Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 12 Discussion Thread

Not one started by one of TNJ's alter screen names...AND full schedule listed.

Turkey Day:
Green Bay at Detroit
Miami at Dallas
San Fran at Baltimore

Sunday:
Minnesota at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at Tennessee
Arizona at St. Louis
Carolina at Indy
Cleveland at Cincy
Houston at Jacksonville
Buffalo at NY Jets
Washingotn at Seattle
Chicago at Oakland
New England at Philly
Denver at San Diego

Sunday Night:
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday Night:
NY Giants at New Orleans

Last edited by BeerBaron : 11-22-2011 at 10:40 AM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanksgiving games are awesome this year. Miami at Dallas should be good because both teams have 3 game win streaks and the other two are blockbuster games.

Loser of the Buffalo NYJ game is definitely done for the playoffs. I'm expecting the Jets to come out strong against a Bills side in horrible form.

Chicago at Oakland lost some of its appeal with Cutler going down but should still be a good game.

Pats at Eagles could be a shootout. The Eagles defense isn't built to stop a team like the Pats and the Pats defense isn't built to stop any team with a viable QB.

The Monday night game looks like a really good one too.

Definitely a better slate of games than last week

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs in primetime again is a pretty ugly mark on this week. They're just not a fun team to watch now.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fffffuuuuuu!!!!!

I'm getting my exam question for my time series econometrics course on thursday, which means that I have 168 hours of programming, reading and crying ahead of me.. No Thanksgiving turkey for me this year, and no football... :( ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

There a lot of Indians, Pilgrims and turkeys in Denmark?
Old 11-22-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turkeys yes, the rest no... But Thanksgiving is something that many NFL fans over here do so we can have some great food and watch football from 6 PM until 6 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 11-22-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Interesting. I've long been an advocate of adding more holidays that involve eating yourself stupid and watching football. So kudos Denmark.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Expecting a turkey day shootout in Detroit. Packers D is struggling and ARod is pissed about his "off" game against the Bucs.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Not one started by one of TNJ's alter screen names...AND full schedule listed.

Turkey Day:
Green Bay at Detroit
Miami at Dallas
San Fran at Baltimore

Sunday:
Minnesota at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at Denver
Arizona at St. Louis
Carolina at Indy
Cleveland at Cincy
Houston at Jacksonville
Buffalo at NY Jets
Washingotn at Seattle
Chicago at Oakland
New England at Philly
Denver at San Diego

Sunday Night:
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday Night:
NY Giants at New Orleans
Denver gets to play Tampa at home, and then travel across to the West Coast to battle the Chargers. Sweet!
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it wrong to think the Giants game is winnable against the Saints? with the whole playing up to our competition and hoping the offense will find their rhythm against a sub-par Saints D and possibly getting Bradshaw back. idk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
is it wrong to think the Giants game is winnable against the Saints? with the whole playing up to our competition and hoping the offense will find their rhythm against a sub-par Saints D and possibly getting Bradshaw back. idk.
You can hope it, but the problem with playing up/down to your competition makes one wonder whether they truly can get back "up" for a big opponent every single time.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can hope it, but the problem with playing up/down to your competition makes one wonder whether they truly can get back "up" for a big opponent every single time.
see I'm hoping we get "up" for a big game at the saints after a bad loss to the eagles...but then fail to get back pumped for the Packers game, which I just don't see us winning regardless. That's the best case scenario.

And if this team can't get pumped for 2 games against Dallas, the intown loudmouth rival Jets, and revenge on the lowly skins who beat us earlier, then we're ****** and don't deserve a sniff of the playoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Chiefs in primetime again is a pretty ugly mark on this week. They're just not a fun team to watch now.
We might be worse against the Steelers than we were against the Pats, if that is possible. A lot of injuries and a ****** offense is just not a recipe for success.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints are going to rip up our crappy zone defense especially if we give Brees time to throw the ball. They have 2 weeks to prepare for this game and will be sure to pin point all the problems in our D. If Boley doesn't play we have no one to cover Sproles and it sounds like Bradshaw will still be out. I'm very low on the confidence scale for this one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this week's games. A lot of solid ones.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the best Turkey day ever :)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want revenge for that 2nd half horror show in Arizona a couple of weeks back.

No doubt it'll be another cracking game of offensive football to watch.
Beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

DJ Gallo got unfunny at some point after joining ESPN, but I thought this was pretty good:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/...od-equivalents

Quote:
NFL football and Thanksgiving are inextricably linked. Football games dominate the television on Thanksgiving and even when you're called to the table or are talking with your family, your mind still often wanders to the action on the screen. But remember, you can still celebrate the holiday while keeping your thoughts on football by knowing the NFL equivalents to some Thanksgiving staples.

Turkey

It's a large, lifeless bird that puts you to sleep year after year after year. Turkey, of course, is Andy Reid.

Stuffing

Stuffing is a bunch of random, unidentifiable ingredients that somehow tastes pretty good all mixed up together. Stuffing is the 49ers' defense.

Mashed potatoes

They're soft and white and you eat them with gravy, whereas in the NFL, there is a team that is soft and white and playing them is like gravy: the Indianapolis Colts.

Cranberry sauce

Usually someone opens up a can, dumps the contents in a bowl and you're expected to eat this disgusting concoction. Yet because it's Thanksgiving, tradition says you eat cranberry sauce every year no matter what. But this year, someone comes along and makes real, homemade cranberry sauce and … you know what? It's actually not terrible! It's not great, but it's not nearly as awful as what you remember from past Thanksgivings. Cranberry sauce is the Detroit Lions.

Peas

They're green, they're not that good and they can make you gassy if you eat too much. Something else that is green, not too good and can give you digestive problems if you root for them is the New York Jets. Plus, Mark Sanchez's arm has been compared to a pea shooter and Rex Ryan is kind of like the Green Giant if the Green Giant cursed at plants to make them grow. "I told everyone you were going to win Biggest Bean at the state fair, now grow #^%&*#$!"

Bread

It comes out first and it's fresh and hot and pretty good. But if you eat too much, you fill up and don't have room for anything else. The Giants open every season much the same way, then they quickly fill up on wins and spend the latter part of the season and the playoffs asleep on the couch.

Alcohol

It's good, but it can make you do crazy things. Philip Rivers is alcohol. He's good, but he's doing crazy things. In fact, you have to wonder if he's been drunk quarterbacking all year.

Tofurky

It looks like it might be as good as turkey. Maybe even better. You know, this could be the intelligent form of turkey! We're onto something here! And then you take a few bites. Hmm. A few more. Oh, no. No no no. This is awful. Just terrible. How much did we pay for this? WHAT? We got ripped off! Ryan Fitzpatrick is Tofurky.

Dessert

It sits there doing nothing until the end of the meal, and then it is absolutely delicious and you can't get enough. Call the end of the meal the fourth quarter, and dessert becomes Tim Tebow. He's American as apple pie.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember who said the Phins will run the table? The Breed did! The will embarrass Dallas on Thursday.

I also think we will upset the Pats, it doesn't matter who we have at the QB position, the Dream Team is unstoppable.
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Monday Night Football.. I detest bye week's. Should be a damn good game in the Dome.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
Remember who said the Phins will run the table? The Breed did! The will embarrass Dallas on Thursday.

I also think we will upset the Pats, it doesn't matter who we have at the QB position, the Dream Team is unstoppable.
Unstoppable at 4-6.......Please just shut up.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really looking forward to the Giants and Saints. Not just because the Saints are my team but it should be a good game. Giants DL, especially their ends and edge rushers, should play hell on the lackluster Saints tackles.

Nicks, Mannigham, and Cruz should be able to get open against a banged up Saints secondary.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Really looking forward to the Giants and Saints. Not just because the Saints are my team but it should be a good game. Giants DL, especially their ends and edge rushers, should play hell on the lackluster Saints tackles.

Nicks, Mannigham, and Cruz should be able to get open against a banged up Saints secondary.
Jermon Bushrod and Zach Strief have actually done a pretty damn good job this season - Bushrod's worst games probably came in St. Louis & in Tampa Bay (Robert Quinn & Adrian Clayborn, respectively). The interior match of Evans & Nicks against the Giants will be the key matchup of the game IMO.

And, last time I checked our secondary wasn't banged up.. Patrick Robinson didn't play against Atlanta and if he's good to go our secondary will be at full strength.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Last edited by Flyboy : 11-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Jermon Bushrod and Zach Strief have actually done a pretty damn good job this season - Bushrod's worst game probably came in St. Louis with Robert Quinn. The interior match of Evans & Nicks against the Giants will be the key matchup of the game IMO.

And, last time I checked our secondary wasn't banged up.. Patrick Robinson didn't play against Atlanta and if he's good to go our secondary will be at full strength.
Tracy Porter has been on-again/off-again with injury this season and P-Rob being nicked.

Biggest question mark will be the health of Vilma. Hopefully he's good to go by Monday

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate that Cutler is hurt cause it was going to be a great game. But still seeing it as a good game. Not worried about the offense putting up points but what defense will show up.

Veldheer vs Peppers is gonna fun fun to watch. Veldheer already handled J.Allen