Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who?
Darius Heyward-Bey 17 34.00%
Michael Crabtree 33 66.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Heyward-Bey or Crabtree?

Okay so maybe I'm bored but my friend is a 9ers fan and I bleed the ol silver and black so let's hear a non-bias view. Who would you take today?
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyward-Bey. I'm encouraged by his progress this year, and will be interested to see what he'll be able to do after a full off-season with Carson Palmer. Palmer's really the first QB Oakland has had since Heyward-Bey's been there who is known as a deep passer, and that's what DHB was drafted for. On the other hand, Crabtree was drafted to be a West Coast wideout, a big, strong possession receiver who racked up the catches. He's had that kind of QB his whole career, but has been pretty unimpressive as an open-field runner, and that's not some thing likely to improve much over the rest of his career. DHB has still got his speed, and continues to develop as a receiver. So DHB seems like he still has some potential at this point, while I feel like we pretty much know what kind of player Crabtree is.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
Heyward-Bey. I'm encouraged by his progress this year, and will be interested to see what he'll be able to do after a full off-season with Carson Palmer. Palmer's really the first QB Oakland has had since Heyward-Bey's been there who is known as a deep passer, and that's what DHB was drafted for. On the other hand, Crabtree was drafted to be a West Coast wideout, a big, strong possession receiver who racked up the catches. He's had that kind of QB his whole career, but has been pretty unimpressive as an open-field runner, and that's not some thing likely to improve much over the rest of his career. DHB has still got his speed, and continues to develop as a receiver. So DHB seems like he still has some potential at this point, while I feel like we pretty much know what kind of player Crabtree is.
I will say that you are right, Palmer is loads better than the other Raider QBs since DHB was drafted. However, let's be honest; the reason DHB looked bad in the past is because he was bad. He has grown as a receiver so much it's like night and day. Meanwhile Crabtree seems to have stagnated.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder why Darius Heyward-Bey has been taken out of the Raiders lineup this season. Now it seems like he's playing again, but a few weeks ago I don't think he was playing and it was really weird because there wasn't a report of an injury and I don't recall there being an explanation unless I missed it. He was producing pretty well and around the time they got Palmer he was just taken out of the game plan for guys like T.J. Houshmandzadeh apparently.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:47 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if you just look at the big play ability you'd have to say DHB, but I don't see him being consistent enough to be someone the defense needs to scheme against. Crabtree hasn't developed into what most people thought when he first came into the league, but I do think he's a more complete receiver who doesn't have the same big play ability as DHB but is someone with a decent QB could most 80 rec 1200 yard seasons. So I have to go with Crabtree on this one although I think he has been very underwhelming so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:26 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyward-Bey has been great as a WR run blocker, Idk how good crabtrees done at that but I see that as a big plus.
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:58 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took DHB.

I was just so glad in that draft, that Teddy Thompson wasn't suckered into taking Crabtree instead of BJ Raji.
Thank you KC for taking Tyson Jackson #3 overall.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Crabtree

I've seen him play once this year. I don't think you would want to give up on him too early in his career. I know this is the NFL, but he had shown at Tech he was capable of putting the team on his back before we found out he was a "Diva". He has a nice receiving supporting cast to not warrant any double-teams, which is a plus for him to dominate a 1 on 1 match up whenever he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hakeem Nicks...DHB the kid's progressing wihle Crabtree's development has been stagnant. If his head ever gets screwed on straight he could still end up better but DHB is pulling up fast and going to pass him as a player within the next the year and if Crabtree doesn't start progressing he'll just pull away.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Heyward-Bey has been great as a WR run blocker, Idk how good crabtrees done at that but I see that as a big plus.
Crabtree bought in to the team aspect finally and is doing really well in his blocking assignments. He still drops some balls that shouldn't be dropped and seems close on breaking through. However, the Niners just don't throw the ball often and receivers won't put up the numbers they would with all but a couple teams in the league.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the prime reason you can't judge players after a year or 2 in this league. Both Crabtree and DHB are developing and have been contributing this year. I'm anxious to see how they do in there 4th year.

Honestly, It's hard to compare these two right now. DHB has had like several different starting QBs and him and Palmer have not gone through a full offseason together to build that chemistry, so Crabtree has the advantage.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crabtree has been picking it up lately. I think he just needs a better qb. I don't think Crabs can ever become that dominant stud #1 he was made out to be, but I do think he can be much better than he's showing us thus far.

I'm going to take Crabtree, but it's not a lock.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Crabtree....because he's better. Always has been, and nothing has really changed. I don't really have much more to say than that.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I pick neither?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hakeem Nicks...DHB the kid's progressing wihle Crabtree's development has been stagnant. If his head ever gets screwed on straight he could still end up better but DHB is pulling up fast and going to pass him as a player within the next the year and if Crabtree doesn't start progressing he'll just pull away.
Mike Wallace...

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Price...

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd still take Crabs. He does certain things at the WR position that are so underrated. I can see Heyward-Bey having a colossal year at some point in his career, but I think Crabtree will be more consistent, and if he can get in the right pass happy offense he can be a 100 catch 1300 yard type guy. He may not have the best deep speed, but I think he can certainly be a valuable contributor in an NFL offense.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is this option?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks, as it should have been all along.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
49ers OC Greg Roman on blocking...

Quote:
I challenge anybody to find any NFL receiving corps that blocks as hard and as well as our receivers. They have been phenomenal. They are inspiring with their effort.
Roman was asked if divas block downfield like Crabtree.

Quote:
What is a diva anyway? I don't know what that is. All I can tell you is this: Our receivers are extremely physical in their blocking, and it's inspiring to everybody.
From PFW...

Quote:
49ers WR Crabtree dazzles as blocker.

We've been hearing the following whispers from around the NFC:

• An unsung key to the Niners' surprising success up to now has been the team's tremendous across-the-board blocking. "And the guy that blocks the best is (WR Michael) Crabtree," said one daily team observer. "I mean, it's amazing the way he has been knocking guys down. I'll tell you what: Nobody is calling him a prima donna now."

In my opinion, Crabtree needs two things...

1. Stay Healthy -(he's never participated in a preseason, and has had 2 foot surgeries. He has been on the injury report up until last week, and you can really see it on the field. The Crabtree that started the 2009 season (healthy) and that is playing as we speak (healthy) is looking great. Revolving door at QB in 2010 stunted progression.

2. Consistency with hands. Drops easy ones, catches tough ones, so it's simply a focus issue.

Also, he's done nothing as a 49er to lead anyone to believe he's a "Diva." He's enigmatic, and reclusive, and can come across as aloof. That's not a "me-first diva."

Last edited by phlysac : 12-04-2011 at 02:33 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darrius Heyward-baneling Bust
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I wonder why Darius Heyward-Bey has been taken out of the Raiders lineup this season. Now it seems like he's playing again, but a few weeks ago I don't think he was playing and it was really weird because there wasn't a report of an injury and I don't recall there being an explanation unless I missed it. He was producing pretty well and around the time they got Palmer he was just taken out of the game plan for guys like T.J. Houshmandzadeh apparently.
Housh barely plays.

DHB lost snaps to Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore, two players who are far better than DHB. It was the right decision. DHB is back as a starter due to injury.

DHB doesn't fight for contested passes. Moore and Ford do. With a guy like Palmer at QB, someone who will take some chances trying to give his WRs a chance to make a play, you want WRs out there who know when to play a little DB.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Crabtree does it again.

Shows great route skills on a big first down and then shakes open in the redzone for a likely TD, but drops it.

It's what he's been doing.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crab looked good today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
crabtree has been destroying fools in the run game. dominant blocking wr