Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 01-01-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default **** Quentin Coples and Devon Still

I keep seeing these non-explosive turds as our first rounder. Are you kidding me? These are the guys you take in the late 20s or second round and hope their fat asses can get motivated after they get paid (fat chance). Top 10? COME ON

Our defense is devoid of talent. The safeties suck. Gamble is solid but he's the only corner we have worth a damn and he's gotta be getting old. The LBs are coming back but it seems we lose 1 or 2 of them every year and Connor will be gone. And the DL is trash outside of Johnson

Just take the best damn player that can make plays. I don't care if it's a Polamalu, a Von Miller or a Jason Pierre-Paul. Hell, if it's ****ing Justin Blackmon then so be it. We need big time players, not "solid" defenders who can fill their spot with average play

Name I'm throwing out - Whitney Mercilus. If nothing else he has a badass name
Old 01-01-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not big on either of those guys myself.

I really don't want to hear their name called at our pick.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's wrong with Devon Still?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like Vontaze Burfict although he may be gone by the time we pick. i dont want Coples either and i honestly dont know much about Still to make a comment on him. personally though id like to see Claiborne Blackmon or Burfict and if we cant get them trade back.
dj825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** it, just sign Mario Williams. Too bad we have the third highest payroll. Is it too soon to restructure DeAngelo's contract?

Hell, I'd be interested in what kind of deal could be made to trade our first this year for a second, fourth and a future first. The players available at our pick this year would not have been drafted until the late first last year.

It would put things off a year, but would you rather wait for real talent or would you reach on some one who isn't worth it just to say you took a defensive player in the first?

Honestly I think you could get equal value in the second round for a lot less money.

Last edited by ShutDwn : 01-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote