Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
You know the Giants schedule for 2008?

For 2007, the Giants schedule is not that easy. They have to play the AFC East which is improved and oh yeah, there is that regular season trip to London.
Their schedule will be easier than it was last year, no doubt about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Very good value and singing. He could play Mike or Sam, and he is about as solid as they come.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
CrackerJack465
Rookie

CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.

I like the signing, and even the money he got but I wish there was like an option for an extra year. I dont want him to get away if he ends up playing well, kinda of like Kenderick Clancy last year.

If he sucks, its fine, but I still wish it was atleast 2 years.

Giants are still a wildcard team. People forget they still have a nasty pass rush, a pro bowl TE, solid OL and a pro bowl MLB.

Not to mention a new DC.

People dont realize how bad Tim Lewis was unless you actually watch the games. People think the cuts giants made makes them so much worse. Arrington was garbage (1 sack, and that 1 I could made), Emmons never played, and Luke was a flase start machine. There was a reason we called him Puke.

Im not worried, solid draft, maybe LB, OT, CB, WR, RB in that order and we will be fine. Plus, I think we will trade down.

Tiki was a loss, but its time for Eli to step up and this year you will see the new bulldozer RB we have in Jacobs.

Last edited by CrackerJack465 : 03-27-2007 at 02:25 PM.
CrackerJack465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing for the Giants. Helps to address their depth which has been a critical factor towards their late season collapses. They are a top team in the NFC when they have all of their players healthy, however, they crumble fast when their starters go down. They really need to upgrade their depth and I think this is a step in the right direction.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote