Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I can't believe I have to root for the Packers.
That's never an option.

Plus, the further Giants advance, the wronger JBCX becomes.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
That's never an option.

Plus, the further Giants advance, the wronger JBCX becomes.

You don't understand how much I hate the Giants.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't possibly be as much as I hate the Packers. Think of the fans here! Imagine how much more smug and insulated the Packers fans would be if they won another Superbowl. This must be stopped at all costs.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 01-10-2012 at 02:57 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HEY...**** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't possibly be as much as I hate the Packers. Think of the fans here! Imagine how much more smug and insulated the Packers fans would be if they won another Superbowl. This must be stopped at all costs.
This man speaks the truth!

The scary thing is for the most part the fans here are very tame compared to Packer fans in General.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't possibly be as much as I hate the Packers. Think of the fans here! Imagine how much more smug and isolated the Packers fans would be if they won another Superbowl. This must be stopped at all costs.

I'm sure not as much. But I'm only rooting for the Packers for this game...unless the Saints win too... ****, I'm a cheese head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
HEY...**** you

Do you hate the Jets because you live in NJ and have to deal with all the stupid **** you hear their fans say? That's me with the Giants. The Jets get a little bit of a pass from me because they are comical and make me think of my beloved, dysfunctional Mets. But the Giants, just, ugh.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down with the Packers!!! I'm riding the JPP jockwagon the whole way.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sure not as much. But I'm only rooting for the Packers for this game...unless the Saints win too... ****, I'm a cheese head.

Do you hate the Jets because you live in NJ and have to deal with all the stupid **** you hear their fans say? That's me with the Giants. The Jets get a little bit of a pass from me because they are comical and make me think of my beloved, dysfunctional Mets. But the Giants, just, ugh.
Hey now. Cowboy fans from the tri-state area are by far the worst. Followed by Eagles fans.

Just bc. All Eagles fans suck.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly this. The quicker they are out the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Hey now. Cowboy fans from the tri-state area are by far the worst. Followed by Eagles fans.

I've been bombarded with mostly dumb Giants fans here since the beginning of my football fandom. It's just too much trauma to overcome.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been bombarded with mostly dumb Giants fans here since the beginning of my football fandom. It's just too much trauma to overcome.
I'm one of the first to admit that Giants fans suck. I hate the majority of all fans up in the tri-state area. So, just let the ones you love on here have the joy of winning, mk? Because that should outweigh all the idiots you'll have to deal with for another year or so, right? RIGHT?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AWWW YEAH!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I'm one of the first to admit that Giants fans suck. I hate the majority of all fans up in the tri-state area. So, just let the ones you love on here have the joy of winning, mk? Because that should outweigh all the idiots you'll have to deal with for another year or so, right? RIGHT?

You already got your SB damnit. I can't even get a playoff win. YOU DESERVE NOTHING!

Although if it helps, I am rooting for my man crush JPP to behead Aaron.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You already got your SB damnit. I can't even get a playoff win. YOU DESERVE NOTHING!
So did the Packers, and the Giants fans on here are far more deserving of another title than the Packer fans. (But personally I want a Pats win over the Giants in a SB rematch so thats why I'll be rooting for the Giants).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I like NYG fans more than GB fans on here and JPP makes me cream my pants.

BBD, Scotty, and Rosebud >>>>>>> anything GB has to offer.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So did the Packers, and the Giants fans on here are far more deserving of another title than the Packer fans. (But personally I want a Pats win over the Giants in a SB rematch so thats why I'll be rooting for the Giants).
Woah, woah, woah. Let's be abundantly clear him. I'm praying I only have to be a Packer fan for this week. I'm firmly pulling for Houston.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always got the feeling we might be unliked on here. I don't know.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I like NYG fans more than GB fans on here and JPP makes me cream my pants.

BBD, Scotty, and Rosebud >>>>>>> anything GB has to offer.
We love you too pa <3
Old 01-10-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Sounds very scumbaggy....

Old 01-10-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm so excited. It's going to be a very long four days.

I think our gameplan for Tebow is going to be drastically different than the one the Steelers came in with. We're still going to try to force him to pass, but the focus should be on making him drive down the field and read overages instead of sitting back and bombing it on cover 1/0.

I'm concerned with Denver's ability to rush the passer though. Our offensive line has had major problems lately, especially at the start of games. We've been getting off to slow starts in general lately, which plays into Denver's strengths a bit too much for my tastes.
If the Patriots lose this game, is this Bill Belicheck's worse loss of his career? Even compared to the 2007 Super Bowl? What do you think?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way I'll be holding my breath every time Drew Brees throws a deep pass.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
oh, I know people either love me or hate me and there's really no inbetween so I'm used to it.

if anyone hate you Zak...well then we kill them. it's as simple as that.

maybe it's our ability as Giants fan to take over threads...such as this one.

oh well
Quote:
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
dammit.. I really want to see the saints/49ers game. But I have to work.
Be sick.....solved.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And the Giants are the last team the Packers wanted to see. They played a tough game in the regular season and the Giants defense is absolutely clicking, having allowed 14, 14 and 0 in the past 3 weeks. (The safety counts against the offense.)
That is exactly what I have been saying too.

I can't believe Vegas has the Packers favored by 9 fricking points here.
Vegas must assume a lot of people are just looking at the W-L records, and not the actual players.

The Giants have just as much, if not more, talent as the Packers do.
Look at that D-Line.
Look at those 2 WRs.
Jennings & Jordy are great, but so are Hakeem the Dream & Victor Please let me take you on a sea Cruz. I like the Packers depth better at WR, plus Finley is capable of taking over. But he's also capable of dropping the game away at times.

Rodgers is fantastic, but Eli is great too, and clutch.

These 2 teams were almost dead-even in week 13. The Giants won at Lambeau in the playoffs last time with Eli winning it.
Bradshaw and Jacobs both can and will hurt the Packers crappy defense.

If Eli doesn't serve up any Ints for the Packers, the Giants win this game. The Packers horseschit defense is dependant on/addicted to interceptions, and if they don't get them, it's trouble because they don't shut anyone down from Orton to Freeman to Josh McClown.

By the way, just placed this bet as it's too many points to pass up:

BET DETAILS
New York Giants +9 (-130)
Risk
US$ 430.00
To Win
US$ 330.08

When they offer the moneyline, it should be about +300 or more and I will add a little "heartbreak insurance" on that as well, as I did the final 6 games last year (and went broke because of it LOL)

J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

You guys are all good by me. You just don't understand what I've been through in having almost everyone I know like the Giants. That's years of annoyingness with countless perpetrators. You can't overcome something like that.