Allen
Mike McCoy
and now Adam Gase?

UH
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did some one hire Greg Roman yet?
Old 01-15-2014, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I would love it if teams stopped raiding the Broncos coaching staff :(

Dennis Allen
Mike McCoy
and now Adam Gase?

UH
Mike McCoy and Adam Gase don't matter, though. If an illiterate hobo were hired to replace Gase tomorrow, nothing would be different next year. He'd just be the newest clipboard holder with a fancy title doing whatever Peyton told him to.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can Greg Roman be hired if he's still on a team that is in the playoffs?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:37 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Mike McCoy and Adam Gase don't matter, though. If an illiterate hobo were hired to replace Gase tomorrow, nothing would be different next year. He'd just be the newest clipboard holder with a fancy title doing whatever Peyton told him to.
Yet Mike McCoy took a team everyone had picking in the top 5 at the beginning of the year to a 9-7 record in one of the toughest divisions in football. Unless you're just arguing that Peyton is god and not that they are bad coaches.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:17 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yet Mike McCoy took a team everyone had picking in the top 5 at the beginning of the year to a 9-7 record in one of the toughest divisions in football. Unless you're just arguing that Peyton is god and not that they are bad coaches.
That was the issue with Brady and his myriad OCs.

But McCoy and McDaniels could add "Led Tim Tebow to a division and playoff win" to their resume.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:18 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
That was the issue with Brady and his myriad OCs.

But McCoy and McDaniels could add "Led Tim Tebow to a division and playoff win" to their resume.
McDaniels was canned before then, it was Fox who got to the playoffs with Tebow I believe.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-15-2014, 07:28 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McDaniels was canned before then, it was Fox who got to the playoffs with Tebow I believe.
right right, i thought it went from orton to tebow in successive years, forgot about 4-12.

Anyway, I don't have as much confidence in Gase as i did McCoy since he had manning to work with, and he's pretty much a finished product, so the scheme had to go something like "here, you call the shots, sheriff".

Then again, it all might boil down to who wants to go to cleveland? Munchak? Norv? I don't have a clue what Chud is saying, but man, it's toxic.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long time Giants TE Coach Mike Pope not expected to be retained. Unless he retires, I'm sure someone will grab him quickly.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 01-15-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:58 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully no one does. We are better off with him than without him, he has his flaws but the offensive woes we have had at times is not all on him.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
right right, i thought it went from orton to tebow in successive years, forgot about 4-12.

Anyway, I don't have as much confidence in Gase as i did McCoy since he had manning to work with, and he's pretty much a finished product, so the scheme had to go something like "here, you call the shots, sheriff".

Then again, it all might boil down to who wants to go to cleveland? Munchak? Norv? I don't have a clue what Chud is saying, but man, it's toxic.
I've read some good things on Gase recently and Manning seems to have high praise for him. Also, Jimmy Haslam and Manning are apparently good friends and Haslam seems to be a lot more involved in this coaching search than the last one.

One thing I have never understood - I get Peyton Manning is a very very very good quarterback, but the offensive coordinater still has to get everyone else on the same page to run the offense efficiently and effectively. Not only has their offense been effective, it is the #1 offense of all time.

I guess I am becoming bias towards him because I want him to be our next hire and be successful, but I haven't heard anything that bad about Gase.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've read some good things on Gase recently and Manning seems to have high praise for him. Also, Jimmy Haslam and Manning are apparently good friends and Haslam seems to be a lot more involved in this coaching search than the last one.

One thing I have never understood - I get Peyton Manning is a very very very good quarterback, but the offensive coordinater still has to get everyone else on the same page to run the offense efficiently and effectively. Not only has their offense been effective, it is the #1 offense of all time.

I guess I am becoming bias towards him because I want him to be our next hire and be successful, but I haven't heard anything that bad about Gase.
Peyton has high praise for Caldwell too but that doesn't stop people from saying he had nothing to do with his progression.

People seem to have this idea that Peyton does everything on the offensive side of the ball and that coaches have nothing to do with his preparation and game planning. Which is ********. Yes Peyton makes everything work on game day, but there's a reason everyone is always interested in the coaches that work with him, because they are heavily involved in the game planning on a day to day basis.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:20 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
Peyton has high praise for Caldwell too but that doesn't stop people from saying he had nothing to do with his progression.

People seem to have this idea that Peyton does everything on the offensive side of the ball and that coaches have nothing to do with his preparation and game planning. Which is ********. Yes Peyton makes everything work on game day, but there's a reason everyone is always interested in the coaches that work with him, because they are heavily involved in the game planning on a day to day basis.
Caldwell got no credit for taking the Colts to the SB his first year and all the blame when Manning was hurt and he was stuck with Curtis Painter and Kerry Collins to run his team.