Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-17-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I said I'd trade with you, I didn't say what it was for! Give me Nate Enderle!
Ok, 5th round pick.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ok, 5th round pick.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers feel like they have retooled their WR corps. With the trade for James Jones, I felt like getting Michael Floyd or Kendall Wright was a must and when Buffalo passed on Floyd I knew I had to jump Cleveland. Floyd will fall in as the number 2 receiver behind Crabtree and Jones will slide into the number 3 role. Kyle Williams who is starting to emerge will be the 4 and josh morgan as the 5.

I know there wont be much interest probably but Ted Ginn Jr is on the trade block.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon Broncos...I don't want them autopicked because he expressed an interest in trading down previously and I'd like him to see my offer first.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
C'mon Broncos...I don't want them autopicked because he expressed an interest in trading down previously and I'd like him to see my offer first.
Just sent out a text.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Denver can't make it at least I have a pretty good idea of who DBNYDP would have wanted to choose, but there's still an hour on the clock.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Five minutes left before Denver times out, sent another text but it's looking doubtful that DBNYDP makes it.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I have a meeting to go and may be out for as long as an hour. I'm still looking to trade up though.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Fletcher Cox is exactly who I had in mind for Denver.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad guys misjudged time a little and I haven't been able to get back to my computer, glad I made it though.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Waiting to hear back on a couple of texts regarding a trade here, but if not the pick will be up shortly. The clock is going to have to be stopped after this pick though because SuperPacker sent me a big board which got lost when I was making room for more PMs and it would be unfair to choose for him in that case.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texans pick is in.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Does anyone have vidae's number that would be willing to PM it to me? Once I hear back from him I can make this pick.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can trade with me BeerBarron! Im up next so its gotta be quick!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Waiting to hear back on a couple of texts regarding a trade here, but if not the pick will be up shortly. The clock is going to have to be stopped after this pick though because SuperPacker sent me a big board which got lost when I was making room for more PMs and it would be unfair to choose for him in that case.
Thanks Matthew! Muchly appreciated.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-17-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'm back, just responded to a PM about trading for this pick...we shall see.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

The trade has been confirmed!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I have a big board for the Giants so their pick will be up shortly after BeerBaron and SuperPacker make their selections.

PM me if you are interested in trading up to the #32 overall pick!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My strategy almost backfired...phew...

When Floyd, Jeffrey and Sanu were all still available with my pick, I decided to go DE there and was then going to trade back up for one of them.

I had a hell of a time getting anyone to respond to a trade though.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Still is so underrated here. Two drafts now where he fell about 10 picks farther than he should have.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Still is so underrated here. Two drafts now where he fell about 10 picks farther than he should have.
Thats why i picked him up! Absolute steal at #28.

I am now looking to move up into late first/early second so PM if you're interested in moving down.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Certain players always fall that you go man I can't believe he's still available. With that said I have to admit this is one of the most realistic mocks I've been apart of.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Certain players always fall that you go man I can't believe he's still available. With that said I have to admit this is one of the most realistic mocks I've been apart of.
Ehh, the Bears traded UP. That probably disqualifies it.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Thats why i picked him up! Absolute steal at #28.

I am now looking to move up into late first/early second so PM if you're interested in moving down.
If this happens Packers fans will be so happy. An immediate Cullen Jenkins replacement, if not eventual upgrade. I doubt he lasts that long though.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 01-17-2012 at 11:12 AM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, Still absolutely lives in the backfield. He'll be picked inside the top 20 for real.