Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-10-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 32 Big Board (12/10/11)

Below is my latest attempt at a top-32 big board. As usual, no draft-eligible sophomores are included. Enjoy!

December 10th Top-32 Big Board

1. QB Andrew Luck, Stanford*

2. RB Trent Richardson, Alabama*

3. OT Matt Kalil, Southern California*

4. QB Matt Barkley, Southern California*

5. CB Morris Claiborne, Louisiana St.*

6. WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma St.*

7. OG David DeCastro, Stanford*

8. WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame

9. LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame*

10. CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama*

11. QB Robert Griffin, Baylor*

12. LB Luke Kuechly, Boston College*

13. DE Quinton Coples, North Carolina

14. OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford*

15. DT Alameda Ta'amu, Washington

16. DE Melvin Ingram, South Carolina

17. FS Mark Barron, Alabama

18. DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson

19. OT Mike Adams, Ohio St.

20. LB Zach Brown, North Carolina

21. DT Devon Still, Penn St.

22. LB Vontaze Burfict, Arizona St.*

23. LB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama

24. C Peter Konz, Wisconsin*

25. OT Riley Reiff, Iowa*

26. CB Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama

27. FS T.J. McDonald, Southern California*

28. WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina*

29. DE Whitney Mercilus, Illinois*

30. DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan St.*

31. QB Landry Jones, Oklahoma*

32. WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
Old 12-10-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Csna
Rookie

Csna is a cocksman.Csna is a cocksman.Csna is a cocksman.Csna is a cocksman.

T.J. McDonald won't go in the first nor do i think Ta'amu and Jenkins will either
Csna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Billy Winn is the only defensive tackle that I see as a guy deserving of the top 32 and it's even questionable with him at times (Worthy is in that same boat but just outside the top 32 for myself and a guy I feel should go back to school)...Ta'amu and Thompson are guys that will be solid anchors on the next level but they don't make enough plays that should garner them such high praise...Still is one guy I'm still trying to figure out because he has some high moments on the year but when it came to facing NFL caliber talent, Kevin Zeitler shut him down

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 12-10-2011 at 06:15 PM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very similar top 10 to mine, I'd swap RG3 with Te'o. Nice BB

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Billy Winn is the only defensive tackle that I see as a guy deserving of the top 32 and it's even questionable with him at times (Worthy is in that same boat but just outside the top 32 for myself and a guy I feel should go back to school)...Ta'amu and Thompson are guys that will be solid anchors on the next level but they don't make enough plays that should garner them such high praise...Still is one guy I'm still trying to figure out because he has some high moments on the year but when it came to facing NFL caliber talent, Kevin Zeitler shut him down
Billy Winn only recorded six tackles for loss and one sack on the season, so I doubt he'll go in the first round. Very disappointing output from Winn; he failed to get consistent pressure.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:28 AM    (permalink
deepthoughtlife
Rookie

deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kalil is not a better player than Barkley in any way, shape, or form. Kalil has some raw physical talent, but is extremely far from dominant, getting beaten several times per game, due entirely to his own mistakes. Whenever USC's offense takes the field, it is obvious Barkley is the far superior of the two.

Luck deserves to be where he is, as the most proven prospect at QB, and a rare talent.

I'm not a big fan of Griffin that high. He is a much bigger project than most people realize.

I admit that I haven't scouted enough players yet this year to know too much about some of the rankings.
deepthoughtlife is offline   Reply With Quote