Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-30-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.
Default Patrick Witt, QB, Yale

School: Yale
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230

Obviously the Ivy League isn't the SEC, but Witt has been a good QB here. He's got most of the school's major passing records now after three years. He obviously has the brain power to understand the intricacies of the game, as evidenced by his much publicized candidacy for the Rhodes Scholarship, which he turned down in order to be available to his team. He was dominant in the league both this year and last (though Yale got beaten pretty soundly by Harvard to end the season this year).

Thoughts on where he might go? Is he solidly draftable in the later rounds at this point, or still considered a 7th round/Priority Free Agent?
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't end the season too well, undrafted.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a guy like this I want to see higher comp % and dominance. I don't see that with him, his will be a UDFA and could develop but it will be a while before he even becomes a back up.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looked AWFUL his last game against Harvard, which is bad considering he wasn't exactly playing against future NFL corners.

Witt chose to forgo on his Rhodes scholarship interview to play his last game in college. Commendable. But with that stinker of a performance I bet he regrets that decision.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So JLaw how does your NFL future going? Still playing?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy doesn't belong in the NFL. I watched him early in the season, and it was questionable if he was even had the strongest arm in the game (Jeff Mathews, Cornell).

Witt just can't push the ball downfield. He is Max Hall all over again.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:06 AM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So JLaw how does your NFL future going? Still playing?
Nah, got hurt one too many times. I'm fine with it, though. I lived my dream, for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
(Jeff Mathews, Cornell).
This is another name to watch out for. He's putting up video game numbers out there.
Of course, we'll have to see how he does next season, but I'm optimistic. Cornell seems like a program on the rise. If they can finally find a running game, things could get scary.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a draftable guy, from what I've seen. Unfortunately, he looks like more hype than substance, interesting story line with the Rhodes Scholarship....but the guy on the field isn't as compelling as the story. He'll likely have to fight his way onto a roster as a free agent.

I agree about Matthews though. I've only seen a small sample size, but he's got the size and his arm strength is pretty good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote