Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
If the Patriots lose this game, is this Bill Belicheck's worse loss of his career? Even compared to the 2007 Super Bowl? What do you think?
I think the collective failure of the past three playoff experiences would amount to being that bad, yeah.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way, the Giants fans are great here, particularly when they aren't asked about their own players!

If we could eliminate your opinions on Eli, you're probably the most well educated and fair in your player evaluations :D

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure that outside of me, none of the Saints fans on here have anyone that hates them, hahaha.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You guys are all good by me. You just don't understand what I've been through in having almost everyone I know like the Giants. That's years of annoyingness with countless perpetrators. You can't overcome something like that.
I don't like talking trash to fans of other teams. I think it's bad karma.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I gotta say is I want more Tebow magic in the play offs until the super bowl IF the 49ers make it.

But for now 49ers better pick it up and kick some butt against the Saints.Better go all out or go home!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm one of the first to admit that Giants fans suck. I hate the majority of all fans up in the tri-state area. So, just let the ones you love on here have the joy of winning, mk? Because that should outweigh all the idiots you'll have to deal with for another year or so, right? RIGHT?
I really wish I knew how much most NYC fans suck when I became a Giants and Knicks fan as a child. **** past me. :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You guys are all good by me. You just don't understand what I've been through in having almost everyone I know like the Giants. That's years of annoyingness with countless perpetrators. You can't overcome something like that.
I get it, it's why I'll always hate the Packers, too many cheeseheads around chicago that talk way too much ****.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
No way, the Giants fans are great here, particularly when they aren't asked about their own players!

If we could eliminate your opinions on Eli, you're probably the most well educated and fair in your player evaluations :D

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure that outside of me, none of the Saints fans on here have anyone that hates them, hahaha.
Well we wouldn't hate you if you'd just accept that Eli just sucked all of the clutch out of Peyton when they were kids and is thus amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't like talking trash to fans of other teams. I think it's bad karma.
Yep, I'll stand up for my team, and sometimes get excited about things with my team, but I never talk ****...anymore...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't think Eli is even self aware enough to realize what the score is, much less that his team needs a clutch performance! :D
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I just don't think Eli is even self aware enough to realize what the score is, much less that his team needs a clutch performance! :D
That's why it works. And why I love having the guy.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say this once and only once, I want the referees to call a fair game. If a team loses outright, fine, but I hate to see teams get screwed on calls (ex: Lions titus young catch against GB, sack fumble vs NO, PIT backwards pass shouldve been called a fumble and DEN recovered). No more referees taking over games.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I am looking to see TEBOW, I expect a blowout tbh, if broncos keep it close they can win, Balitimore should be able to beat Texans with ease,

for NFC
Green Bay and Giants, woahhhh gonna love this game, similar to 2007, everything is set, I can't predict, but its gonna be awesome game

49ers and Saints, i hate the saints, I wanna see some defense, I think 49ers gonna pull through, wanna see how elite Harbrough can be against Peyton,
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
All I gotta say is I want more Tebow magic in the play offs until the super bowl IF the 49ers make it.

But for now 49ers better pick it up and kick some butt against the Saints.Better go all out or go home!
I hope it's a 49ers VS Broncos Super Bowl and we kick Tebows ass 55-10
Old 01-10-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Houston and Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take every home team. I'm most confident in Baltimore, New England, Green Bay, and San Fran in that order.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually going to the NO/SF game... my first real Saints game experience (and 2nd NFL experience overall) since I saw them play in 2005 in San Antonio against the Falcons in the Hurricane Katrina year. I'm talking Aaron Brooks, Joe Horn & Donte' Stallworth days... so you know I'll be AMPED for this one. Can't wait to see this one.. will be screaming loud and hard. SF is about 6 hours or so away from me so I'll have to drive on my hands but it'll be worth it.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am rooting vehemently against the Patriots this weekend, but a few of my friends were talking about how cool it would be if Brady threw for 666 yards and 6 TD and then wore devil horns in his post game interview.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I am rooting vehemently against the Patriots this weekend, but a few of my friends were talking about how cool it would be if Brady threw for 666 yards and 6 TD and then wore devil horns in his post game interview.
Eh BB is always joked about as the devil anyway, so I'm really surprised that hasn't been played up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down with the Pats. Their fans have seen enough winning this past decade with all the other Boston sports teams.

plus, It's Tim Tebow
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Down with the Pats. Their fans have seen enough winning this past decade with all the other Boston sports teams.

plus, It's Tim Tebow
On Edit: Disregard this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
What if Tebow threw for some form of 666? Wouldn't that be interesting Oo

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
What if Tebow threw for some form of 666? Wouldn't that be interesting Oo
6.66 completion percentage maybe. I'd accept that.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The rushing game will be important Sunday in Green Bay even though all the hype is on Rodgers & Elisha, and the great receiving corps each team has.

The Giants have Jacobs & Bradshaw, who have molded the cheese before in the playoffs and who both had great games vs Atlanta last week.

Quote:
Warren Moon says the Packers must boast a rushing attack, must keep teams honest. This has been a pass-first, pass-often offense all year but Moon believes the team that can run the ball in the NFC will have the edge.

A year ago, James Starks became a threat in January. He ran for 315 yards in four playoff games, giving Green Bay sudden balance. Moon remembers seeing linebackers creeping toward the line of scrimmage, opening up big plays for Rodgers in play action.

To repeat, he said that's the key.

“You don’t want to become too one-dimensional in the playoffs because you’re playing some excellent teams every week,” Moon said. “I feel like they’ll have to run enough to keep teams honest. Otherwise, you can be schemed and teams will try to take away what you do if they don’t have any respect for the run."
McCarthy is smart and he knows this.

What I hope though is that the early runs have some good success. Sure one of those Ryan Grant long-hitters early would be great, but just having some 5, 6, 8 yard runs early would bring the LBers in a bit, the safety in, and make things easier for Finley to find space, as well as the WRs.

If they stuff our run early, and MM abandons the run early, it will make it easier for their DL to get to Rodgers, and easier for the cover guys to clog things up, as the Chiefs did.

Even Rodgers, when pressured often & early, can't always hit guys who aren't open yet.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else find it kind of odd that Josh McDaniels can join the Patriots in the middle of the playoffs as an offensive assistant, especially when they're about to play the team he coached for two years?
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroads View Post
Anyone else find it kind of odd that Josh McDaniels can join the Patriots in the middle of the playoffs as an offensive assistant, especially when they're about to play the team he coached for two years?
It's not against the rules. Seems like it ought to be, but it's not.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroads View Post
Similar hiring's have occurred before. The McDaniel's thing was more to help with the fact Bill O'Brien is splitting double duties than anything else, the hiring was planned a few days before the Broncos beat the Steelers even.
It might be something the league looks at, but it's largely being overplayed as a story line. It helps a bit with personnel and tendencies, but in terms of scheme and knowing what you guys run, it's a completely different. I can see where you guys would be apprehensive about it, but it's more a coincidence than anything else. It would be somewhat reactionary for the NFL to do anything about it now too, with this happening a few times before. It wouldn't be getting anywhere near as much play as a story line if it wasn't Denver.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saturday

New Orleans Saints 28 at San Francisco 49'ers 17
Denver Broncos 26 at New England Patriots 34

Sunday

Houston Texans 20 at Baltimore Ravens 23
New York Giants 35 at Green Bay Packers 27 (4:30)
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote