Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to say that Hue deserved another year when he was never qualified to be an NFL coach in the first place.

He was an Al Davis "yes man" hire, and Al Davis is dead, so goodbye.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's hard to say that Hue deserved another year when he was never qualified to be an NFL coach in the first place.
It's not like he was Raheem.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It's not like he was Raheem.
Just because you aren't the worst at something doesn't mean you're the best.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

He was an Al Davis "yes man" hire, and Al Davis is dead, so goodbye.
I totally agree, couldn't say it better myself.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I totally agree, couldn't say it better myself.
Let it be known, that on this day, January 10 of the year 2012, Iamcanadian agreed with the firing of a coach.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Winston Moss ready to become a HC in the NFL? I mean I know he was the assistant to McCarthy, but I'm not sure how much input he had in everything. I could see Darren Perry becoming DC for the Raiders if Moss were to get the job.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Is Winston Moss ready to become a HC in the NFL? I mean I know he was the assistant to McCarthy, but I'm not sure how much input he had in everything. I could see Darren Perry becoming DC for the Raiders if Moss were to get the job.
His name wouldn't be out there if he wasn't ready. Past the first year where they'll have no draft picks, it's not a bad situation. It'll be a blank slate of an organization since it'll be the first time they've done anything without Al in charge.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will we see more of roaming the sidelines this season?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
They simply cannot reasonably invest more in the QB position. Flynn will probably demand a Kevin Kolb type contract and I don't think he represents a certain enough upgrade over Palmer to justify it.
Palmer can be cut after the 2012 season without much of a cap hit at all, and I think there is a chance we trade him this off season for a draft pick. Matt Flynn could be our new QB next season if we bring in some of the offensive staff from Green Bay, but it's almost certain we bring in Moss and/or Perry to coach this team.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Gruden offical not taking any Head Coaching Jobs. St Louis and Jacksonville wanted to invterview him.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/1/10...-interview-for

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 01-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Palmer can be cut after the 2012 season without much of a cap hit at all, and I think there is a chance we trade him this off season for a draft pick. Matt Flynn could be our new QB next season if we bring in some of the offensive staff from Green Bay, but it's almost certain we bring in Moss and/or Perry to coach this team.
That's AFTER the 2012 season though. And Flynn has all of two career starts. He's Kevin Kolb 2.0 right now. If some team got him for a reasonable deal and gave him a shot at starter, I wouldn't be opposed. But I wouldn't pay him like a franchise QB to come in and be the savior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Jay Gruden offical not taking any Head Coaching Jobs. St Louis and Jacksonville wanted to invterview him.

Good news for the Bengals. Another year of development plus two first round picks would be great for that young team.

Now hope Zimmer feels the same way.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post

Yes. I want Mularkey with Gabbert.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Better hope Bob Bratkowski leaves too you don't want his awful playcalling.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-10-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I wouldn't say that the Raiders history matters much at this point...All of the past moves were made by Al Davis. There's a new football operations sheriff in town.
I'm not so sure. Almost everybody in Green Bay's FO who matters (including McKenzie) was trained by Ron Wolf or Ken Herock, and they were both trained by Al Davis. The Packers are basically a functional, clean-cut version of the Raiders. I think it's very relevant that both franchises have historically favored HC's who come from the offensive side of the ball (but there are exceptions, and I do think that Moss is a strong candidate).

Last edited by WCH : 01-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Looks like Mike Zimmer will be the Head Coach in Miami.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Die in a fire.

Why do the Jaguars hate me? Why?
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Die in a fire.

Why do the Jaguars hate me? Why?

Oh my god.....
Old 01-10-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Mike Mularkey is the new Head Coach of Jacksonville Jaguars

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-10-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

enjoy 4 more years of irrelevance, Jacksonville!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One Florida team got it right while the other got it oh so wrong.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Old 01-10-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sorry Jags fans. I really am.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Frustration Press is the best part of that meme.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

How many primetime games does Jacksonville get this year?

Over/under is set at 15.

But on a serious note...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA...

sigh...they're going to be so bad.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16. They're going to be in the primetime every week. Deal with it!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote