Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-28-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i went back to ohio this summer and there are just as many if not more hot girls up there (not including south ohio in the hillbilly part), probably b/c there are more people. there are a lot less "people of walmart" people up there i think. for every smokin hot southern girl around here there are 4 huge fat girls. USC Columbia has some amazing coeds though.

thread talking about florida and ohio of course = hijacked comparing girl hotness.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
i went back to ohio this summer and there are just as many if not more hot girls up there
So, we should expect those heart issues to persist?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Isn't your team Minnesota? just stop.
I'm not a homer. Plus, I'll never understand the "your team is a reflection of your ability to make comments" argument. I don't play for Minnesota, you don't play for any other team. I cheer for Minnesota because that's where I got my PhD, not because I think they have a particularly strong football program. I'm sure you feel the same way about whatever community college you attended.

I'm giving him crap because he talked about Florida State all year long, was incensed when people (like me) said they were overrated, and now is apparently still talking crap. Mind your business.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 11-28-2011 at 11:33 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
So, we should expect those heart issues to persist?
i'm afraid so. :(

actually they said today on some radio show that meyer's health issues in the past turned out not to be heart related but rather indigestion related, which is much less serious.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He retired because of not being able to handle the stress a year ago. Maybe he started going to psychotherapy and is better equipped to deal with the stress now. Unless you know the whole story don't demonize the man for taking a dream job.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
He certainly didn't leave the cupboard bare either, Florida was well on it's way to completing a heck of a recruiting class when he left.
the thing is, he did. sure, he was bringing in highly touted recruiting classes... of 18-20 kids. then you account for attrition (ex: transfers) and florida is massively undermanned and totally lacks any depth. doesn't exactly breed competition when you're job is pretty much guaranteed do to numbers. florida's current roster is terribly, terribly thin. oversigning is a necessity at this point

this is why you see muschamp recently totally shifting recruiting focus to juco kids. florida needs kids that can play from day one, especially in the trenches.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:38 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

I'm giving him crap because he talked about Florida State all year long
I rarely post on here anymore. I don't know what you were reading.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Stay classy JJB...
I always am.

With all of the stupid classless posts on this thread you single that one out? Telling.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was a great hire for Ohio State. Their fans must be ecstatic, and rightfully so.

As for Florida fans, I understand why they would feel slighted/upset at Meyer, but I don't think they should. He won 2 national championships when he was there, which is double of what they had before. He probably still would have taken the job at Ohio State even if he was still the coach at Florida. He's from Ohio and it's a much more prestigious job.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
This was a great hire for Ohio State. Their fans must be ecstatic, and rightfully so.

As for Florida fans, I understand why they would feel slighted/upset at Meyer, but I don't think they should. He won 2 national championships when he was there, which is double of what they had before. He probably still would have taken the job at Ohio State even if he was still the coach at Florida. He's from Ohio and it's a much more prestigious job.
With having to actually recruit at UF at that point, I agree he would have bolted. But would tOSU have taken him coming off two 5 loss seasons?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today Meyer did say that he made a mistake and missed coaching too much. So he got back into it....

At least he admitted to that. Good cover for him regardless, because at least he admitted he had a change of heart and possibly was not just trying to get out of Florida and completely lie about everything he said. Still surprising a year off really did that much for him....hope for his sake his health stays good and did not make a mistake coming back.

Not sure I am a fan of the Ohio State classic I-formation turning into quarterback driven running game with little smurf backs though....
Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Today Meyer did say that he made a mistake and missed coaching too much. So he got back into it....

At least he admitted to that. Good cover for him regardless, because at least he admitted he had a change of heart and possibly was not just trying to get out of Florida and completely lie about everything he said. Still surprising a year off really did that much for him....hope for his sake his health stays good and did not make a mistake coming back.

Not sure I am a fan of the Ohio State classic I-formation turning into quarterback driven running game with little smurf backs though....
Do not want exclusive smurf back formations. That would blow. I think he uses some I formation or other power running formations at osu occasionally during games.

Here is an excellent breakdown of his philosophy at uf. Lots of x and o stuff. Great read.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this made me laugh:

Quote:
Urban Meyer Resigns from Family: Plans to Spend More Time With His Football
by NATHAN JOHNSON

Urban Meyer — most famous for being such a good father and a health nut — has announced that he is resigning from family, effective immediately. This comes as a surprise to many, who cite Meyer’s unprecedented 15 game winning streak at the family’s weekly Jenga competition along with his near perfect enforcement of his hot daughter’s curfew.

At the core of Meyer’s decision to shift gears may be a recent series of health concerns.

“The doctors said that if I spent any more time with my family, I would probably be dead within the year. Most likely of boredom.”

Meyers acknowledges that it won’t be easy making the transition from his high profile gig as the leader of the Meyer household to the relative obscurity of being head coach at Ohio State. On monday, he released this statement:

“I have been focusing on my family for 10 whole months — minus the 8 months I’ve focused on being an ESPN broadcaster. During that time, my primary goal has been to be a good husband and father — and trying not to look like a total ass-hole on live cable TV. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. At this time in my life, however, I appreciate the sacrifices that being with family has demanded of me, and I know it is time to shift focus to my football and to winning championships. The decision to retire from my family was not an easy one. I know how fortunate I am to be in a position to make this choice and to have a football community as loving, supportive and desperate as the Ohio State Buckeyes are right now.”

Some critics are skeptical that Meyer will stay resigned from family. They point to 2009, when Meyer, after a 24-hour career as a family man, announced he was retiring from family to spend another year with the Florida Gators. It soon became clear, however, that Meyer’s had never really retired from family, as the Gators went on to a miserable season and a lousy recruiting class. Soon, everyone urged Meyers to get back to what he was really good at — hanging out with the family. Even with this recent announcement, though, Meyer hasn’t ruled out the possibility that one day he may again assume the responsibilities of having a family.

In any case, with Meyer now absent from his family, the search for the next leader of the Meyer household begins. The obvious front-runner for the position is Urban’s wife, Shelley. It’s unlikely, though, that a decision will be made quickly.

“There will obviously be a pretty rigorous review process,” Urban said. “This family is one of the premier in the nation, so I have a lot of confidence that they will be able to find some amazing people to lead it.”

Rumored to be in the pool of candidates is Urban’s soulmate, Steve Addazio, along with former Florida head coach Ron Zook. But perhaps the most qualified candidate to lead the family is current Denver Bronco quarterback, Tim Tebow. As one insider told us, “Tim already has four years of experience making Meyer look better than he really is.”
http://nathanjohnsoninc.com/urban-me...ns-from-family

definitely a bitter uf fan, but funny none the less
Old 12-02-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I can without reservations say that there are no hot cheerleaders or dance team members at Michigan. I almost puked when they kept showing them Saturday. Disgusting and embarrassing for UM.

Dunno about Meyer's reasons for quitting. I've heard various things, from boinking a cheerleader to Foley royally pissing him off. Sometimes you just get burnt out doing a difficult job.

In addition to the slightly more difficult academic requirements (they aren't as high as ND fans try to tell the rest of us) he probably also denied ND because not many kids worth a crap grow up wanting to play for ND. The school lost it's cachet long ago and it's performances aren't winning over this generation either. They used to be one of the only national programs, but that isn't true anymore.

Haha, because there is evidence that proves that "not many kids worth a crap grow up wanting to play for Notre Dame." Youre right, they never get good players..... Also, ND was his dream job, as he has stated, so I dont know how you refute that (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-my-dream-job). I'm glad that we didn't get him and his questionable recruiting tactics.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:46 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Haha, because there is evidence that proves that "not many kids worth a crap grow up wanting to play for Notre Dame." Youre right, they never get good players..... Also, ND was his dream job, as he has stated, so I dont know how you refute that (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-my-dream-job). I'm glad that we didn't get him and his questionable recruiting tactics.
Did you really just used Bleacher Report as source material?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UF is the best job in the country.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
UF is the best job in the country.
Texas is the best job in the country.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
certainly the easiest from a recruiting standpoint
Old 12-03-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

OSU/UM/Texas/USC/Bama I think are tied for the best, most prestigious job in the country. Notre Dame certainly is a top tier job, but it's barely possible to win there in this era of college football with huge coaching salaries, oversigning, and teams with lower academic standards being able to recruit better.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 12-03-2011 at 11:13 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Dagagad
Rookie

Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.

UM is totally dependent on OSU being bad/down going forward imo. They rely too much in recruiting out of state and out of region. If they can compete on equal terms in Ohio recruiting I might see it.

The best jobs in terms of the complete package, not their history are LSU, OSU, Texas, USC, Florida, FSU and UGA.

The sleeping giants for me are UNC, UVA, and UGA (could absolutely dominate with the talent in that state). There are probably a couple I'm forgetting about.

I'd rather have the UNC job going forward than UM. I think UGA are the big underachievers on that list. Texas should have a tier on their own at the very top. The best job in the country. By best job I mean the ability to build a powerhouse. I think Michigan could be good every few years but they simply don't have access to the talent to be like LSU/Bama are right now. Especially on the D line.

Demographics are a *****...lol. In terms of prestige I agree with your list, but that will change over time.

Last edited by Dagagad : 12-03-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Dagagad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen the amount of talent that comes out of Florida right now? UF has some of the best facilities, talent bases, boosters, and lots more.

There is a reason why Will Muschamp left Texas for Florida.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Have you seen the amount of talent that comes out of Florida right now? UF has some of the best facilities, talent bases, boosters, and lots more.

what i don't get is why muschamp? there had to be better coaches begging for that job. this isn't to say that i'm already tired of him as a coach, because i think he deserves more time, but florida must have been able to offer more experienced, proven guys the same deal they gave a first time head coach
Old 12-03-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Florida is in a stinky swamp not the beach, they have to share Florida with FSU, Miami, etc., they aren't a historically presitgious program like OSU/USC/Texas/Michigan/Notre Dame/Alabama. They are right up there but it is more of a feat to create a dynasty at one of the aforementioned schools than it is FLorida. Muschamp left Texas b/c he went to Florida. If Florida is so great why couldn't they pull in a bigger name? Why did they only get Ron Zook when Spurrier left?
Old 12-03-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Why did they only get Ron Zook when Spurrier left?
Florida now, not then. They've won 2 national titles and Will Muschamp was a big name. I don't see how the future coach of a top 5 program (like Texas) is not a big name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
what i don't get is why muschamp? there had to be better coaches begging for that job.
The guy was 1 year (or so) from being the next coach at Texas. That's a pretty big deal. He's not a sexy name like Rich Rod was when he went to Michigan, but look at how that turned out.

The biggest problem is that people think Jon Gruden might coach college - he isn't.

Muschamp has had an excellent defense in a conference known for offense. His only problem was that he had been doing it for too long and people to accept that he was good.

Last edited by descendency : 12-03-2011 at 11:31 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Texas has just as good facilities,boosters and they don't have to compete with Miami and Florida St. There is tons of kid that come out of Texas.

Muschamp left because Mack Brown decided to come back instead of retiring.