Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Forum - 2012 Draft Prospect Values

If Matt Kalil returns to school, does Jonathan Martin move up to be valued the same as Kalil being a potential #2 Overall pick?

Will Morris Claiborne actually be a Top 5 pick considering team needs this year?

Does Michael Floyd become the #2 WR to go in the Top 10 & Alshon Jeffrey slides in the late 20s/2nd Round?

How high can the first Safety prospect be drafted (Barron, McDonald)?

How long will it be before we see the 2nd RB drafted behind Richardson (Miller)?

First LB off the board (Burfict, Kuechly, Te'o)?

#1 Rated DT (Still, Poe, Ta'amu, Thompson)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
If Matt Kalil returns to school, does Jonathan Martin move up to be valued the same as Kalil being a potential #2 Overall pick?
Not even close. If Reiff hasn't already passed him as the #2 OT he will soon.

Quote:
Will Morris Claiborne actually be a Top 5 pick considering team needs this year?
Yes. Panthers, Rams, Cards, Jags all have a big hole at CB and he belongs there talent wise too.

Quote:
Does Michael Floyd become the #2 WR to go in the Top 10 & Alshon Jeffrey slides in the late 20s/2nd Round?
No. Floyd's talent is borderline top 10 but due to his position and his DUIs he'll go a little later. Definitely see Alshon dropping out of the first round.

Quote:
Can't see one going in the first round.

Quote:
How long will it be before we see the 2nd RB drafted behind Richardson (Miller)?
Late first I think, he'd be a good luxury pick for an already good team.

Quote:
If Upshaw counts I think he could be the first to go. If you're limiting it to just those 3 I'd say Te'o. I like Kuechly much better but Te'o has more scheme versatility.

Quote:
I'm on Ta'amu right now, Still is close behind but he's still inconsistent.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, Martin is having a somewhat disappointing season compared to last year's campaign. He'll probably be drafted in the second half of the top ten regardless.

Quote:
He should go in that range, the Rams and Panthers are two teams to watch out for.

Quote:
Both of those claims seem reasonable at this point. Jeffery's ceiling is probably the 20s at this point and his floor is in the 30s-40s.

Quote:
Late teens seems like the ceiling at this point. 17-21 range is my guess; a few teams should be looking for safety help.

Quote:
Miller has a chance to go in the first via trade up, but without projecting trades I'll say the early second round.

Quote:
That's a toss up between Burfict and Te'o. I think Philadelphia would go for Te'o but most other teams would rather have Burfict.

#1 Rated DT (Still, Poe, Ta'amu, Thompson)?[/quote]

Ta'amu should be the first off the board because there are a number of teams that need a nose tackle. I could also see Thompson going in the teens (Denver?) He should carry a grade similar to Corey Liuget.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely not. #2 pick overall pick of the 2nd round seems more likely to me.

Very possible.

I would say that Floyd has pretty clearly passed Alshon however I really doubt Floyd goes Top 10. Though with the depth in this WR class, the WR rankings are not set in stone at all.

I'll say TJ McDonald and he can go in the Top 25.

Somewhere between 15-32.

Kuechly

Poe and Thompson are neck and neck. Thompson has the most impressive film of any DT in this draft. However, Poe has put in a very solid year and no one match his upside.

Last edited by TACKLE : 11-27-2011 at 07:36 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Come draft day, Mike Adams will be the #2 tackle

Quote:
Panthers will most likely pick him up. Either way, he is a nice consolation prize for a team that misses there guy

Quote:
All depends on what kind of shape he is in when he comes into workouts. Right now he's looking like a late first. If he comes in out of shape he may very well drop out of the first round. If he comes out and rocks the combine, could recover but I don't see him regaining that #2 WR spot.

Quote:
Might sneak into the first round if a team feels the need. Can't really say it would be worth it.

I'll also echo Tack here. T.J. hasn't taken my #1 spot yet but I think he will be come draft day

Quote:
I have my eyes on the Broncos here. They probably play there way out of any valuable QBs in the first and BPA would probably land them a need at almost any position and Miller is a top talent on my big board.

Quote:
I have Kuechly to the Eagles in my latest mock but and of those three wouldn't surprise me. Upshaw is right up there with him, It depends on the needs of the top 15 teams but one will likely be off the board quite early

Quote:
This is difficult unless you break it down into NT and DT.

#1 NT Ta'amu
#1 DT Thompson

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.