Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-28-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Will Denard Robinson Come Out This Year?

I personally think he would be an idiot to stay in Ann Arbor. He has virtually no chance to dramatically improve his stock, nobody is going to give him a second look as a QB, and his game is highly dependent on speed. I have always said running backs and speedsters should come out as soon as humanly possible.

If he does come out, I think he will end up in the second round. He has to many unique traits to last much longer, despite the fact that he currently lacks a true position.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I bet you he stays. No reason for him to come out either. He can enjoy his senior season at UM and try and win the Big 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he gets a high grade like a 2nd I can see him coming out. I doubt he gets that grade and most likely will return

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wouldn't he return? He's not going to play QB in the NFL so he might as well enjoy another season of being big man on campus before having to switch position and fight it out against the big boys.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't throw away a year of playing QB at a big time college program and being a star player at that level. I don't think he'll get that same kind of attention in the NFL.

He will be a WR/return man in the NFL and will have to learn both of those positions from scratch. Probably a 2nd rounder at best no matter how good of a year he has next year. Might as well stay in college and get a degree and have fun playing QB. I would be surprised if he declares, though we should never underestimate the allure of the NFL paycheck.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with everyone else, Michigan is up and coming and could very well win the Big 10 next year. You might be right that there's no way to improve his draft stock, but I would think he would want to finish his degree and be a star in CFB.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy is in the Heisman talk every year and manning the most important position at a prestigious campus that has put its fair share of legends at the position.

Denard is almost a lock to come back.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Robinson if he really wanted could play QB in the NFL. He'd be like Jeff Garcia type QB but with 4.3 speed. Only problem is I don't know how tall he is.

I think he plays longer and has greater impact at the next level as a kick returner/WR, but I don't think it's crazy talk if measures at 6 foot or taller that he could play QB in the NFL.

He wouldn't be the worst QB prospect in NFL history.
If Robinson wants a shot at playing QB he needs to come back to UM. If he wants to be the next Randle El/Devin Hester he should leave now.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no chance Denard can play QB in the NFL, no chance.
He could be a dynamic #3 WR/return man though and worth a 2nd round pick.
Get him the ball in open space and look out.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:52 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no cookie cutter for an NFL QB anymore and shrewd offensive coordinators are putting their egos on a shelf and building offensive schemes around what a QB CAN do, instead of emphasizing the skillsets he doesn't have.

Can Denard play the position the way Brady/Brees/Rodgers, etc. do? Probably not ever.
But could I see an NFL OC construct a short passing game with a sprint draw option thrown built in to exploit Denard's skills?? Yeah.

Just saying, I have no idea how Denard views his pro prospects. He's probably being told he's a top 50 pick at any position other than QB.
However if he's dead set on playing QB at the next level he probably won't go before the late 4th/5th round.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robinson WILL NOT be an NFL QB. He has horrendous accuracy. He throws one of the worst deep balls I have ever seen. He just throws is up in the air like a punt and hopes his guy comes down with it. He is injury prone. He is a run first QB. He is about 5'10". Need I go on? Grading him as a QB only, I would say 6th round, just above guys like Kellen Moore and Case Keenum because Robinson has more upside than those guys. I guess I would use a 3rd rounder on him as a receiver or return man, depending on how he works out. No way he declares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's doubtful he comes out, I don't think the DAC would be inclined to give him a good grade since it's really unclear which, if any, position he's suited to playing in the NFL. He probably settles in as CatQB/WR/PR/KR but has anybody seen him catch the football?
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver could draft him and use him as Tebow's backup and a rb. Tebow is gonna get hurt sooner or later. He gives you a similiar backup.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow has this thing called arm strength and the ability to complete passes downfield. Denard Robinson doesn't.

Anybody who doesn't look at Denard and see a Pat White clone is a fool. He has no chance to succeed at quarterback in the NFL. He is an explosive athlete who could be great at another position. He'll need time to develop though.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there have been better college passers who got absolute zero looks as a QB at the next level. Denard is not a QB at the next level in any shape or form. Best case scenario for him is Antwan Randle El. He has no size, no arm, no accuracy, hasn't had to make anything but short throws to a spot or jump ball passes downfield his entire career anyway. He'll be a WR/KR.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant believe anyone thinks he could be a QB....hes devin hester with a joshua cribbs or randel el like resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody views Denard Robinson as a quarterback prospect.

Robinson is going to be a wide receiver conversion, a la Armanti Edwards.

Potentially a Top 100 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

No one ever viewed Eric Crouch as an NFL QB either. Except Eric Crouch.

I assume Denard is going to change positions and will be willing to do so. But I also know that if he stays for his senior year at UM and graduates as a 3 year starter at QB, Robinson might view his pro potential differently.

I have no idea what he's thinking. But if he was determined to play QB in the NFL I think some team would let him do that in TC before they told him to stand back at the goal line and shag kickoffs.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only reason he would come out is if he didnt want to play football anymore.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Denard isn't an NFL quarterback. He's an exciting, dynamic ball carrier, with fantastic speed. NFL teams will covet that and he has a chance to go as high as any of these conversion prospects have, perhaps higher. Don't think we've seen any of these guys have the type of speed and athleticism Denard has.

2. I can't see him coming out. Michigan was good this year and has a chance to be that much better the next. He probably can't improve his stock a whole ton, but he does have room to do so a little bit if Michigan can make a run and get a lot of national hype. Regardless of stock, I still think he comes back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way he's an NFL QB. Doesn't have the size, arm strength or accuracy. It's not gonna happen.

I think he's a lot like Devin Hester when Hester was coming out. I've said it before. They're both really fast, elusive players who are going to have to find a unique fit in the NFL, but have abilities that are rare enough to warrant being picked high. Makes me think of Percy Harvin a bit, too, except Percy's a bit more physical of a player. I think he could also be lethal in a role like the Saints have Darren Sproles playing. If he goes to an offense that doesn't need him to be a focal point, he's going to be ripping off huge plays every other week. I'd be totally comfortable taking him in the third this upcoming draft, perhaps the second. I'd probably take him in the second. He and Jeff Demps are the gadget/superfast guys this year, and I think both of them are going to go pretty high based on their speed. Also really don't see a Pat White Comparison, other than being skinny, relatively short scramblers. I never thought Pat White was going to be a viable NFL QB, although I was intrigued by the Wildcat possibilities at the time. Never thought Pat White was a good enough runner to make it in the NFL at a different position, either; while Denard is not as good a thrower as White, I think he's a far superior prospect as a ballcarrier.

I don't know enough to make a call on whether he should come out, but I do think it's got to be pretty enticing to come back for another year of playing QB at such a tradition-rich school as UM. If I had a chance to set a bunch of records at a big-name school, I could put off an NFL paycheck for one more year. They're not as big now, anyways.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 11-29-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does he compare to Armanti Edwards?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
How does he compare to Armanti Edwards?
Faster, thicker, played against tougher competition. Definitely a better prospect to me. I've never really understood why people liked Armanti Edwards so much. There's not really anything about him that truly impresses, he's just a good athlete with some elusiveness. Has speed, but not speed like Robinson. The fact that players like Armanti Edwards and Pat White can go in the second and third rounds is what makes me believe that there's no way Denard gets out of the second.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robinson is substantially faster and more explosive than Pat White...
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Tebow has this thing called arm strength and the ability to complete passes downfield. Denard Robinson doesn't.
Thats a joke...

...But I agree hes gonna be a RB/WR/PR/KR man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote