Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-07-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should have come to NC State. We'd have made him an elite safety.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
stl705
Rookie

stl705 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought this was hilarious... and comon why bash the kids mom, its not like she's saying "hell no you're not, you're going to LSU". She says she thinks the best place for her son is LSU. Why hate on her because she wants what she thinks is best.

I'll admit, I did not agree with my mom all the time and plenty of times went my own way. But if she is that deadset, there must be a reason why she thinks LSU is a better fit. Besides, this kid likely chose Alabama because he got more honeys/ a little extra cash from a booster during the recruiting trip.

Can you honestly choose between the two schools? They're the same exact program in two different states. Both have great head coaches with obvious ties to the NFL. I would bet both depth charts are practically the same. It's not like he's going to Alabama because of the education, because then his mom would have no problem i'd bet.

He only has a verbal with them, and when it's all said and done, he will most likely listen to momma and go home to LSU. (keep in mind I am neither fan so I'm unbiased).

Last edited by stl705 : 01-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.
stl705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
stl705
Rookie

stl705 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought this was hilarious... and comon why bash the kids mom, you its not like she's saying "hell no you're not, you're going to LSU". She says she thinks the best place for her son is LSU. Why hate on her because she wants what she thinks is best.

I'll admit, I did not agree with my mom all the time and plenty of times went my own way. But if she is that deadset, there must be a reason why she thinks LSU is a better fit. Besides, this kid likely chose Alabama because he got more honeys/ a little extra cash from a booster during the recruiting trip.

Can you honestly choose between the two schools? They're the same exact program in two different states. Both have great head coaches with obvious ties to the NFL. I would bet both depth charts are practically the same. It's not like he's going to Alabama because of the education, because then his mom would have no problem i'd bet.

He only has a verbal with them, and when it's all said and done, he will most likely listen to momma and go home to LSU. (keep in mind I am neither fan so I'm unbiased).
stl705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Where is his mom disrespectful, rude, or even unsupportive?

He's smiling while she's saying what she says. I think it's a bit absurd to read into this at all and cast his mom in a negative light.

If my kid goes to the NFL and plays for the Jets you can be damn sure I'll be sitting next to him with a Pats cap on saying the "Pats are no.1. Go Pats!"
Good to know you will be cheering for the people actively trying to hurt your son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
So you believe every word that comes out of people's mouths? Pretty sure I'd say that too if I lived that close to Baton Rouge and picked Bama. The decision was made the day his girlfriend decided to go to bama, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. It could all change Monday night though when LSU wins another title.
You were saying?? Considering Les let's Craig Loston rot on the bench I'd say Landon made a smart choice.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (4-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 01-10-2012 at 11:02 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Good to know you will be cheering for the people actively trying to hurt your son.
Technically, twice a year he wouldn't be.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was that rude and disrespectful?

I was watching that clip halfway expecting her to interject and start screaming, "Geaux Tigers"!

She clearly wasn't thrilled with his decision, but she wasn't going to say anything until he started to press her, and her explanation seemed to me that she was looking out for the best interest of her son, whilst tacking on a "Go LSU" remark.

Nothing to see here, moving on....

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote