Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-19-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Yeah, not everyone can be Alex Smith. I mean, I thought that literally anyone could, but I guess not.
To be fair, put Alex Smith with Haley-Muir-Zorn and Daboll in 2012 and 2013 and see what happens... Cassel with Weis in 2010 is comparable to (actually better than) Smith with Reid in 2013.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what do the Browns do if the Seahawks and Broncos make the Super Bowl? Are they going to wait 3 weeks to hire a new coach and have them miss the Senior Bowl?

Can they come to an agreement with one of those guys during the off week?
Old 01-19-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
So what do the Browns do if the Seahawks and Broncos make the Super Bowl? Are they going to wait 3 weeks to hire a new coach and have them miss the Senior Bowl?

Hire pettintnenenenenene

Edit - It's kind of funny, I want the Patriots and 49ers to make the Super Bowl and it has 0% to do with the coaches were interested in.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 01-19-2014 at 12:24 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post

I don't see how there's a sense of urgency anymore. As long as they decide what systems they're running by the time free agency opens, they're fine. Everyone either turned them down or went somewhere else already, so they're gona get an underwhelming guy, anyway.

Their scouts and GM can handle the Senior Bowl scouting/inteviews and have that info ready for the coach when he gets to work.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
quote]Everyone either turned them down or went somewhere else already, so they're gona get an underwhelming guy, anyway.
Based on what?

Lovie Smith - didn't interview him

Jim Caldwell - didn't interview him

Bill O'Brien - didn't interview him

Jay Gruden - didn't interview him

Mike Zimmer - didn't interview him

Ken Whisenhunt - interviewed him (did we offer him the job, i doubt it)

As for Bowels and McDaniels "withdrawing their names" - I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniels was still in the running and I don't think we seriously wanted Bowels. Quinn/Gase have been the ones we have been linked to along with McDaniels the entire time, and Pettine apparently had a very good interview and was going back for a second.

I would rather the Browns wait to get their guy then just rush and hire someone... Waiting 1 month isn't the end of the world.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-19-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that waiting a month isn't a huge deal for hiring a head coach, but you potentially miss out on some good coordinator talent by waiting so long.

Not that it matters I guess, the Browns let two really good coordinators walk and don't seem to give a ****.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
Based on what?

Lovie Smith - didn't interview him

Jim Caldwell - didn't interview him

Bill O'Brien - didn't interview him

Jay Gruden - didn't interview him

Mike Zimmer - didn't interview him

Ken Whisenhunt - interviewed him (did we offer him the job, i doubt it)

As for Bowels and McDaniels "withdrawing their names" - I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniels was still in the running and I don't think we seriously wanted Bowels. Quinn/Gase have been the ones we have been linked to along with McDaniels the entire time, and Pettine apparently had a very good interview and was going back for a second.

I would rather the Browns wait to get their guy then just rush and hire someone... Waiting 1 month isn't the end of the world.
What do you mean "based on what?"

Based on,...at this point, every single person who has been hired has either been hired by a non-Browns team or has just turned them down. That's a true statement unless you can point to someone the Browns have hired to be their head coach. Durrr?

...and everyone not underwhelming who was out looking for a job has already been hired, so let's not pretend that they're going to get someone better than Chud now, either. I mean, unless they get Gruden or Cowher to come back or something.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:59 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
What do you mean "based on what?"

Based on,...at this point, every single person who has been hired has either been hired by a non-Browns team or has just turned them down. That's a true statement unless you can point to someone the Browns have hired to be their head coach. Durrr?

...and everyone not underwhelming who was out looking for a job has already been hired, so let's not pretend that they're going to get someone better than Chud now, either. I mean, unless they get Gruden or Cowher to come back or something.
My based on what comment was to your comment of whoever we get is going to be underwhelming.

If Gase/Quinn was their guys from the get go it doesn't really matter if they interviewed other guys... If they wanted to interview Gase or hire Quinn it would have been absolutely stupid to hire someone else just because.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
My based on what comment was to your comment of whoever we get is going to be underwhelming.

If Gase/Quinn was their guys from the get go it doesn't really matter if they interviewed other guys... If they wanted to interview Gase or hire Quinn it would have been absolutely stupid to hire someone else just because.
I do agree that if they already have a guy picked and are sure about it, but he's in the playoffs, it would be stupid to hire someone else.

...but if Gase is the front-runner without even being interviewed and they've waited because of that, that IS stupid. In any case, he's underwhelming. His resume is basically that he did a good job of watching Peyton Manning run an offense for a year, right?

Quinn's underwhelming, too. He's called plays for someone else's defense for a single year. It was a good year, but we don't know whether he can adapt that defense to changing trends or anything. It's like he walked into a fully-built ready-to-go Lamborghini and managed to drive fast. It's good that he managed to drive fast, but shouldn't that have been expected?

I seriously don't see any of the names being linked to them as being more exciting to me than Chudzinski.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

I know, I wish Chud was still our coach, with Turner and Horton.

It is what it is.

Old 01-19-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Brian Shotty isn't leaving St. Louis for Vanderbilt. Huge vibe kill.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought many have advised Adam Gase to stay far away from that mess in Cleveland.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if a top coordinator takes the Cleveland job. Add in the fact that their first hire as HC got fired after a year and I'm guessing the Browns may well be stuck with a nobody.
Lerner ran the Browns into the dirt and now it appears the new owner has hired incompetent people who seem bent on doing the same.

Cleveland is almost back to the Al Davis situation where few competent HC's would agree to work for him. Only an idiot would take the Cleveland job if there is any chance he gets a better team next year.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roster wise and in the upcoming draft, The Browns are an ideal situation. It's just the question marks in the front office that are scaring people. But in truth, they haven't been interested in anyone really special any how. I like Pettine more than anyone hired thus far. And Bevell is still my first choice. There's Greg Roman. Even Tom Cable as a looong shot. And there's always Wade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romeo Crennel is the Texans defensive coordinator. In his two-gap 3-4 defense, can J.J. Watt and Antonio Smith play a 4-technique? Can Brooks Reed and Whitney Mercilus play drop into coverage, which they didn't do much of under Wade Phillips?
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Watt can flourish in any scheme. I'd be concerned about the 2 edge rushers though. They're a bit smaller. But then again, Justin Houston did just fine under Crennel and he's not the big long type of OLB that Crennel typically prefers.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And there's always Wade.
He's not a good head coach. He failed in Denver and Dallas.

Will the Vikings still use a lot of tank (22) personnel on first down now that Norv Turner is the OC? John Carlson seems overrated (as a lot of tight ends are). With Cordarrelle Patterson emerging and Jerome Simpson being a good run blocker, I would just go with the I, and continue giving a lot of playing time to TE Kyle Rudolph and FB Jerome Felton.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 01-20-2014 at 10:31 AM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

Will the Vikings still use a lot of tank (22) personnel on first down now that Norv Turner is the OC? John Carlson seems overrated (as a lot of tight ends are). With Cordarrelle Patterson emerging and Jerome Simpson being a good run blocker, I would just go with the I, and continue giving a lot of playing time to TE Kyle Rudolph and FB Jerome Felton.
No. They'll draft Ebron.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

I don't understand the hate for Wade Phillips. Guy is like a Marty Schottenheimer. Great coach, just gets ridiculed because he never won the big game. Not like neither was in perfect position though.
He coached the last Bills team to make the playoffs. I mean, in Buffalo, he was 29-19 in 3 seasons, and unfortunately 0-2 in the playoffs(the Music City Miracle being one of those losses).
In Dallas, he was 34-22, and that is including the season he was fired when the Cowboys started 1-7.
In the playoffs, he went 1-2 with them, barely losing to the Giants in 2007.

I mean Garrett is doing way WORSE than Wade ever did, yet Garrett seems to be getting a free pass in Dallas.

it just boggles my mind with Wade why he gets overlooked a little.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I don't understand the hate for Wade Phillips. Guy is like a Marty Schottenheimer. Great coach, just gets ridiculed because he never won the big game. Not like neither was in perfect position though.
He coached the last Bills team to make the playoffs. I mean, in Buffalo, he was 29-19 in 3 seasons, and unfortunately 0-2 in the playoffs(the Music City Miracle being one of those losses).
In Dallas, he was 34-22, and that is including the season he was fired when the Cowboys started 1-7.
In the playoffs, he went 1-2 with them, barely losing to the Giants in 2007.

I mean Garrett is doing way WORSE than Wade ever did, yet Garrett seems to be getting a free pass in Dallas.

it just boggles my mind with Wade why he gets overlooked a little.
I dont think he gets overlooked, its just how GOOD he is as a coordinator. I would rather take an amazing coordinator than a mediocre HC IMO. If I'm BOB I keep Wade and don't think twice. If I had it my way I would fire Billy Davis and hire Wade right ****** now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Lombardi to become the Lions new OC.

Screw you Detroit. I wanted him to take over when Carmichael would have left and grow a little bit longer behind Payton.

Last edited by Naga114 : 01-21-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Naga114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

I really, really, really wanted Joe Lombardi for OC of the Browns. Not happy. He's now Caldwell's OC in Detroit.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga114 View Post
Joe Lombard Saints's QB Coach to become Lions's new OC.

Screw you Detroit. I wanted him to grow behind Payton a little bit longer.
The tree keeps spreading. You can't stop greatness. Good hire.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but Carmichael will eventualy leave too and Lombardi was the perfect replacement.

Stafford, Johnson and Bush should be happy about that hire.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:20 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Gase out of Browns HC search.

Lololololololololololololololololol