Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-02-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee

The next great SEC WR prospect? He really dominated lesser competition today and looks ready to become a consistent star for the Voluntears.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he tore his acl today Arnett would put up the same stats next week, they are all a product of Bray(besides Hunter)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rogers is definitely his own man, and it's not as if he's lacks talent. The guy's physique and athletic ability was drawing Calvin Johnson camparisons coming out of high school. If anything, playing with a QB like Brayzy Eights is helping him fulfull that enormous potential.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's an athletic freak but he's raw as all hell. My gut tells me he never fully overcomes that raw element, but still becomes a very effective target and a big time yard after the catch guy.

Justin Hunter is the guy you want, IMO. He's just as good of an athlete and just explosive as all hell. We'll have to see how he comes back from that unfortunate knee injury though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see him at least being a 2nd round pick when all is said and done. The sum of his tools match that of Torrey Smith and Greg Little (obviously all 3 are different players) and he gets by on talent alone at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great triangle numbers. Can make highlight reel catches but can also lose concentration on easier passes. Needs to work on his route running. Definitely has 1st round pick potential.

Also, Voluntears? Really?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He reminds me of Arrelious Benn a bit, at this point anyway. He has a chance to be a much better player with a much better resume by the end of his days as a college player...but I get a similar vibe from him. Both of them were built like construction workers right out of highschool with big time speed, but lacked the finer skills great wide receivers have. Benn never really developed them in college and the Bucs are still waiting to see what they have.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da'Rick has one of the best WR coaches in college instructing him. He has top facilities and gets to play against the best competition in the country. Hopefully he'll put in the work and reach that potential.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rogers lives close to me so I watched him play in high school. He is type of player who is either gonna own mcdonalds or be working at one there is no in between with him.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a better athlete than Justin Hunter, but he's def not as good as him. IMO, he's a poor man's Terrell Owens.

He's a bad decision maker...

Georgiafan's comments are correct, btw.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ewww c'mon justin you can do better than that!

Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
ewww c'mon justin you can do better than that!
That's Da'Rick, Justin wouldn't do that.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

My bad. I confuse the sexiness sometimes, honest mistake.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

If he wants the fat chicks, that's just more skinny ones for you and me. We should be thanking that man.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da'Rick is a freak. He went to my rival highschool, but I never got a chance to play him, because he "moved" there after I graduated. He's capable of being a 1st round pick, but he's definitely a diva and he's definitely getting something under the table for stabbing Georgia in the back like he did.

On the plus side of things, I know his girlfriend quite well.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Da'Rick is a freak. He went to my rival highschool, but I never got a chance to play him, because he "moved" there after I graduated. He's capable of being a 1st round pick, but he's definitely a diva and he's definitely getting something under the table for stabbing Georgia in the back like he did.

On the plus side of things, I know his girlfriend quite well.
The reason he ditched GA is so Nash Nance could get a scholorship at Tenn. The Nance family has money and Nash had lost his scholorship to Vandy and was about to have to go to 1-AA.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
The reason he ditched GA is so Nash Nance could get a scholorship at Tenn. The Nance family has money and Nash had lost his scholorship to Vandy and was about to have to go to 1-AA.
Yeah man, I know all about that. Ain't no way Da'Rick's family can afford that ride he's cruising around in either.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Yeah man, I know all about that. Ain't no way Da'Rick's family can afford that ride he's cruising around in either.
The Nance family can though. They're his adopted family basically.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude is gonna be a heck of WR in the NFL. At 6'3 215 he already has the size. And with 65 catches, 1002 yards, and 9 TD's through 11 games, he has shown he can produce in the toughest conference in college football.

Where does he rank amongst WR's eligible for the 2013 draft?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the entire UT/Vandy game on Saturday and this guy is incredible...he's obviously got great size for the position and he might have the strongest/best hands in the nation (hard to believe anyone's could be better)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He reminds me a lot of Dwayne Bowe.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

As a UGA fan I find it funny that he has loyalty tat on him lol

Old 11-22-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
He's a better athlete than Justin Hunter, but he's def not as good as him. IMO, he's a poor man's Terrell Owens.

He's a bad decision maker...

Georgiafan's comments are correct, btw.
She looks like she just found a box full of eclairs!!!lol
Check your earlobes, homie. They might be in her stomach.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Rumor has it in in some big trouble and could be kicked off the team not sure if its true yet