Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking good with Washington though right now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 12-29-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the ****, Baylor?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be 2-2 tonight if ND didn't kill themselves in the 4th.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game huh? Isn't it amazing how close these scores are to the spread?

When you gamble you start to wonder how much these games are fixed.

Came out on top today, so I'm a very happy camper. Loss FSU at the half, won FSU on the game, Won the Under and Won Baylor Game. Wish I played the over!!! CRAAAAZY scoring!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the calls for Friday?

Tulsa -1 vs BYU
O/U 56.5

Rutgers +1 vs Iowa St
O/U 46

Wake Forest +6.5 vs Mississippi St
O/U 48

Iowa +13.5 vs Oklahoma
O/U 57.5

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-30-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What a game huh? Isn't it amazing how close these scores are to the spread?

When you gamble you start to wonder how much these games are fixed.

Came out on top today, so I'm a very happy camper. Loss FSU at the half, won FSU on the game, Won the Under and Won Baylor Game. Wish I played the over!!! CRAAAAZY scoring!
Yeah if I took the points you listed I would have been wrong by .5 point in each. Just crazy how the Vegas system spits out perfect lines like that most of the time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got BYU, Rutgers, Mississippi State and Oklahoma. I feel pretty confident on the last 3.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I can see Iowa State/Rutgers going either way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I can see Iowa State/Rutgers going either way.
Iowa State has a freshman starting QB who hasn't been playing the entire season, and the game is in New York. That's what pushed me toward Rutgers.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Iowa State has a freshman starting QB who hasn't been playing the entire season, and the game is in New York. That's what pushed me toward Rutgers.
Well we do also but yes the homefield should help.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this the same frosh that beat Okie State?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Is this the same frosh that beat Okie State?
Probably is, but it doesn't mean he's a stud.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Probably is, but it doesn't mean he's a stud.
He's another one of those dual threat QBs that can make things happen on his feet. This is a close one to call. I'm leaning on taking Rutgers now, but I haven't finished my homework yet.

Woke up too late to make a call on the BYU game.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Be sure to get your Rutgers question in to me before game time haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Be sure to get your Rutgers question in to me before game time haha.
I'm really struggling to figure this one out. I think either team can win.

I think I messed up on the lines.... I'll go edit.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Taking Iowa State at the half, -.5, Iowa State game, -1.5, under game 46.

HERE WE GOOOO!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Why did I take Iowa State??? You guys gave good advice. :(

Edit: The O/U at the half was 23. Not surprised one bit that the score is 17-6.

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-30-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

****. Come on Rutgers. DO NOT BLOW THIS LEAD!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Squeezing this Mississippi game. Won the under on the half at 24. Still baffles me how close Vegas gets on these lines. Still have the under on the game 48.5 and Mississippi giving 7. Let's go State!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Can't freakin' believe it!!!! Finally a close call that went my way. OU scoring a TD with 45 seconds is AWEEEEEEEEESOME!!! Took OU at the half -7, game, -13' and under on the game 57.5!!! Rollin' baby! Damn, it would've been awesome if I followed you guys on that Rutgers call. Still happy! :D
Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I've picked 8 games in a row correctly. 15-3 overall.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I've picked 8 games in a row correctly. 15-3 overall.
That's nuts! I need your picks for tomorrow!
Old 12-31-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you picked Iowa State it's probably just because they beat Oklahoma State, but this game was played in New York, and Iowa State wasn't that good to begin with.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Texas A&M -10
Northwestern
O/U 65

Utah
Georgia Tech -3
O/U 51

UCLA
Illinois -3
O/U 47

Cincinnati
Vanderbilt -1
O/U 49

Virginia
Auburn 1
O/U 48
Old 12-31-2011, 03:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
If you picked Iowa State it's probably just because they beat Oklahoma State, but this game was played in New York, and Iowa State wasn't that good to begin with.
I did think they played a tougher schedule overall and when Rutgers played a ranked team, they got smoked. It wasn't just the OSU game, but the schedule played a big part of it. Also, some sites I look at had some experts who really had me convinced. Oh well. I'm up pretty comfortably, but I want to make good calls tomorrow and not give it all back.