Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-29-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Michael Floyd falls 50 spots in the draft as a result of this game.
Dropping the bomb was bad.
Sitting out with nothing serious? That's ***** right there.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You kidding me Reese? Great throw man haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell is wrong with this QB anyway?
I expect more from a Notre Dame QB.
He's been just atrocious. Where are the 5-star recruits at QB for the Irish?
Old 12-29-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
What the hell is wrong with this QB anyway?
I expect more from a Notre Dame QB.
He's been just atrocious. Where are the 5-star recruits at QB for the Irish?
Elite guys dont wanna go to ND anymore. ND doesnt have the same appeal it did 10-15 years ago.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Elite guys dont wanna go to ND anymore. ND doesnt have the same appeal it did 10-15 years ago.
They've been signing top ten recruiting classes for years.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Correct.
They just need the right coach, staff, system, and QB.

That being said, Michael Floyd can fuckoff. Juggling catch was highlight-reel stuff, but he made it that way by dropping it simply.

Then going PMS and not-manning up? I really hope that costs him a ton of $ in the draft.

He's Tyrone Calico to me.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did he do that has you so upset? I was half watching...

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I make it in time for the air show?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Correct.
They just need the right coach, staff, system, and QB.

That being said, Michael Floyd can fuckoff. Juggling catch was highlight-reel stuff, but he made it that way by dropping it simply.

Then going PMS and not-manning up? I really hope that costs him a ton of $ in the draft.

He's Tyrone Calico to me.
??? You don't know what happened to him. I bet you crucified Jay Cutler and Colt McCoy for not playing as well, then later it comes out that both had serious injuries.

Not everyone can be Greg Jennings and make a play with a broken ****** leg...
Old 12-29-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
What did he do that has you so upset? I was half watching...
He dropped a bomb perfect pass in the first half.
But worse, on his TD which you have seen replays of, he drops the easy pass, juggles it, makes a circus catch..... he didn't appear to be injured, but never played again..... He LT'd, but LT was legitimately injured, I don't think MF was... how could he have been on that play anyway?

The sideline bimbo late in the game told the announcers that she asked on the sideline and they said the MF was "hit in the stomach".
Come on man. I didn't see Manny Pacquio in there.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

This is going to be a high scoring game.

Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII grades out well as a blocker too, apparently.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-29-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII getting the Rodgers treatment from these announcers.

I really do love him, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Yeah because scouting services give ND recruits more love for signing with ND. It happens on all of the recruiting networks. Kids with offers from bigger schools tend to get higher star ratings. Most notable I can remember is Aaron Corp the old QB at USC. He was a 3 star, not getting any love...USC was right down the street and offered the hometown kid and the next thing you know hes a 5 star....we saw how well that worked out for him.

Notre Dame is not getting the athletes they used to...its as simple as that.

Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really like what I see from Kendall Wright.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow what a highlight run by RGIII

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Only thing you can say there is wow....and ****** tackling.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-29-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this Griffin guy is pretty athletic.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah because scouting services give ND recruits more love for signing with ND. It happens on all of the recruiting networks. Kids with offers from bigger schools tend to get higher star ratings. Most notable I can remember is Aaron Corp the old QB at USC. He was a 3 star, not getting any love...USC was right down the street and offered the hometown kid and the next thing you know hes a 5 star....we saw how well that worked out for him.

Notre Dame is not getting the athletes they used to...its as simple as that.
Notre Dame has plenty of athletes. To say that they don't reel in top talent around the country is just stupid. Just because one 5* recruit years ago was a flop doesn't mean every other 5* recruit is.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Only thing you can say there is wow....and ****** tackling.
Horrendous tackling - there were three guys there. The rest was all RG3 though - pretty special run. Looked like he took a shot at the end of it too.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Ensconatus
Rookie

Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is gonna end up with a ton of points if this pace continues, RG3 looks good.
Ensconatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to see Price make enough plays in the passing game to allow Polk to get going. They are just keying in him on him sooo much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Ensconatus
Rookie

Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ensconatus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Baylor seems to be teeing off on Polk a bit. Not helping him at all. Price has a rocket for an arm tho.
Ensconatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

So at some point one of these teams is going to start playing defence, right?
Old 12-29-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Would like to see Price make enough plays in the passing game to allow Polk to get going. They are just keying in him on him sooo much.
Was just going to post something like this. If it gets too out of hand we're not going to get to see any of Polk.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote