Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-25-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Does Arkansas Stand a Chance Against LSU?

Discuss.

Also, I'm thinking of scouting the game from start to finish. A sheet like this would help:

LSU
Name - Position - Class
Morris Claiborne - CB - Junior
etc. etc.

In other words, who am I looking for in terms of pro prospects?

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My eye will be on:

Tyler Wilson QB Ark RS Junior. contending to be one the top "2nd tier" QB after the big names are gone

Jake Bequette DE Ark RS Senior. Good showing here could find him moving up draft boards

Pretty much all of the Ark WR's: Greg Childs, Jarius Wright specifically

Brandon Taylor S LSU Senior. Has been slightly overshadowed but is definitely a pro talent somewhere at the next level

Just to name a few, there are more as well.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 11-25-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No they stand no chance.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote